Has a teacher ever sworn at you, threatened you or make physical contact with you?

melias24

I had sex with my teacher several times for about 3 months. After, I went out with her daughter for about 2 month.

The American dream.

The only way to fix these kind of cunt teachers is to beat the shit out of him/her. (No feminism applied here)

Make a small temporary gang and do it.

Yes a teacher called me a insubordinate twat, I replied, Well only if your a fucking shit teacher. I got suspended for that :lol: best reason ever to swear back at a teacher :P

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

-snip- 

'tis not easy when he throws the first punch xD I was not expecting it

:D You novice....i also noticed you left out what you did...was it the reaction of....wah wah you chipped my tooth wah wah, running to the toilet? :lol:

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

:D You novice....i also noticed you left out what you did...was it the reaction of....wah wah you chipped my tooth wah wah, running to the toilet? :lol:

I questioned his teaching methods. Half the class was close to failing maths because of his "Keep up or get out" attitude.

Then he called me dumb. I called him an arse and after a bit of arguing he just straight up punched me.

I actually lost my temper and the other students had to pull us apart. I give as good as i get.

Im pretty used to fighting. But when someone you'd never expect to just punch you does it then it's hard to react in time.

(I was also bullied and regularly beaten up when i was younger so i can take a punch xD)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i had an english teacher who, when he got mad, would walk into the room kick the door shut and yell something like "what the FUCK are you assholes thinking?" when someone wrote something completely moronic, like on dude tried to write a..eh.. adult story, in english class..he probably should swear but whatever, now threatning physical harm, thats actually a crime (at least in the US im not sure about your laws)

-snip-

(I was also bullied and regularly beaten up when i was younger so i can take a punch xD)

^ This is never a good thing but it is part of life. I have never had to go through being bullied too much as when the bigger boys would try something i would retaliate above and beyond what ever they can do and this is why my childhood nick name is Brimstone.

Chin up though, hopefully you can save someone from being bullied one day and make it a habit. The teacher is just asking for the crazy glue on his chair with that attitude.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

^ This is never a good thing but it is part of life. I have never had to go through being bullied too much as when the bigger boys would try something i would retaliate above and beyond what ever they can do and this is why my childhood nick name is Brimstone.

Chin up though, hopefully you can save someone from being bullied one day and make it a habit. The teacher is just asking for the crazy glue on his chair with that attitude.

Yeah it's not good. But i made it through. Couldn't do much when 4-5 seniors decided i was a good punching bag.

That teacher actually made me decide to become a teacher. Since if i become a good one then there will at least be one less spot for some a-hole to occupy in that school. 

So i'll be able to look out for signs of kids being bullied then too^^

That maths teacher got a black eye and a split lip with that attitude..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My computer teacher did say "oh fuck" when the wrong grade was put on my report card, and my science teacher play-punches me.

I've also high-fived and fist bumped my teachers.

Had this really hot professor tell me to stay after class. She beat me with a ruler and proceeded to take her clothes off. I never told anyone about that day cuz I assumed it was normal. We now have a son named Bartholomew and twelve cats all named Jeff.