Battlefield Hardline will work at launch

rafbanaan

Interview with Ian Milham, creative director, for Gamer Revolution.

“What you’re basically asking is, ‘Is your game going to work?’ and the answer is yes, it’s gonna work,” 

“We actually started on this more than a year before Battlefield 4 came out. We’ve been working with the DICE guys for a long time; some of our engineering work is actually in Battlefield 4 and things they’ve been doing since then. It’s in pretty great shape now and all that work is gonna come into what we’re doing. We already had one very successful beta, we’re going to have another beta on every platform we ship on. We take shipping a working game pretty seriously. So, yes, the game will work

I've tried it on Gamescom and I have to say that the bèta already worked better than BF4 in this stage. I guess we will know for sure on release.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2014/09/29/battlefield-hardline-will-work-at-launch/

It's one thing to say that the game will work... It's a whole other story to say that the game will work well...

See: Big Rigs - Over the Road Racing

What! a game will work on launch!! stop the press!

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Game will work is a subjective term.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

The game already is better than BF4, it's been better since before the Hardline beta even came out.

Though, regardless, what is it with people posting news which is gaming centered and barely news as it is anyway.

"Game will work" Can mean "Game will work 10%" 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

"We already had one successful beta"

UHHHHHHHHHHH

Which one?  BF4 is still beta imo because you can barely launch it and it still doesn't have all the maps available.  Hardline... I couldn't even launch it.

"In other news: Nissan promises a car that will actually turn on and work when you buy it!"

See how pathetic that sounds? EA you should be fucking ashamed that you let your standards drop so low that you have to make this kind of statement.

-------

Current Rig

-------

If that is the type of statement you have release before a game launches, then you know you fucked up somewhere along the line. 

Oh man, the game will work at launch, they are really shooting for the moon there