Has a teacher ever sworn at you, threatened you or make physical contact with you?

melias24

Hey guy's, as school is starting again tomorrow in Australia (Queensland) it got me thinking, Has a teacher ever sworn at you, threatened you or make physical contact with any of you? And by physical contact i mean hitting or pushing you etc, not the other kind of contact and by threat i mean threat's to hit you etc.....anyway i've had numerous teacher's swear at me (this is all at a private school as well) i've witnessed a teacher threaten my mate by saying "I will come around to your house and sort you out" And when my mate told his dad, his dad said he'll sort the teacher out lol. And last term a teacher tried to hit my mate with a book. I've also had teacher's push me, and had one try to hit me across the face, but being a gamer and all, i have super human reflexes, and dodged them, and i have also told the deputy principle about this but his excuse his "i wasn't there to see it" even though the whole class has witnessed most of these incident's.. So yea, share your story of what a teacher has done to try to abuse you/ hurt you.

~Elias

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

some teacher called me a cunt.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

never happened to me

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

All of the above, your point?

I'm just interested in what happen's in other school's in my country and around the world.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

A teacher hit my friend in the back of the head with a dictionary, other than that nothing.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

None of the above.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Nothing off the top of my head.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I've shaken my teachers hands'... That's about it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

In my senior year of highschool, my first period teacher, who was the mom of one of my classmates and one of the wrestling coaches (yes a female wrestling coach), put students in headlocks at their desks frequently. It was awesome. She was one of my favorite teachers ever. But this was at an all boys private school.

I'm just interested in what happen's in other school's in my country and around the world.

I would assume most have, being in a position of power or authority makes humans act with a superiority complex sometimes and causes them to belittle and berate others.

Not really, but some supervisor said a lot of things that I dont wish to repeat to another student

She got fired after that, and a kid went home crying

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Wow that is bad! You should really do something about it. I once had a teacher who was a bit violent, he grabbed me once and that was the end, I totally got his ass fired. No teacher should ever lay a finger on you.

One time at my school we had a substitute teacher who took some Christian kids out to the hallway and told them that there god was fake and made them sit in the corner... Let's just say that she had no place teaching anywhere in my district anymore.

We have the exact opposite situation where I live. 

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAH

I had a teacher tell me "the best part of you ran down your mothers leg" in front of the entire class, he no longer works at that school thanks to my dad.

He was an asshole teacher, bald, covered in tattoo's, fucker was lucky I had the self control that I did or else I'd have punched him as hard as I could in the throat.

Edit: He said that because I was saying that he wasn't explaining something in a way that I could understand, because I couldn't understand what he was trying to say. And this was the science teacher.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

damn why do i always get the boring teachers? 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

What do you mean?

Christian teacher pulling students out to tell them their faith/beliefs are incorrect and they need (Baptist) Jesus 

i went to a private school and yeah this one teacher me and him always swore at each other when no one else was in ear shot.i remember he threw a book at me once it was pretty funny. we were good friends by the end of my highschool career(5/6 years ago) he even gave me his PSN account and facebook

i would always skip second period and go join his class lol he would tell me "hey we are watching a movie tomorrow for second period" i have not talked with him in a while perhaps i should chat him up a bit.

I had a teacher that would look down girls shirts... yeah, he teaches 8th grade and he's in his mid 30's now... and married.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Not that I remember... I tend to end up on the good side of most teachers even if I am a detached member of the class...

One time on a field trip I had a teacher tell me no one would ever love/care about me. Now what did I do? I bought a fucking soda with my own monney.....The other teachers didn't believe he could say something like that to me until a few months later when the same guy grabbed another student by the neck and slammed him against the wall.

my rig intel 3570k| r9-290 tri-x oc| gigabyte z77ud-3h | 8gb gskill ripjaws | noctua nh-d14| corsair 760i psu | carbide 500r case | HP ZR2740w monitor 2560x1440 | asus vk278Q monitor 1920x1080 | logitech g700s mouse | logitech g510 keyboard |

Never.  You see all, when I was a little kid like many of you, I was basically the golden child.

When I was born, the dark clouds gathered in the sky broke apart above me, god rays of sunlight shone through.  And though rain/sleet/snow still fell and struck those to my sides, I was spared.

When I learned to walk as a mortal does, the path I traveled sprung forth new life.  I was, I am the savior of all mankind.  For these reasons, no teacher has ever yelled at me.  They were grateful for being in my presence, and thanked me for existing.

This will all seem strange as surely none of you have experienced this.  That is because you are not me, and never will be.  But do not despair, there is no shame in being part of the unwashed masses, the wretched refuse of our teeming shore as the statue of liberty declared.  Embrace your chaotic nature and selves, you will get yelled at, but may also climb out of the pot of dirt known as your very existence.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

damn! is he alive?

Details separate people.