Pro gamer killed selling his PS4 on Craigslist.

Rafy

So cameras can determine if someone has a gun on their persons, that is not legally owned?

Brb, i'm about to piss my pants with laughter.

On a serious note though, if someone has illegally obtained a firearm, until they have used it and left enough clear evidence for the police to issue a warrant for their arrest, then there is no way of knowing they have one.

If it's not concealed/if we implement low-level magnetic resonance scanning, it's easy to detect them.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

If it's not concealed/if we implement low-level magnetic resonance scanning, it's easy to detect them.

And who is gonna pay for it all?  <_<

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Or what happens in other country.

You get stabbed

You get beat to death

You get blown up

You get run over

You get something

It's not guns. 

If it's not a gun, it's something else.

Its the people not the weapon. Its not the people its society. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Its the people not the weapon. Its not the people its society. 

It goes for everyone in the world. People are screwed up. Just happens that the USA has a lot more people than these other countries people want to compare us with. Scale those places up from 5-10m to the 400m+ and we don't look so bad now lol.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

It goes for everyone in the world. People are screwed up. Just happens that the USA has a lot more people than these other countries people want to compare us with. Scale those places up from 5-10m to the 400m+ and we don't look so bad now lol.

Yes, also happens to be that western media outlets eat this up and every anti gun lobbyist gains more ammunition. Meanwhile the real problem is forgotten. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Well, this discussion has become... something?

Locked.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic