What's Your Usual Morning Breakfast?

Tech_Dreamer

Pics if possible , not nessesary,

Mine would be cereal with plain water (yeah i know..) So What do you eat for breakfast?

Post away.. Drools...

Details separate people.

A bowl of Vektor and a glass of water.

I eat my cereal dry too.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

who.....in the fuck.....eats cereal with plain water?

SERIOULY? WHAT KIND OF MESSED UP PERSON DOES THAT?

That being said, big bowl of cornflakes with the "bad" milk, the vitamin D kind that has the red cap and people act like it's terrible.

Also, several cans of soda drank before that.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Today i had a whole grain turkey sandwich, an apple with orange juice and a big latte :)

CPU: Intel Core i7 860 @ 3.5ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i / Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 /

RAM: 16gb 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance LP / GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti / PSU: Corsair AX850 / OS: Windows 8.1 /

Storage: Boot Drive 128gb Crucial M4 SSD, 1.5TB WD Green / Case: Ultra Defender II White /

Monitors: 2x 23" Acer G235H's / Peripherals: 2013 Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard, 2013 Razer Deathadder Mouse /

Laptop: 17'' HP ENVY Touchsmart M7-J020DX ( i7 4700MQ, 1TB, 8GB Ram )

Mmm... crunchy...

tumblr_inline_mhs606fCao1qggd85.jpg

Details separate people.

Weetabix, semi skimmed milk, fresh orange juice and some fruit & fibre on top of the Weetabix.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

On weekdays I usually have 4 Weetabix with milk and sugar. Apparently that's quite a lot

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Mmm... crunchy...

-snip

More like vomit inducing

Pizza rolls. :D

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

That being said, big bowl of cornflakes with the "bad" milk, the vitamin D kind that has the red cap and people act like it's terrible.

Also, several cans of soda drank before that.

I think they mean that they have the cereal dry, but have a glass of water on the side. I doubt they pour water over their cereal in the bowl. (Or at least, I hope they don't...)

I have to be at work at 6:45 am, so I usually just take two chewable multivitamins with some water on my way out the door.

Usually a yogurt or something like that, I can't eat almost anything shortly after I get up and I don't have a lot of time either, so I take something normal with me and eat it later.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I think they mean that they have the cereal dry, but have a glass of water on the side. I doubt they pour water over their cereal in the bowl. (Or at least, I hope they don't...)

I have to be at work at 6:45 am, so I usually just take two chewable multivitamins with some water on my way out the door.

Oh, well that makes more sense

Bacon sandwich. Sometimes toasted, depends on if i can be arsed toasting it.

If there's no bacon, then a big bowl of Krave cereal.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Well, to be honest, I mostly eat Cheerios for my breakfast. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Yogurt with muesli and a glass of chocolate milk. You are never to old to drink chocolate milk.

Denmark has a thing with chocolate milk.

Matilde, Cocio eller den billige fra netto? 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Denmark has a thing with chocolate milk.

Matilde, Cocio eller den billige fra netto? 

The cheap one from Lidl actually. In my experiece that is the best one out there. If that is not available, I drink Cocio

The cheap ones from Netto, Aldi, Rema1000, Føtex etc. are all made the same place and all taste like brown water

The same thing goes with the muesli. That is also the cheap chocolate one from Lidl.

My breakfeast sounds so unhealthy. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Bread with cheese and meat or with something else.

If I can eggs, always eggs.

Bacon and eggs with pan fried toast. Sometimes i make pancakes the day before.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Bacon sandwich. Sometimes toasted, depends on if i can be arsed toasting it.

If there's no bacon, then a big bowl of Krave cereal.

By bacon sandwich, do you mean two pieces of bacon, with a third piece in the middle? :P

Bacon and eggs with pan fried toast. Sometimes i make pancakes the day before.

What is this pan fried toast you speak of? tell me more...

The cheap one from Lidl actually. In my experiece that is the best one out there. If that is not available, I drink Cocio

The cheap ones from Netto, Aldi, Rema1000, Føtex etc. are all made the same place and all taste like brown water

The some thing goes with the muesli. That is also the cheap chocolate one from Lidl.

My breakfeast sounds so unhealthy. 

Cocio Masterrace! When Lidl opened the first store in my vicinity I thought that it was just crap like Aldi. It is not, probably one of the best supermarkets ever.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

By bacon sandwich, do you mean two pieces of bacon, with a third piece in the middle? :P

What is this pan fried toast you speak of? tell me more...

Bread toasted in a frying pan with that other kind of cooking butter thing. Margarin it's called in swedish

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"