What's Your Usual Morning Breakfast?

Tech_Dreamer

I usually skip breakfast and go straight to lunch.

If I'm in a rush usually a pbj, toasted chocolate, poptarts, pb& honey sandwich, or cookies.

today I don't have class, so pancakes with stuffed sweet peppers.

If I have not as much time but still a decent amount, I'll usually go with a vegetable/cheese omelet and toast with meat.

usually with tea, milo, water, or gatorade if last night was eventful.

so wait.... just bread fryed with butter?.... I've never thought of doing that. It's basically what we do for grilled cheese. Will definitely have to try that.

you usually just butter the bread and toast it in a skillet. it's amazing with stuff like plait bread and probably plain white.

Error: 410

Bread toasted in a frying pan with that other kind of cooking butter thing. Margarin it's called in swedish

so wait.... just bread fryed with butter?.... I've never thought of doing that. It's basically what we do for grilled cheese. Will definitely have to try that.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm fat so i drink a glass of coffee, water and i eat a bun

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Coffee.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

who.....in the fuck.....eats cereal with plain water?

SERIOULY? WHAT KIND OF MESSED UP PERSON DOES THAT?

That being said, big bowl of cornflakes with the "bad" milk, the vitamin D kind that has the red cap and people act like it's terrible.

Also, several cans of soda drank before that.

I f*cking love whole milk.

Yeah^^ It's ready to eat straight out of the pan (with time for it to cool down obviously) Tastes a lot better than using a toaster 

I always fry it after i've cooked the bacon. Sooo unhealthy. But i don't care xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

By bacon sandwich, do you mean two pieces of bacon, with a third piece in the middle? :P

Depends on the quality of the bacon. If it's some nice thick slices from my local butcher, i just have 2 slices, maybe throw in a fried egg, and 2 sausages on top if i'm hungry enough, or have a hangover.

If it's regular supermarket bacon, it depends on how thin the stuff is. But usually it takes 4 - 6 slices of supermarket bacon to match up against 2 quality slices from my butcher.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I Second this! 

Even though im lactose intolerant!*

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I Second this! 

Even though im lactose intolerant!*

My family goes through about a gallon (which I think is like 3 liters) of whole milk about every 2 days, sometimes less. Try making campbells bean/wbacon soup with milk instead of water, sooooo good. Have to cook it slow so it doesn't scald.

Yeah^^ It's ready to eat straight out of the pan (with time for it to cool down obviously) Tastes a lot better than using a toaster 

I always fry it after i've cooked the bacon. Sooo unhealthy. But i don't care xD

I'm trying that the next time I make breakfast damnit, sounds good.

Depends on the quality of the bacon. If it's some nice thick slices from my local butcher, i just have 2 slices, maybe throw in a fried egg, and 2 sausages on top if i'm hungry enough, or have a hangover.

If it's regular supermarket bacon, it depends on how thin the stuff is. But usually it takes 4 - 6 slices of supermarket bacon to match up against 2 quality slices from my butcher.

Lol as long as theres no bread there to dilute the amount of bacon being intaken.

Microwave burrito or Cheerios. 

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

A slice of bread with whatever I feel like. Chocolate spread, cheese or chicken filet, usually.

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

Cup of crappy instant coffee and two tiny cocoa-hazelnut sandwiches made with the cheapest white bread I can get my hands on (or a pack of saltines) on good days...

Tap water and a breath of air on bad days...

Cereals with milk or eggs! Nothing can make me skip one of those two, not even my wife while giving birth :D (joke joke)

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Ultimate breakfast: Bacon, sausage, my dad's scrambled eggs (which are indescribably perfect), and my eggo waffle peanutbutter sandwich. Which is 2 eggos, with peanut butter and a slice of butter spread in the midde, drowned in syrup. Then a tall glass of whole milk on the side, then bed for food coma.

I don't think i've ever gotten up on a weekday and had breakfast... Not for a good few year anyway

Low fat yoghurt and oat flakes 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Not much, Cookies and Juice. i would love to do 100% vegan breakfast tho'...

Not much, Cookies and Juice. i would love to do 100% vegan breakfast tho'...

It's not breakfast if theres no bacon involved, blasphemer :P

Grilled cheese with coffe. Sometimes with some blue cheese/mozarella. and this stuff can be pretty nice.

41.jpg?v=5

Interested in Business and Technology

It's not breakfast if theres no bacon involved, blasphemer :P

Well seems like i am a blashpermer for... pretty much my entire life. Never eat meat at the breakfast even when i was eating meat back then. :lol:

*hide somewhere*

Well seems like i am a blashpermer for... pretty much my entire life. Never eat meat at the breakfast even when i was eating meat back then. :lol:

*hide somewhere*

Bacon is love, bacon is life, come back to the lightside young one.

Bacon is love, bacon is life, come back to the lightside young one.

Nope, thank you but i'm great. :P

2 slices of bread with peanut butter and 0,5 liters milk

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Weetabix. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"