Can someone fill me in on the last 2 months please?

Almercenary

I have not had internet for the last 2 or so months and I am slowly catching up on news in the tech/gaming/world, but I still have a way to go. Any videos I should watch/ games that have come out or coming out/ or world news that isn't Malaysia Airlines going down?.

Much appreciated  :)

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I have not had internet for the last 2 or so months and I am slowly catching up on news in the tech/gaming/world, but I still have a way to go. Any videos I should watch/ games that have come out or coming out/ or world news that isn't Malaysia Airlines going down?.

Much appreciated  :)

You know X99 happened. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

A variety of different things have occurred.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

new iPhone, no new Nvidia cards, ISIS is getting serious and the US is planning to bomb Syrian ISIS bases

DDR4 is available, as well as the new Intel x99 platform

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

X99, DDR4, Haswell E, iPhone 6, 850 Pro

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

The Nvidia 800 series is being skipped, and now they are going to the 900's, most likely coming out the 18th.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

-Nvidia rumors
-disappointed apple events
-sexist phone companies
-Lizards escaped their cages causing problems all over the place.
-linus got 1 million subs
-Broadwell stuff
-Samsung note stuff

oh and ddr4, x99 and haswell-E

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

There was a million new phones and wearables.

Moto 360 accepting pre-orders

5th gen. 8 core i7.

EA did something stupid.

Star Citizen is expanding.

Ubisoft did something stupid.

Linus hit 1M subs.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Intel Core M Broadwell.

Iphone 6 and 6 Plus

Nvidia 900s soon

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

You know X99 happened. 

Nope, but I do now

A variety of different things have occurred.

How descriptive of you.

The Nvidia 800 series is being skipped, and now they are going to the 900's, most likely coming out the 18th.

wat?

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS was leaked, Destiny was released, Robin Williams and Joan Rivers died; and a New 3DS came into being - basically a 3DS with a C-nub and better processor.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

No internet for the last 2 months...?!

You poor soul.

I don't know what I'd do for 2 months...

wat?

It's still maxwell but rumor has it Nvidia was concerned that the mobile GPU's were going to be two naming generations ahead of the desktop variations, so they are going to skip the 800s and go strait to 900s. There have recently been a ton of leaked info on the new cards, check out the New's section and you will see what I mean.

Welcome back BTW.

The 5960X is an 8 core CPU on X99 that come unlocked at 3.0GHz but can be pretty readily O.C.ed to 4.4GHz+. I have seen some as high as 4.7GHz... Crazy shit.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

No internet for the last 2 months...?!

You poor soul.

I don't know what I'd do for 2 months...

Eat, sleep, rave, repeat.

JK, surf, hike. It was a school term outdoor ed thing.

It's still maxwell but rumor has it Nvidia was concerned that the mobile GPU's were going to be two naming generations ahead of the desktop variations, so they are going to skip the 800s and go strait to 900s. There have recently been a ton of leaked info on the new cards, check out the New's section and you will see what I mean.

Welcome back BTW.

The 5960X is an 8 core CPU on X99 that come unlocked at 3.0GHz but can be pretty readily O.C.ed to 4.4GHz+. I have seen some as high as 4.7GHz... Crazy shit.

Will do thanks. Just saw LTT's vid on the 8 core. Some decent kit.

Cure for cancer, world peace, and you won the last Linus Tech Tips giveaway. What, you didn't hear?

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

Burger King has a black burger. That topic got deleted.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Burger King has a black burger. That topic got deleted.

Elaborate? I'm intrigued...

Elaborate? I'm intrigued...

you could have read all the details, but I think one of the mods didn't like the title I chose. Big, black and juicy :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

For more infamous gaming news, there is #GamerGate. Something that I'm not going to bother explaining because we'd be here for days.

Nudes of Jennifer Lawrence leaked

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

Nudes of Jennifer Lawrence leaked

Wasn't she underage in those photos? I remember specifically that one of the people pictured was in fact underage. She was 17 if I remember correctly

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs