Pro gamer killed selling his PS4 on Craigslist.

Rafy

Craigslist simply offers a service which is usually used for good things.

It's like blaming a store for selling a kitchen knife which was used to stab someone. Craigslist did nothing wrong.

I know I said I wouldn't post anymore but this is not about gun control.

Meh, shit like this is why I don't use craigslist to begin with. You hear about the kid that tried to hire a hooker to take his virginity, over craigslist? She showed up, told him to get naked, pepper sprayed him, robbed him blind.

In that case I'd prefer a false sense of security over being paranoid. I do not want to worry all the time about getting shot by some random guy on the street.

We don't worry about that. Generally speaking if you see someone carrying a gun in the US they're a law abiding citizen. It's the people with their guns tucked into the crotch of their pants you have to worry about (And you always hope they shoot their own dick off)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Shooting someone over a PS4, it's disgraceful. I hope they both get what they deserve.  

We don't worry about that. Generally speaking if you see someone carrying a gun in the US they're a law abiding citizen. It's the people with their guns tucked into the crotch of their pants you have to worry about (And you always hope they shoot their own dick off)

It's different around here. You see someone in civ clothes with a gun you call the cops.

It's different around here. You see someone in civ clothes with a gun you call the cops.

That's because you've all been conditioned to fear anyone with a gun (also the gun laws), which is a bad thing in my opinion. I see someone in civ clothes with a gun in it's holster, I think "off duty cop, or ccw holder" and nothing more. because 99% of the time that's what it is. A person intent on robbing the place, isn't gonna stand in line with their gun in it's holster. NOW if they have it in their hand, then you call the cops because that's brandishing and is highly illegal, if their holding it in a manner that they can shoot it.

You don't get it! Any of you! My point is, as soon as anyone pulls a gun, then everyone needs one. With that said, if you are both on the same playing field (i.e. both knives or both guns) then it doesn't matter whether you's have knifes or a guns. The result will be the same. And with that, why do you need a gun? The results stays the same anyway, there is just a lot less crossfire if everyone only has knives.

You do not get it.

That's not how any of it works!

You do not realize that there are people(although I'm not one of them) who are weaker in physical strength; to whom having a knife for self-defense isn't very useful if AT ALL.

A firearm is a game changer in that regard.

Not that you would know.

In U.S. you have to go through BACKGROUND CHECKS to buy firearms from stores.  And firearms are NOT free.  If you wanted to rob someone for maybe a hundred dollars then you would NOT be able to AFFORD firearm.

You post is like console peasant explaining finer points of PC gaming.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

That's because you've all been conditioned to fear anyone with a gun, which is a bad thing in my opinion. I see someone in civ clothes with a gun in it's holster, I think "off duty cop, or ccw holder" and nothing more. because 99% of the time that's what it is.

It's mostly because it's illegal to carry a firearm in a public place here.

You don't get it! Any of you! My point is, as soon as anyone pulls a gun, then everyone needs one. With that said, if you are both on the same playing field (i.e. both knives or both guns) then it doesn't matter whether you's have knifes or a guns. The result will be the same. And with that, why do you need a gun? The results stays the same anyway, there is just a lot less crossfire if everyone only has knives.

Guns are needed regardless of whether you like them or not.

Every country has an army, which has weapons of war, much more dangerous than a pistol. Y'know, like tanks, planes etc. Then there are farmers who need to fend off foxes or whatever from raiding their farm. Police also have guns.

Meh, shit like this is why I don't use craigslist to begin with. You hear about the kid that tried to hire a hooker to take his virginity, over craigslist? She showed up, told him to get naked, pepper sprayed him, robbed him blind.

LOL 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Ahh, well in my state (Virginia) you have the right to carry a handgun in a holster, as long as it's visible, if you pull your shirt over it and conceal it, you have to have a license. Some places in the US don't even allow those. The first one is called open carry or constitutional carry.

Every country has an army, which has weapons of war, much more dangerous than a pistol. Y'know, like tanks, planes etc. Then there are farmers who need to fend off foxes or whatever from raiding their farm. Police also have guns.

LOL 

Yeah that shit wasn't funny, that poor kid. He was like 17 and just lonely. Did she really need to pepper spray him?

So your country has dumbed down their populace to fear guns, as you have shown.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Ordinary people aren't smart enough to responsibly use guns, so we need to raise the bar of entry to help weed out the retards, that's the gun control I'm after.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Sorry for the loss.

But theres been a mistake made, pro gamer and consoles have nothing in common,should be peasant gamer killed for his console etc...

Ordinary people aren't smart enough to responsibly use guns, so we need to raise the bar of entry to help weed out the retards, that's the gun control I'm after.

You still have to pass a legal background check AND a gun safety test before you can even own a pistol.

