"The Penetrator" a watercooled FT05

spwath

Your GPU won't get that warm. I have a triple magicool rad covering my ap180s in my FT02. It literally made a degree difference which could be a margin of error. Just get the dual 180. Also! You might want to change those plastic fitting caps on the radiator. I used plumbing tape on mine. So it really won't leak. Also, be sure to flush it out good. It will have some specks in it. Also the dual 180mm is close in performance to a 360mm rad. You might be able to plop a 120mm rad in the top for lols too. That's what I did.

Oh OK.

I don't think I'll mount a 120 in the top, look at my previous post about Hdd mounting

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I like this

Thanks.

Update:

Water cooling coming soon. Don't worry, happening.

Soon.

My g4 cube arrived, will take pics

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 2 weeks later...

3gYn7j0.png

Credit @Rumikarimu

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Cpu block i won from @Maki Role  is here!!!!!

IMG_20150127_190304370.jpgIMG_20150127_190308555.jpg

Ooh, very snazzy. Gotta be the best looking waterblock around, those XSPC raystorms.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Thank you for crediting me, but it's a little hard on the eyes of dark theme users. ;)

Oh yeah, copied and pasted, let me fix that

I genuinely hoped that the case looked like a ridiculously shaped dildo, I was disappointed.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

What do you think, could i make some sort of bracket to mount a xspc photon 170 d5 res/pump in my ft05? It needs to be mounted from the back, but i cant do that, so do you think i could make/mount a bracket?

an i put in a tag for images request too? 

cool project though! :)

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

You could make a fake wall to the case and mount the reservoir to that, then you can pull it out and have easy access to the back of it. Some metal or acrylic will do for that.

What do you think, could i make some sort of bracket to mount a xspc photon 170 d5 res/pump in my ft05? It needs to be mounted from the back, but i cant do that, so do you think i could make/mount a bracket?

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

You could make a fake wall to the case and mount the reservoir to that, then you can pull it out and have easy access to the back of it. Some metal or acrylic will do for that.

New plan, I'm using that really strong Velcro stuff

New plan, I'm using that really strong Velcro stuff

VELCRO!!! Velcro and gaffer tape are the best solutions for holding things together.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

VELCRO!!! Velcro and gaffer tape are the best solutions for holding things together.

yup.

\

Ordered last of parts, will be here saterday!!!

Rad is massive, equivilent to 4.5 120mm rads.

I wonder if i can run it passivley......

ill see.

Ahhhh the frustration of doing stuff in a small case.

I honestly can't figure out how to attatch radiator, so I won't, it's just sitting on the fans.

The res is barely atatched, but seems to be holding firm, but it won't be Removable.

Very tight tubing runs.

Hard drive, not very attached.

Will leak test tomorrow

About to fill, wish me luck

Nvm,going cross country skiing, then filling loip

Good luck with both then ;P 

Ooh, and enjoy! 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

God dammnit

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

God dammnit

Ha ha ha.

So check back in a few hours.

It works!!! It works it works it works! At the beginning, I spilled water in the PC, luckily due to ft05 setup, it all came out the bottom.

In the middle of leak testing, pics in a sec