New Samsung ads mock Apple’s event, iPhone 6, Apple Watch and more

Deletive

#BuySamsung

#FuckCrapple

#FuckNvidia

#FuckChinesePhones

If you're in the market for a new phone. shut the hell up and get yourself a Note 4. You deserve better.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I still hate Samsung more than Apple though.

#GetRekt

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Apple is better than Samsung. Deal with it. I think Apple's market was for those people with small hands. Samsung's phones are stupidly huge. Not even my hands are big enough for a Note 4.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

#BuySamsung

#FuckCrapple

#FuckNvidia

#FuckChinesePhones

If you're in the market for a new phone. shut the hell up and get yourself a Note 4. You deserve better.

Or HTC M8 or LG G3 or Z3 compact. All with 100% less fake leather.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Apple is better than Samsung. Deal with it. I think Apple's market was for those people with small hands. Samsung's phones are stupidly huge. Not even my hands are big enough for a Note 4.

How dare you. The iPhone 6 Plus is now physically bigger than the Note 4 with a smaller screen size. 

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Or HTC M8 or LG G3 or Z3 compact. All with 100% less fake leather.

I'll take out the Z3 compact and the M8.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Yeah, they've done this before.  Mind you today's media isn't helping the cause.    Today on the radio I heard a "supposed" tech expert talking about the new apple watch, he said (and I quote) "there is little information out at the moment so we don't why it's so good".  Biased much?  If there is little information then how does he know it's even good?  that kind of reporting needs to be reigned in if apple want to move from this predicament where Samsung has a stereotype they can capitalise on.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I just wanted you guys to have a laugh :| not start a flame war... 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I like the ads that make fun of the opposition

they are funny, and you know you are becoming a fanboy if you can't see the funny side. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I hope most of these comments are stupid on purpose... I mean obviously the whole point of this is to start some flame wars, but I mean both companies are pretty crappy ad only care about money just as much as the other... (Pretty obvious since Samsung is dubbed the Apple of Android)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

How dare you. The iPhone 6 Plus is now physically bigger than the Note 4 with a smaller screen size. 

I see you, Samsung fanboy. It isn't physically bigger, and besides, the screen is the same size as the Note 4 actually.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Do you just like Koren plastic phones?

M8's too heavy and ugly. (opinion)

Z3's too small.

SAMOLED and QUAD HD is a must for me.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I just wanted you guys to have a laugh :| not start a flame war... 

You made an article about someone attacked Apple, of course you're gonna have a flame war with people jumping in on the "lets shit on Apple parade" 

#BuySamsung

#FuckCrapple

#FuckNvidia

#FuckChinesePhones

f4d4d9573f.jpg

Have you used a One Plus One before? I have one and comparing to things like the S5 and the S4 and the Note 3, it is better. It is solidly built, it is plastic but the coating makes it feel amazing the hands.

Quote me to get a reply!

Apple fanboy and this gave me a good chuckle. I'm gonna be in the queue for a 6+ on day one but that watch...jeez.

Fractal core 1000 - Asus A88xm plus - Athlon 760k @4.3 GHz - MSI 270 oc - 4GB corsair vengeance low profile - WD green 1TB - 128GB Corsair Neutron - Corsair CS750

love these Swagsung videos that mock apple

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

#BuySamsung

#FuckCrapple

#FuckNvidia

#FuckChinesePhones

>note 4

>deserve better

kek

only thing good about it are the specs, just like all samsung devices, but they suffer in most aspects of user experience.

#BuySamsung

#FuckCrapple

#FuckNvidia

#FuckChinesePhones

Too bad Samsung hasn't much better in the recent months.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

M8's too heavy and ugly. (opinion)

Z3's too small.

SAMOLED and QUAD HD is a must for me.

Then the Normal Z3. Also why do you need 500+ppi?

Now for Note bashing.

Who would want to draw art with a non-digitizer stylus on a 5.7" display.

Samsung Android skin sucks, and we all know it.

And, if you are a professional artist, then accurate colors are important and SAMOLED/AMOLED do not provide that. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

LOL at the fanboys(both sides) having their little nonsense war.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I see you, Samsung fanboy. It isn't physically bigger, and besides, the screen is the same size as the Note 4 actually.

The Note 4 includes a 5.7 inch display, not a 5.5.

GN4: 153.5mm x 78.6mm x 8.5 mm 

iPhone 6+: 158.1mm x 77.8mm x 7.1mm 

You were saying?

If you include the fact that the iPhone 6 lacks a QuadHD display and a SAMOLED panel (which some loathe), the iPhone definitely loses.

You seen the memes about the iPhone having the same specs as a Nexus?

Please, know your shit before ranting.

#GALAXY

#ATIV