What's Your Usual Morning Breakfast?

Tech_Dreamer

Espresso + chocolate powder + whole milk, occasionally a cookie or two to dunk in the cup :3

If I don't take coffee in the morning I get a painful headache and get extremely irritable :\

I don't enjoy bacon too much, like the taste but its greasyness grosses me to no end.

Protein shake and a bagel.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

my breakfast usually consists of bread and peanut butter and a black coffee

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

English muffin with 2 eggs, sausage and cheese, or and English muffin with nutella depending on how much of a hurry I am in. And chocolate milk

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

A bowl of Vektor and a glass of water.

I eat my cereal dry too.

Dry cereal is the only way to eat cereal! :T i get ragged on so much for this.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Dry cereal is the only way to eat cereal! :T i get ragged on so much for this.

So do I

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Usually nothing on a school day but, maybe if there is something leftover I can microwave (burger, chicken, etc.). Breakfast = steak&eggs though on weekends, shit gets too serious on weekends! :I

Edit: Coffee.. Lots of coffee.... everyday

2 Donuts, 2 Burritos (though not the same as the Amexican (american mexican) variety these are smaller and have no beans or cheese, just meat) and a soda. Sometimes I go for 2 donuts and a BLT

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 El Monterey chicken burritos. Just now. With 2 cans of Monster mixed with 2 cups of coffee.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm never hungry when I wake up, usually just a Milo or Drinking Chocolate.

I'm never hungry when I wake up, usually just a Milo or Drinking Chocolate.

What about during the day?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Right now i'm on a diet, so it's fruits for me (usually apple's, but sometime it's grape) :D

Before i went on a  diet, i ate anything that could be eaten, but usually 4-5 eggs with bacon and around 0.5-1 litres of yogurt (it think you now get it why i'm  on a diet...)... I miss yogurt so much...

Right now i'm on a diet, so it's fruits for me (usually apple's, but sometime it's grape) :D

Before i went on a  diet, i ate anything that could be eaten, but usually 4-5 eggs with bacon and around 0.5-1 litres of yogurt (it think you now get it why i'm  on a diet...)... I miss yogurt so much...

At least you got your protein back then. Eggs and bacon, and i'm assuming you ate greek yogurt.

What about during the day?

To be honest I'm never that hungry  :P

During the day? You mean like lunch or something? For lunch I'll usually just have a sandwich or something, or I'll walk down to the shops and get chicken and chips!