Has a teacher ever sworn at you, threatened you or make physical contact with you?

melias24

Never. You see all, when I was a little kid like many of you, I was basically the golden child.

When I was born, the dark clouds gathered in the sky broke apart above me, god rays of sunlight shone through. And though rain/sleet/snow still fell and struck those to my sides, I was spared.

When I learned to walk as a mortal does, the path I traveled sprung forth new life. I was, I am the savior of all mankind. For these reasons, no teacher has ever yelled at me. They were grateful for being in my presence, and thanked me for existing.

This will all seem strange as surely none of you have experienced this. That is because you are not me, and never will be. But do not despair, there is no shame in being part of the unwashed masses, the wretched refuse of our teeming shore as the statue of liberty declared. Embrace your chaotic nature and selves, you will get yelled at, but may also climb out of the pot of dirt known as your very existence.

Eh?

Teacher used to step on my toes going past my desk after my Mum knocked him back from a sexual advance.

Reported, Warned, He still Repeatedly did it, so he got Fired.

What an Idiot.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

well my old game development prof said hed make my time there a living hell if i dont get on my ass and get my shit together. but to be fair i did get an A on his exam while only having attended 2-3 times at his class so yeah he was pretty pissed that i half assed his class but other than that not really and to be honest i cant see how he made my time there hell since i had no problem with surprise tests and extra tasks. i think he was just mad i was best in class while showing no efford at all.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

"Back in my day, the teachers were allowed to strike you. None of this pansy teaching." As my grandmother would have said. 

And yes, but mainly because me and that teacher got on very well. I insulted him and he insulted me. Playfully of course. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

well my old game development prof said hed make my time there a living hell if i dont get on my ass and get my shit together. but to be fair i did get an A on his exam while only having attended 2-3 times at his class so yeah he was pretty pissed that i half assed his class but other than that not really and to be honest i cant see how he made my time there hell since i had no problem with surprise tests and extra tasks. i think he was just mad i was best in class while showing no efford at all.

Very impressive... Did he talk with you later on about how good you did, or did he just ignore you?

Details separate people.

Got into a full on fight with my maths teacher. The bastard chipped one of my teeth...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Very impressive... Did he talk with you later on about how good you did, or did he just ignore you?

well after that talk at the end of the semester he told me exams are not all there is i had to learn what they did in class so visited most of his classes next semester even though i was doing other things while in class most oif the time since i was bored as fuck he threw a lot of extra tasks at me but i usually did those in a matter of hours after school instead of the weeks time he gave me for it and then got to chillin again. we didnt really have that big conversation at the end but i think he just did feel that my heart wasnt in it and that pissed him off since he was so passionate but i dont care at the time. i just did what i had to do and the rest of the time i spend doing stuff i enjoy. sometime the material they serve you at school are a joke.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Got into a full on fight with my maths teacher. The bastard chipped one of my teeth...

Wow! i believe there's a video on the internet on that one..

Details separate people.

I had a teacher that would look down girls shirts... yeah, he teaches 8th grade and he's in his mid 30's now... and married.

Just because your married doesnt make other peoples boobs less attractive

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

A teacher hit my friend in the back of the head with a dictionary, other than that nothing.

Did your friend learn anything.......does he say big words and not even know he says them.....

In my senior year of highschool, my first period teacher, who was the mom of one of my classmates and one of the wrestling coaches (yes a female wrestling coach), put students in headlocks at their desks frequently. It was awesome. She was one of my favorite teachers ever. But this was at an all boys private school.

man oh man would i loved to be in that class.

I had a teacher tell me "the best part of you ran down your mothers leg" in front of the entire class, he no longer works at that school thanks to my dad.

He was an asshole teacher, bald, covered in tattoo's, fucker was lucky I had the self control that I did or else I'd have punched him as hard as I could in the throat.

Edit: He said that because I was saying that he wasn't explaining something in a way that I could understand, because I couldn't understand what he was trying to say. And this was the science teacher.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I had a teacher that would look down girls shirts... yeah, he teaches 8th grade and he's in his mid 30's now... and married.

perv.

Kids these days are so weak. 

Yeah, sissified. 

"Back in my day, the teachers were allowed to strike you. None of this pansy teaching." As my grandmother would have said. 

And yes, but mainly because me and that teacher got on very well. I insulted him and he insulted me. Playfully of course. 

only in pre-school did i have teachers, female ones, be playful and caring towards me but then they were like that to all the children in the school.

Now you know you have to work on your bobbing and weaving skills.

I myself was a misunderstood child. I got suspended from primary school for breaking the rules and going in the river with some friends and we had like machetes just for protection, the school said it was weapons none the less and secondary schools for laughing at a drawing on friend did of the principal diving of a tree into his secretaries vagina....all i did was laugh...while he was there. I also had a teacher give me some lashes with a stick he caught me cursing across the class to another student then i cursed him and said he will never hit me again no matter what i did....there were some more curse words in that rant....he just looked at me and left. I had a teacher told me he was going to make my mother whom he knew beat me as he thought i was to cool and always got my way...he didn't think that through my mom made him look like an ass in front of the other teachers. That same teacher would taunt me during PE and one day, during a football match, soccer for you Americans, and one day i took the ball and just kicked it at him with what we call a bullet directly at his stomach and he just fell over and the other teacher laughed at him. I went home after that. Good old school days.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

only in pre-school did i have teachers, female ones, be playful and caring towards me but then they were like that to all the children in the school.

Well, the majority of teachers treat you like a child and speak down to you, but this guy and I had a lot in common, which is why it turned into more of a friendship than teacher, pupil stuff. He got me into some metal bands and also snowboarded and taught my favourite subject. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Elementry school they cant say shut up but highschool they swear like a sailor(not really but they do swear)

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Wow! i believe there's a video on the internet on that one..

Not this one.. The school just swept it under the rug so to speak. 

Now you know you have to work on your bobbing and weaving skills.

'tis not easy when he throws the first punch xD I was not expecting it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

All if the above, school didn't give a damn.
Might have changed since then, kind of doubt it. (been over 10 years)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just because your married doesnt make other peoples boobs less attractive

Dude, he taught 12-14 year old students...

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Never had any problems on my own.

Only had a time were i felt asleep in 6th grade and then my teacher took a cup of water and pouredt on me...

But my father once had that the teacher asked the class: who thinks that this boy(my dad) is irritating?

When a couple fingers came up, she took a book and hit my dad with it.

He now has permanent ear damage

REMINDS OF

When my elementary school was deciding which school i could go to, they decided i would go to a VMBO school. A vmbo school is one of the lowest schools you can go to.

You have these levels in holland:

KADER: if u want to dig holes in the street-

VMBO- be a i pick up trashcans - man

HAVO- have a good job in a good company like a bank or tech related ict stuff

VWO- just for nerds that want to become a multimilionaire.. (Sort of)

So i was going to vmbo i thought, mom not happy (shes a vwo kind)

So i made my final test and that made up that i would go to havo seeing i scored significantly higher.

Im at a HAVO high school now, but why did the elementary school want me to do VMBO?

Turns out that the elementary school is crhistian and that VMBO school was too while that havo school wasnt. So it was just. A religion thing...

And i dont believe in anything so yeah quite weird.

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

I had sex with my teacher several times for about 3 months. After, I went out with her daughter for about 2 month.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I'm surprised. My former schools have been mainly consisting of asshole pupils, and yet no physical conflicts have ever happened between pupils and teachers (except one time where my asshole classmate lit our native language teacher's hair on fire. He got kinda big fines, police was involved, and he got a restraining order for some time. She's no longer teaching there AFAIK). In high school where I am now... The only kind of fighting that happens here is just playful fighting among those students who play CS: GO most of their time...

The only thing that a teacher has done to me relating to this topic: there was our class' teacher when I was at 7 - 9 grade, he was responsible for our group (also was our Biology, Geography and Health information teacher), he's nice to everyone and all... But one time, I can't remember what I told him as an answer to one of his questions regarding to a certain school subject, but apparently my answer was stupid, as he smiled, and showed me a middle finger... Our entire class laughed, including I. That's all, really.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

We still had corporal punishment when I went to school. Shop teacher would give you a choice, a detention or three licks with the paddle. And I've been yelled at plenty of times by teachers, but don't recall any swearing. I probably deserved much worse than I got.

Well I got threatened to get beaten up by a teacher before. Bastard still works at school and it it apparently ok for him to do so, because he told me sorry afterwards

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAH

did you call him a faggot first?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

My physics teacher agreed I was a dumbass a couple years ago. :lol: