Elder Scrolls 6: Argonia.. Possible (probable) hoax?

unidentical

http://www.thebitbag.com/the-elder-scrolls-vi-argonia-truth-or-hoax/94900

http://gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_VI:_Argonia

http://www.thebitbag.com/the-elder-scrolls-vi-argonia-why-it-will-never-work/95737

The release timeline seems accurate and the story line looks familiar, could be an early leak?

With how tight lipped Beth has been on past releases I'm guessing this is just a well thought out hoax. Time will tell, but personally I would love to see a TES title set in the black marsh. So much of the joy of Morrowind came directly from the alien surroundings which is something we didn't really get in Skyrim.

Edit - After some more reading it looks like these news sites reported gameideas as a leak when it is actually just basically a fan fiction site. 

I'll go back to not posting before I've had my coffee.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I hope this is true i really enjoy the series

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

http://www.thebitbag.com/the-elder-scrolls-vi-argonia-truth-or-hoax/94900

http://gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_VI:_Argonia

http://www.thebitbag.com/the-elder-scrolls-vi-argonia-why-it-will-never-work/95737

The release timeline seems accurate and the story line looks familiar, could be an early leak?

With how tight lipped Beth has been on past releases I'm guessing this is just a well thought out hoax. Time will tell, but personally I would love to see a TES title set in the black marsh. So much of the joy of Morrowind came directly from the alien surroundings which is something we didn't really get in Skyrim.

It would certainly be interesting. (still waiting for Hammerfell)

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

now with 50% more arrows to the knee

i hope this game isnt a big bug fest like the older one

I hope it actually looks decent. Not DOOM level polygon design.

I don't buy it. It's too early for a TES game to come out. Fallout 4 is probably next from Bethesda.

I hope it actually looks decent. Not DOOM level polygon design.

i dont think they will move away from the creation engine

they really should think about using  the UE4

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Yeah, i actually hope Fallout 4 (or whatever they will call it) will be next...

And i hope they go back to their roots with some stuff... i wouldn't mind to read dialogue

if npc's have more to say again, not just 3 or 4 topics
Edit: with that i mean in the next TES of course

Can we stop for a second and talk about how much of a let down ESO was?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

i dont think they will move away from the creation engine

they really should think about using  the UE4

Even if they stay with the Creation engine, it's entirely possible to not have 5 sided rocks everywhere. UE4 for Elder Scrolls would be absolutely amazing, especially with all the particle effects.

probably a hoax

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

That's beating a dead horse.

The game is an MMO, not a single player game. Stop comparing it to every other TES game.

ESO was developed by Zenimax Studios, all of the Elder Scrolls and Fallout 3 were developed by Bethesda Game Studios.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

I, personally, would love to see a multiprovince game. Elswyr (Kajiit), and Valenwood (Wood Elves) would be my pick. :)

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

This is fake. Everyone is expecting the next Elder Scrolls to be set in Sumerset Isles, and/or Valenwood. Black Marsh would be cool though, but it reeks of wishlisting.

Why? ESO is just an MMO from a different developer that happened to borrow the name. Has nothing to do with TES.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I hear BGS just renewed their "Redguard" IP in July, my bet is on Hammerfell (which has been rumored for a while).

Seems kind of boring to me, but who knows how interesting BGS can make a fantasy mediterranian world.

All in a Semi Truck!:

Bethesda has never made a game without a page long list of bugs. It's a company tradition I guess.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It's Bethesda.. They throw unfinished games at their fans and expect them to fix it themselves.

I still love the elder scrolls and fallout series.. But Bethesda really needs to get their act together 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I for one completely enjoyed the environment of Skryim. I found it to have that wonderful atmosphere that comes with delving into some of the oldest ruins in the world. For some reason, when you come upon some ancient looking doorway to a tomb or ruin, ontop of an extremely high mountain, with the wind blowing and whatnot, it just gave me chills.

I was hoping the next TES game would be about akavir or perhaps the original homeland of the humans, or the original homeland of the elves. Would be extremely interested in those.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No, no, no, give me fallout 4, i've never liked an elder scrolls game.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

No, no, no, give me fallout 4, i've never liked an elder scrolls game.

I'd like to see them do the fallout games a bit better. I get so tired of VATS and the aiming and shooting manually isn't really that good. That and for once I'd like to see the games be a bit more serious, and a bit less comical.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Morrowind was already kinda in the Black Marsh so I don't know if they'd go back there again without visiting the other kingdoms

Morrowind was located on Vvanderfell island. The first expansion which was Tribunal was on mainland Morrowind which borders with Black Marsh though.

-------

Current Rig

-------

the next one should be hammerfell.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz