It's pretty damn good. The AF is very fast and smart, low light seems to be much better than I was expecting.

Here is a out of camera shot using the iPhone...

Is there something you would compare the camera to? like to a camera on another phone?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Is there something you would compare the camera to? like to a camera on another phone?

It easily bests my Lumia 920 and iPhone 5, the shots seem much cleaner than my dads S5, and I'd wager the One M8 as well but I'll wait on that one for when I get my M8.

It easily bests my Lumia 920 and iPhone 5, the shots seem much cleaner than my dads S5, and I'd wager the One M8 as well but I'll wait on that one for when I get my M8.

How many phones do you have lol?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

It's pretty damn good. The AF is very fast and smart, low light seems to be much better than I was expecting.

Here is a out of camera shot using the iPhone...

My god is that your car?

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Why would you buy a 16GB "flagship" phone that has no expansion...

there isn't always need for more, i can run easily with my 4(last good iphone imo) that has only 8gig.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

snip

HEY, i know you, you were on tech talk right?

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

HEY, i know you, you were on tech talk right?

Yeah. Jay and Jerry had me on the show a while back. Those guys are great. A big inspiration for me starting and continuing my channel!

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

Yeah. Jay and Jerry had me on the show a while back. Those guys are great. A big inspiration for me starting and continuing my channel!

yup!, i watched the episode

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

yup!, i watched the episode

Thanks! Looks like your boy Vettel is probably gonna be wearing red come winter testing!

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

***Edited. Added to the Construction portion of the review. I forgot to upload my folder of pictures to drop box but they'll start making their way into the review soon.

How many phones do you have lol?

I switch out a fair amount (And used to get a lot from work for temporary use but never gave them back, mainly cause they didn't care).

WHY BUY THE GOLD ONE?

IT'S DISGUSTING

*It's disgusting *.

You call yourself a Grammar Nazi, you have not seen nothing yet.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

-snip-

How does it perform in low light?

What about image noise?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Apple has said of the iPhone 6, "iPhone 6 isn’t simply bigger — it’s better in every way [sic]." I put [sic] in there because I can't stand the way they talk about the iPhone as if it's a person.

That's not how that works. 

Apple has said of the iPhone 6, "iPhone 6 isn’t simply bigger — it’s better in every way [sic]." I put [sic] in there because I can't stand the way they talk about the iPhone as if it's a person.

Like @Psykomantis00 said, [sic] is shorthand for the Latin "sic erat scriptum," or "thus it was written." In writing it indicates that the quote is verbatim from the source and any erroneous grammar or spelling within is that of the quoted source and not of the person quoting them.

Basically don't use it unless Apple made a spelling mistake that you're wishing to distance yourself from ;)

When i am ready to spend $700-$1000 on a phone , i am looking for something that is durable , not something that is going to bend with just a little pressure(videos shown that people were able to bend it with their bare hands).Never going to buy iphone 6 and i believe everyone who knows the value of money will think the same .

I would probably choose Samsung galaxy s4 or the samsung galaxy s5

When i am ready to spend $700-$1000 on a phone , i am looking for something that is durable , not something that is going to bend with just a little pressure(videos shown that people were able to bend it with their bare hands).Never going to buy iphone 6 and i believe everyone who knows the value of money will think the same .

I would probably choose Samsung galaxy s4 or the samsung galaxy s5

Unbox therapy guy almost shit his pants trying to bend with his bare hands. That isn't normal stress, it's hype for the internet hate machine. The first weekend they sold 10 million phones. Your argument is silly. 

Like @Psykomantis00 said, [sic] is shorthand for the Latin "sic erat scriptum," or "thus it was written." In writing it indicates that the quote is verbatim from the source and any erroneous grammar or spelling within is that of the quoted source and not of the person quoting them.

Basically don't use it unless Apple made a spelling mistake that you're wishing to distance yourself from ;)

Yes I now realize that's not the proper use. Call it artistic license. I want to distance myself from Apple's portrayal of this device as if it's a deity to be worshiped. It's a phone. A very nice phone but a phone. Thanks for checking out my review.

Unbox therapy guy almost shit his pants trying to bend with his bare hands.

No, he didn't. Did you even watch the videos? (The original+the one in whatever Toronto's main square is called)

That isn't normal stress,

I agree, but phones like this shouldn't bend. At all. Ever. You just paid $650+, or will over the course of 12/18/24 months.

it's hype for the internet hate machine.

If Lew was the rampant iPhone hater you paint him to be, why did he test virtually every other flagship on the market in Canada, and why does he use the iPhone 5S along with the Nexus 5 as his daily driver?

The first weekend they sold 10 million phones. Your argument is silly.

Sales doesn't mean anything. Millions upon millions of McDonald's hamburgers sell every year. Does that make them as good as Five Guy's? Nope, it just means that people are still gullible and misinformed (about other restaurants).

Yes I now realize that's not the proper use. Call it artistic license. I want to distance myself from Apple's portrayal of this device as if it's a deity to be worshiped. It's a phone. A very nice phone but a phone. Thanks for checking out my review.

YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

It is a TOOL. Not jewelry, a tool. Nothing more, nothing less.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Unbox therapy guy almost shit his pants trying to bend with his bare hands. That isn't normal stress, it's hype for the internet hate machine. The first weekend they sold 10 million phones. Your argument is silly. 

The first time when he started trying to bend it in the middle, Yes. It took an extreme amount of force. The second time after he realized where the weak point was (below the volume buttons) it was much easier and he basically broke it in half like a candy bar. His argument over the consumer reports tests are that they tested it in the exact same way Apple did. And probably got the same results.

The fact that the devices all seem to fail at the same point shows an inherit design flaw.  A test case their failed to examine. The flaw was actually created by their attempts to reinforce the buttons. Some people also believe the cut out on the back of the device also weakens the structural integrity.

If Lew was the rampant iPhone hater you paint him to be, why did he test virtually every other flagship on the market in Canada, and why does he use the iPhone 5S along with the Nexus 5 as his daily driver?

Very true. Lew actually used to run an Apple repair business. He edited the video on a multi-thousand dollar Mac Pro sitting next to an abundance of other Apple products totaling in the tens of thousands of dollars. So I find no credence in the arguments that he was hired by Anti-Apple hedge-funds/think tanks, Samsung or is just generally an Apple basher. I'm much more of an Apple basher even from my admittedly biased position this is a nice device.

There was a lot hype around the video and #bendgate but the majority of it came from main-stream media trying to cash in on the iPhone 6 release and Lew's video. The millions of dollars of ad revenue they gained from it (he doesn't get any money from them airing the videos) make what he earned look like chump change.

I agree, but phones like this shouldn't bend. At all. Ever. You just paid $650+, or will over the course of 12/18/24 months.

As far as we can tell, this one doesn't unless you put a big fat american ass over it and press down hard (read: don't put the damn thing in your back pocket).

And to act like this is the only phone this can happen with is ludicrous. There are several reports of the HTC One M7 and M8 warping over the course of normal usage for no apparent reason. No doubt if these devices were anywhere as popular as the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus we would have heard or been hearing much more about it.

You have to keep in mind that the scale Apple sells devices on is such that flaws like this one are glaringly obvious. If they have a one in a thousand failure rate for this issue, that's at least 10,000 people that are now angry. The only Android OEM that sells anywhere near that many is Samsung, and they've been tanking lately. The three point bend test may not show the "defect," but it's the industry standard and as far as the industry standard goes there are phones weaker than the 6 and stronger than the 6. The One M8 is weaker. I would not be surprised at all if there's a similar pocket warping issue with the M8 given that we've had reports of it. Same with the Galaxy S4. It only got blown into a media frenzy because it's Apple and people pay attention when it's Apple. Talk about double standards.

As far as we can tell, this one doesn't unless you put a big fat american ass over it and press down hard (read: don't put the damn thing in your back pocket).

This made my day. :) And on the bolded part, I've never understood why ANYONE does this with ANY phone, iPhone or otherwise. I tried it once with my tiny iPhone 4, and it was very uncomfortable just to walk around, let alone sit.

And to act like this is the only phone this can happen with is ludicrous. There are several reports of the HTC One M7 and M8 warping over the course of normal usage for no apparent reason. No doubt if these devices were anywhere as popular as the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus we would have heard or been hearing much more about it.

First off, the Note 4 bends too, though not to the extent that the 6+ does, and it can be bent back.

Second, this is what I said:

This is apparently how you read that:

Ermagursh sermsug gerlacksi nert fer iz perfeckt and dosnt ben leik da eyefone sicks eyefone sicks sux an any1 who haz 1 shod deestroi it

(P.S. It physically pained me to make that many grammatical errors.)

I never said that ONLY iPhones bend. I'm not stupid. I said "phones like [the iPhone] shouldn't bend". This includes the iPhone 6+, but it also includes the HTC One M8, the Galaxy S5 and Note 4, (Note 3 didn't really bend), Nokia Lumia 1520 and really any phone, tablet or laptop (:P) over $300.

You have to keep in mind that the scale Apple sells devices on is such that flaws like this one are glaringly obvious. If they have a one in a thousand failure rate for this issue, that's at least 10,000 people that are now angry. The only Android OEM that sells anywhere near that many is Samsung, and they've been tanking lately. The three point bend test may not show the "defect," but it's the industry standard and as far as the industry standard goes there are phones weaker than the 6 and stronger than the 6. The One M8 is weaker. I would not be surprised at all if there's a similar pocket warping issue with the M8 given that we've had reports of it. Same with the Galaxy S4. It only got blown into a media frenzy because it's Apple and people pay attention when it's Apple.

Yes. Since I made these above points, this no longer pertains to me, but is a good paragraph anyways.

Talk about double standards.

Point is now moot. :D

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Yes. Since I made these above points, this no longer pertains to me, but is a good paragraph anyways.

Point is now moot. :D

No, it's not. You're a conservative so obviously you like to exempt yourself from reason after falsely equating your statements with mine. The fact that this is even a thing is only because of the massive volumes that they sell devices in. 

Design flaw my ass.