i downloaded ram for my macbook but i still get bad fps

gergy008

hey everyone

i downloaded ram from http://downloadmoreram.com/ so i now have 16gb (which i heard is more than enough for gaming) on my macbook but i still get bad fps

i usually play like cod and league of legends but for some reason my fps keeps dropping to about 22 fps

ideally i want 30 fps because i heard that anything above 30fps the human eye cant see anyway

so i was thinking how can i convert my hdd to an ssd? i already have a 500gb hdd but i want to convert it to a 128gb ssd like the one in the macbook retina display

i tried googling to see if i could download it but i couldnt see anything on there that was important except yahoo answers and people kept saying you can download an ssd if you google it

can you help? i want good fps so i can show my friends and show them how good i am at it lol

thx

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

So whats with the recent troll posts?

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

Reported for shit posting?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

116 post with bronze status , please be a troll

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

• CPU
    Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz

• Motherboard
    MSI Z87-G43

• RAM
    8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengence @ 2Ghz

• GPU
    EVGA Nvidia GTX 650 Ti Boost

• Case
    Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium w/ window

• Storage
    128GB Corsair Force GS SSD & 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7.2krpm

• PSU
    550w CS550M

• Display(s)
    AOC 1080p

• Cooling
    Corsair H70 Push/pull

• Keyboard
    (Soon) Roccat Ryos MK Pro MX Brown

• Mouse
    Mad Catz R.A.T -7

• Sound
    Onboard

Your specs... you troll.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I think the issue is that you don't have enough power, try plugging in a USB power supply.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Obvious troll is obvious.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You forgot to download the GPU.

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

I think the issue is that you don't have enough power, try plugging in a USB power supply.

you see i thought that if i pick low power devices it would leave more room for my computer to go faster, so i really wanted my macbook this being on of the reasons

i know macbooks are a lot better than any other computer and that everyone sexretly likes apple so i thought it would make me many friends and it did

so i picked the macbook with the lowest power use i think mine has intel dedicated graphics or something i dont know but it uses low power apple say so thatmeans its fast right and that it will also make my cpu and my hhd fast too?

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

you see i thought that if i pick low power devices it would leave more room for my computer to go faster, so i really wanted my macbook this being on of the reasons

i know macbooks are a lot better than any other computer and that everyone sexretly likes apple so i thought it would make me many friends and it did

so i picked the macbook with the lowest power use i think mine has intel dedicated graphics or something i dont know but it uses low power apple say so thatmeans its fast right and that it will also make my cpu and my hhd fast too?

I'm not allowed to post what I want to post for this. Use your imagination.

you didn't overclock your PSU

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Exactly.

Apple is greatly priced. Their macbooks are SOOO fast because THEY ARE MADE BY APPLE!

You must go to apple.com and find the download more ram page, because downloadmoreram.com has ram that doesn't work with os x. I upgraded from 4 to 8 GB using that service.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Reported for a pitiful attempt at trolling.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

are_you_kidding_me_black.jpg

i downloaded ram for my macbook but i still get bad fps

abandon_thread_despicable_me.gif

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Here's a trick to get your computer to run faster. Lube! Lube up everything. Open up your HDDs and lube those discs up.

It's simple physics, you are reducing the friction so the harddrive will spin faster and your computer will be much faster because of it. I honestly don't know why people even bother with SSDs, this method is much better.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Please, just stop

Here's a trick to get your computer to run faster. Lube! Lube up everything. Open up your HDDs and lube those discs up.

It's simple physics, you are reducing the friction so the harddrive will spin faster and your computer will be much faster because of it. I honestly don't know why people even bother with SSDs, this method is much better.

slick used mineral oil on his computer he said, do you think that will work too?

also slick is better than linus

Spoiler

wd40-11.jpg

use this, trust me I'm a engineer (not yet)  :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |