Pro gamer killed selling his PS4 on Craigslist.

Rafy

Absolute, undeniable, FACT^ Those who are not there, cannot protect you.

They can only notify your loved ones, and/or collect the bodies of you and your loved ones. PERIOD

I don't even know why I responded to the argument in the first place, lol.

This is a tech forum where some people aren't even aware of the crap that could happen at a moment's notice, because it does happen. Just because it never happens to you doesn't mean it will never happen, haha.

But anyways, a relative of mine has to carry a pistol with him while he works since he's sometimes working on a house by himself. He's never had to use it for defense, thank God. There's just too many stupid people in the world to not have some form of protection, be it a firearm or a taser, just something to protect yourself.

I don't even know why I responded to the argument in the first place, lol.

This is a tech forum where some people aren't even aware of the crap that could happen at a moment's notice, because it does happen. Just because it never happens to you doesn't mean it will never happen, haha.

But anyways, a relative of mine has to carry a pistol with him while he works since he's sometimes working on a house by himself. He's never had to use it for defense, thank God. There's just too many stupid people in the world to not have some form of protection, be it a firearm or a taser, just something to protect yourself.

I respond to try and maybe save their lives by getting them to realize they are absolutely defenseless.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You sir, are a tool. It was not stated whether the firearm was legally owned or not. And the pros far outweigh the cons when it comes to gun ownership.

Also, it is far easier to obtain a gun illegally, rather than through the proper channels. Background checks have to be made etc.

Don't join the "soccer mom" mentality please.

Gun rights will always be attacked. Plain and simple, disarming us law abiding citizens will increase crime. I agree with you all one hundred. Ignorant and uneducated people are quick to attack our right as Americans to own guns.

Gun rights will always be attacked. Plain and simple, disarming us law abiding citizens will increase crime. I agree with you all one hundred. Ignorant and uneducated people are quick to attack our right as Americans to own guns.

It's not just our right as Americans, it's a human right, a right that everyone should have, the right to be capable of defending yourself.

"We need more guns", said the American population.

See, this is what occurs when guns are too easily available.

While this is a real sad story, and it's truly a shame that Daniel was killed, it helps to show that the US needs to get rid of gun rights for normal citizen. Guns are weapons, you should not have the right to carry, purchase or own a weapon without a legit reason.

giphy.gif

in after sh*tstorm

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

While this is a real sad story, and it's truly a shame that Daniel was killed, it helps to show that the US needs to get rid of gun rights for normal citizen. Guns are weapons, you should not have the right to carry, purchase or own a weapon without a legit reason.

Wrong. Completely and utterly wrong.

• 1 in 80 gun incidents are murder or suicide. 79 in 80 gun incidents save lives and are used for self defence.
  • Countries where every single household owns a gun have the lowest gun crime rates on this planet.
  • The UK has more knife crime than America has gun crime. 2K per 100,000 knife crimes in the UK vs. 400 gun crimes per 100,000 gun crimes in the US. Keep in mind guns are illegal in the first place in the UK.
  • Guns used by civilians have less error rate; have prevented more crimes; have stopped more criminals; and have saved more lives than the police.

Gun-Usage-Statistics.jpg

Its a PS4. Why do you need to kill over a PS4? why do you need to teach a teenager its okay to kill someone over a PS4.....

What is this world coming to? im in shock...

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

You sir, are a tool. It was not stated whether the firearm was legally owned or not. And the pros far outweigh the cons when it comes to gun ownership. 

Also, it is far easier to obtain a gun illegally, rather than through the proper channels. Background checks have to be made etc.

Don't join the "soccer mom" mentality please.

It's been confirmed the gun was legally owned. Also, no, the cons outweigh the pros every step of the way. Humanity has proven it's too stupid for weapons.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

It's been confirmed the gun was legally owned. Also, no, the cons outweigh the pros every step of the way. Humanity has proven it's too stupid for weapons.

Unless she was given the gun, she is not allowed to purchase one as she is under-age. Post proof that she legally owned it please.

And are you gonna put forth something to back up the cons outweighing the pros statement?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Unless she was given the gun, she is not allowed to purchase one as she is under-age. Post proof that she legally owned it please.

And are you gonna put forth something to back up the cons outweighing the pros statement?

