The Trail of iPhone 6 Trash

SyokGame

Wow, that's just a shame... 

"Queued up for the iPhone 6 LeL" Hahahaha, I laughed, and I'm in class.. People stared at me.. hahaha

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

iDiots(No Offense xD)

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

The kind of people that buy apple products are ass holes. And this is the evidence. At least pick your shit up.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

LeL

'nuff said

But jokes aside they sat in line for 2 days waiting to pay more for an already overpriced phone just to be the first ones to get it instead of waiting a couple of days for it to arrive from amazon... what do you expect? Their brains must be the size of peanuts.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The kind of people that buy apple products are ass holes. And this is the evidence. At least pick your shit up.

It's not casual Apple users like me, it's the iSheep. Or maybe it's because I mainly order things online once the price has dropped.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

It's not casual Apple users like me, it's the iSheep. Or maybe it's because I mainly order things online once the price has dropped.

Sorry but that was what I meant. The fanatics of the Apple church.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Don't you think you are generalizing just a tad there buddy?

EDIT:

Sorry but that was what I meant. The fanatics of the Apple church.

Gotha :)

Back on subject, no matter if this was the iphone or the galaxy, that is just disgusting. (Both the waiting in line for that long and for leaving soo much crap behind)

Why can't they just bring a bag or 2 to collect their own trash? Is it so difficult to carry back the trash after the content has been removed? Is there not a law against this in most places?

It could be so simple, if you don't pickup you crap then no service, no new iphone.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Why can't they just bring a bag or 2 to collect their own trash? Is it so difficult to carry back the trash after the content has been removed? Is there not a law against this in most places?

It could be so simple, if you don't pickup you crap then no service, no new iphone.

I think there are laws against leaving trash around, but I guess it is hard to pinpoint what belongs or rather was left behind by who :(

Better question, why do people in the comments talk about Korean and Japanese people? Hong Kong is in China.

That would be bad for business, and it's not really Apple's job to make sure people don't litter.

I don't think there is a good solution to this other than to ask people to not be douchebags. But I doubt that would work.

That would be bad for business, and it's not really Apple's job to make sure people don't litter.

I don't think there is a good solution to this other than to ask people to not be douchebags. But I doubt that would work.

I was thinking that the store wouldn't let them buy if they litter, they have enough buyers to sell out anyway, and the local residents would actually like the store more for caring. Even a punishment so simple as losing your place in the queue is enough.

I think there are laws against leaving trash around, but I guess it is hard to pinpoint what belongs or rather was left behind by who :(

A couple officers and some examples could work wonders. If the new product is the intensive to be on site then put that on the line. 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Fucking people

I would never think of dumping my rubbish on the floor, its disgusting 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

How can people just leave their crap in the street?! How pathetic is that..............

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Oh man... That was rude of them...

They didn't even think that there would be others troubled by their actions...

uncivilized human beings as for the link to the source that pathetic website is full of brainless sheep.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

That's just how people are.

Go to music festival and look at the area once all people are gone - it looks like a fucking battlefield, it's disgusting that people can't throw their garbage into a trash can.

144Hz goodness

Don't you think you are generalizing just a tad there buddy?

EDIT:

Gotha :)

Back on subject, no matter if this was the iphone or the galaxy, that is just disgusting. (Both the waiting in line for that long and for leaving soo much crap behind)

The police should have been there for that many people to whack people over the head with their batons when they drop something. "Pick that shit up!" they would say. But yes people that line up for any phone or game are really stupid and they should prioritise other things in their lives. They should also pick their shit up.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

Have local police check records of purchases made in the shop on that day... You now have your list of suspects... An incredibly long one at that...

More proof that die hard apple fans are jerks.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

I know this is off topic and sorry, but please don't link any articles from sites like Kotaku or Polygon or any like those. If you've been following GamerGate, you'll know that those sites are corrupt and shouldn't be given any attention. This article (from the outside) looks like a clickbait, which they've been posting a lot of since the whole GamerGate thing started up.

Edit: That literally looks like a heap of scrunched up newspaper and waterbottles. Is that the picture from the article or something different? I don't want to look at anything from Kotaku.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

wow, i actually have no words for this...

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

That video was dark. I'm uncomfortable right now.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I like how this paints Apple users as the only people who do this. Feels like the only reason for this "news" is to keep the anti-Apple circle jerk going.