So your country has dumbed down their populace to fear guns, as you have shown.

Yes and no. A large percentage of the populace actually has proper firearms training and are afraid of guns for a reason. They know firearms are dangerous.

I am not saying they aren't needed. Our army also has guns, our farmers have guns and so do our police (but not every officer). We don't have guns though.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Yes and no. A large percentage of the populace actually has proper firearms training and are afraid of guns for a reason. They know firearms are dangerous.

Well shit, ain't you a smart one.

I am not saying they aren't needed. Our army also has guns, our farmers have guns and so do our police (but not every officer). We don't have guns though.

Imagine this scenario, just as an example.

You have a wife/husband, maybe even a child. You are all at home, asleep in your comfy bed with all the doors locked. An unarmed man breaks into your home It could be one man, it could be more. He could be armed, yet you do not know. He could be out to steal your shit. Or he could have the intent to rape either your wife or your daughter, maybe both. You have the option to try and wake your family and make a break for it out a window, but that means potentially being caught and attacked. You could phone the police, but they take time to get there. By then they could have raped your wife or kid, and got away. Or they could be running off with your prized Gameboy that you had. You could grab something like a golf club or baseball bat if you have one, and physically confront the criminal(s). You could possibly over power them, but you're likely doomed to fail as you do not know how many there are, how strong they are or if they have a weapon themselves. Then there is the final option - you have a firearm, let's say a pistol. You can shout out a verbal command that you are armed and for them to leave before you open fire. Whilst doing this your partner could be calling the police. Or you can confront them, and the shear sight of the gun could deter them. If push comes to shove you can fire in self defense.

This is just one possible scenario of countless others. Tell me, how would you like that situation to play out?

You do not get it.

That's not how any of it works!

You do not realize that there are people(although I'm not one of them) who are weaker in physical strength; to whom having a knife for self-defense isn't very useful if AT ALL.

A firearm is a game changer in that regard.

Not that you would know.

In U.S. you have to go through BACKGROUND CHECKS to buy firearms from stores.  And firearms are NOT free.  If you wanted to rob someone for maybe a hundred dollars then you would NOT be able to AFFORD firearm.

You post is like console peasant explaining finer points of PC gaming.

That's how it works over here.

A gun sure is a game changer. (Just like nukes are the game changer for superpowers. At least superpowers had the sense not to use them... so far)

Background checks have done wonders for illegal gun trade alright. I've heard illegal guns are almost non-existent in the US.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

16 year old has a 16 month baby, that is bad, kills someone risking life in prison for a $400 console... Someone please take that kid away from the idiot

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

You have a wife/husband, maybe even a child. You are all at home, asleep in your comfy bed with all the doors locked. An unarmed man breaks into your home It could be one man, it could be more. He could be armed, yet you do not know. He could be out to steal your shit. Or he could have the intent to rape either your wife or your daughter, maybe both. You have the option to try and wake your family and make a break for it out a window, but that means potentially being caught and attacked. You could phone the police, but they take time to get there. By then they could have raped your wife or kid, and got away. Or they could be running off with your prized Gameboy that you had. You could grab something like a golf club or baseball bat if you have one, and physically confront the criminal(s). You could possibly over power them, but you're likely doomed to fail as you do not know how many there are, how strong they are or if they have a weapon themselves. Then there is the final option - you have a firearm, let's say a pistol. You can shout out a verbal command that you are armed and for them to leave before you open fire. Whilst doing this your partner could be calling the police. Or you can confront them, and the shear sight of the gun could deter them. If push comes to shove you can fire in self defense.

This is just one possible scenario of countless others. Tell me, how would you like that situation to play out?

Anyone in the UK would likely call the police and end up dead by the time the police got there, along with their loved ones.

That's how it works over here.

A gun sure is a game changer. (Just like nukes are the game changer for superpowers. At least superpowers had the sense not to use them... so far)

Background checks have done wonders for illegal gun trade alright. I've heard illegal guns are almost non-existent in the US.

Wherever you are; I don't want to be there.

Apparently illegal guns don't exist anywhere around the world.

Because people don't just make them at home or anything.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Wherever you are; I don't want to be there.

Apparently illegal guns don't exist anywhere around the world.

Because people don't just make them at home or anything.

Wont be long before their gun laws are irrelevant

>pro gamer

>console

pick one please

LOL Should have included a trollface ba dum tss picture with that.

Okay you can boil this down, would I rather go "gun vs gun" (because if I have one, then they do too) or "non-firearm vs non-firearm".

By a long shot I would rather that neither of us have guns. I can achieve the same amount except there is more room for error if we don't have guns. On the law of averages, I believe probability gives me a better chance without guns.  

Wont be long before their gun laws are irrelevant

-youtube snip-

The printer costs 500k dollars. A bit beyond the reach of most people.