Someone needs to do some research on legal gun-owning ages in the states. You can buy a handgun at the age of 16 with parental consent in most of the bible belt. I'd know. I grew up in Texas for a while. Virginia and Georgia aren't so different.

As per cons outweighing pros, when has a good guy with a gun really ever stopped a bad guy with a gun in a civilian setting? Usually other innocent bystanders just get hurt. Furthermore, usually murderers are emotionally disturbed individuals who need to be studied rather than put to rest. You don't prevent future crime by killing criminals. It has never worked in all of history.

Sometimes, if a good civilian is a good shot (har har), that person can potentially stop a criminal without hurting others, but frankly I'm all for police cameras on the streets ready to catch crimes before they happen. It works quite well in London and Moscow.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Someone needs to do some research on legal gun-owning ages in the states. You can buy a handgun at the age of 16 with parental consent in most of the bible belt. I'd know. I grew up in Texas for a while. Virginia and Georgia aren't so different.

As per cons outweighing pros, when has a good guy with a gun really ever stopped a bad guy with a gun in a civilian setting? Usually other innocent bystanders just get hurt. Furthermore, usually murderers are emotionally disturbed individuals who need to be studied rather than put to rest. You don't prevent future crime by killing criminals. It has never worked in all of history.

Sometimes, if a good civilian is a good shot (har har), that person can potentially stop a criminal without hurting others, but frankly I'm all for police cameras on the streets ready to catch crimes before they happen. It works quite well in London and Moscow.

You are a deluded child. 

There have been numerous cases of a legal gun owner saving someone's life, be it their own or another person's. I cba linking to individual cases, but Google will find you a shit-ton of these cases. They just don't get the same limelight as a mass murder would, for instance, the Columbine incident.

The media prefer to fearmonger, as it gets people to pay attention.

And since when do police cameras stop crimes before they happen? They are there to find crime in the streets, so police can be directed to where they are needed, and provide a video recording of whatever is going on. (as well as tracking people down) I think you've taken the movie Minority Report a bit to seriously. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You are a deluded child. 

There have been numerous cases of a legal gun owner saving someone's life, be it their own or another person's. I cba linking to individual cases, but Google will find you a shit-ton of these cases. They just don't get the same limelight as a mass murder would, for instance, the Columbine incident.

The media prefer to fearmonger, as it gets people to pay attention.

And since when do police cameras stop crimes before they happen? They are there to find crime in the streets, so police can be directed to where they are needed, and provide a video recording of whatever is going on. (as well as tracking people down) I think you've taken the movie Minority Report a bit to seriously. 

Ad Hominem, way to go.

Anecdotal evidence. Overall, there's more cases of civilians causing more problems.

The media world is a business world. Live with it.

Police cameras, paired with good software, can ID a criminal or one acting suspiciously, perhaps carrying a gun without being registered, before they commit a new crime. It's still only a tool, but it depends on how it's used.

Poor people...

Police cameras, paired with good software, can ID a criminal or one acting suspiciously, perhaps carrying a gun without being registered, before they commit a new crime. It's still only a tool, but it depends on how it's used.

So cameras can determine if someone has a gun on their persons, that is not legally owned?

Brb, i'm about to piss my pants with laughter.

On a serious note though, if someone has illegally obtained a firearm, until they have used it and left enough clear evidence for the police to issue a warrant for their arrest, then there is no way of knowing they have one.

Ad Hominem, way to go.

Anecdotal evidence. Overall, there's more cases of civilians causing more problems.

The media world is a business world. Live with it.

You are completely deluded if you think that the police can Identify an illegal weapon with a camera, or a criminal (unless it's a known criminal) before a crime has been committed.

The police cannot protect you, only you can protect you.

If you're going to sell anything on Craigslist, make the meeting place at the police station. 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I think you guys should focus less on the gun and more on the fact that he was murdered for a console.  

Not that I'm a big gun supporter, I believe it is way to easy to obtain a gun in the US, but this could have also been achieved with a knife.

it helps to show that the US needs to get rid of gun rights for normal citizen.

My jimmies remain unrustled.

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

Whats wrong with Craigslist right now?!

Also, 'Murica, y u so messed up?

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I just remembered that some folks here can fashion a gun out of plumbing parts...

It's illegal, it looks stupid, but it works...

Or what happens in other country.

You get stabbed

You get beat to death

You get blown up

You get run over

You get something

It's not guns. 

If it's not a gun, it's something else.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide