So one of my friends thinks...

KingKeith55

What do you think I should do about it. Today I was in a skype call with my friend, and he told me the other day he said

"yo dude wanna play "b" "l" "l" "p" "2" (He actually said the LETTERS)"

And my friend who was in the skype call in me asked him what he meant, and he replyed with this

"ball p 2"

My friend eventually figured out he meant black ops 2, then the guy who said the "ball p 2" thing says "TROLOLOLOLOO"

So what do you think I should do about this, its really annoying.

Dont hang out with them anymore, or try not to listen.

If they think it's funny, let them bask in their ignorane I guess?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

BA DUM TSSS. Nuff said.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

What do you think I should do about it. Today I was in a skype call with my friend, and he told me the other day he said

"yo dude wanna play "b" "l" "l" "p" "2" (He actually said the LETTERS)"

And my friend who was in the skype call in me asked him what he meant, and he replyed with this

"ball p 2"

My friend eventually figured out he meant black ops 2, then the guy who said the "ball p 2" thing says "TROLOLOLOLOO"

So what do you think I should do about this, its really annoying.

a shotgun always works...

smack him up side his head and tell him the that that is not trolling

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

No point trying to school them, they sound like tools. Put up with it or hang with other people.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Let them learn the hard way... sometimes people have to learn the hard way to understand...

uA9rEYA.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

a shotgun always works...

Your location, and comment go together so well... 'MERICA

animefacepalm.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

This is why you don't make friends with people like that.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No he recently started doing this. He didnt do this until about 2 weeks ago. We have been friends IRL for years.

No he recently started doing this. He didnt do this until about 2 weeks ago. We have been friends IRL for years.

Be honest with him and tell him what you think. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^