What's Your Usual Morning Breakfast?

Tech_Dreamer

Nope, thank you but i'm great. :P

What evil hath befallen you that convinced you that a life without bacon was worth living?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What evil hath befallen you that convinced you that a life without bacon was worth living?

Me

Me

Lol second double post in a row, I sentence thou to eat 100 slice of bacon! MWHAHAHAHA

Bread with cheese, cucumber and some sort of meaty topping. None of that white bread crap though, rye bread is the best( how stereotypical).

If I can be arsed to and if I have lingonberries I'll do porridge.

And ofc tea.

Missing breakfast is almost like a death sentence to me, I'm so hungry by the time I get my free lunch from school.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Bread with cheese, cucumber and some sort of meaty topping. None of that white bread crap though, rye bread is the best( how stereotypical).

And ofc tea.

Missing breakfast is almost like a death sentence to me, I'm so hungry by the time I get my free lunch from school.

Whitebread > all other bread types

#WHITEBREADMASTERRACE

Lol second double post in a row, I sentence thou to eat 100 slice of bacon! MWHAHAHAHA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-(

And yeah sry about dat double post thing, i'm new to this forum. :P

Otherwise i can eat everything in the morning, especially Pickles. :P I used to love to do that

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-(

And yeah sry about dat double post thing, i'm new to this forum. :P

Otherwise i can eat everything in the morning, especially Pickles. :P I used to love to do that

I don't think it matters much in off topic since nothing you post in off topic counts towards your post count.

Whitebread > all other bread types

#WHITEBREADMASTERRACE

I once had American white bread. It was so sweet that it would pass as a dessert in Finland. :P

Seriously though I love today though.

I once had American white bread. It was so sweet that it would pass as a dessert in Finland. :P

Seriously though I love today though.

I've never noticed whitebread as being sweet, I just can't stand how tough and chewy that whole grain/4 grain crap is.

Usually 3-4 cups of coffee followed by cerial with full milk (2.5% fat) and a bread (the good white and soft shizzle no fullgrain or dark for me) with butter and cheese.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I've never noticed whitebread as being sweet, I just can't stand how tough and chewy that whole grain/4 grain crap is.

Well you're the one eating it daily. But tbh I'm not sure if all breads are.

And those whole grain aren't favourites either.

is it just me or do anyone else reading through this thread is getting hungry again?..... :P

Details separate people.

cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal did i say cereal because cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal  :P

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

2 rockstars and a cliff bar

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

A bowl of uncle tobys protein or calcium cereal with a spoon of hemp seeds on top.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Bacon (turkey), egg, and cheese sandwich with half a glass of water or almond milk.  :)

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

And ofc tea.

White bread tastes bad, and isnt as good for you, not white bread masterrace

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

what is this breakfast you speak of?

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online