What is the greatest sounding male name in the entire world?

Sammael

Charlemagne - If you don't know of him it's pronounced "Sharl-mun-yeh"

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K  | Motherboard Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark 1 | RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1866mhz | GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 980 w/ ACX 2.0 | Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window | Storage Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB |  PSU Corsiar RM750 | Display(s) Some Acer Things | Cooling Corsair H100i + 5x Noctua NF-F12 industrial 120mm fans(they are freaking load) | Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 |  Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound Audio-Technica AD900x + 02+ODAC +AT2020 | OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 

Alexie sounds more like a girl name to me.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

August.

Best male name is also the best month.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Staff Sergeant Maxwell Fightmaster.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

No, Luke.

No, Gaben.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Max venturi

Or 

Velociraptor clintthrust

Or

DAY HAMMERSHIELD (Dag hammarskjöld in swedish)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

DAY HAMMERSHIELD (Dag hammarskjöld in swedish)

It sounds so unserious in english. It sounds better in swedish. It also looks more like a name in swedish as shield is spelled in a different way than it's supposed to.

Siphiwe Tshabalala, best name ever.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Chuck.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Stupid double post.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenberger-

dorffvoralternwarengewissenhaftschaferswessenschafewaren-

wohlgepflegeundsorgfaltigkeitbeschutzenvonangreifendurch-

ihrraubgierigfeindewelchevoralternzwolftausendjahresvoran-

dieerscheinenwanderersteerdemenschderraumschiffgebrauch-

lichtalsseinursprungvonkraftgestartseinlangefahrthinzwischen-

sternartigraumaufdersuchenachdiesternwelchegehabtbewohn-

barplanetenkreisedrehensichundwohinderneurassevonver-

standigmenschlichkeitkonntefortplanzenundsicherfreuenan-

lebenslanglichfreudeundruhemitnichteinfurchtvorangreifenvon-

andererintelligentgeschopfsvonhinzwischensternartigraum, Senior

Imagine his wife moaning his name when junior digs through.... 

Mjolnir
CPU: i7 4960X GPU: ASUS STRIX 970 CASE: Xigmatek Aquila MEM: 16GB 1866Mhz Kingston Fury Red Cool: Corsair H100i SSD: 2X intel S3700 400GB
HDD: 1TB Seagate Monitor: BenQ BL2710PT  Mouse: R.A.T 7  Keyboard: Corsair K70  Love: Rachel 

Anything can sound good, but as far as Finnish names go, I have one of the worst sounding names there is. Plus with added Rhotacism, I can't even spell my own name without people laughing at it...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Travis. Duh.

naah dude

Luke  :D

LukA would be, to be exact

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]