New Samsung ads mock Apple’s event, iPhone 6, Apple Watch and more

Deletive

Then the Normal Z3. Also why do you need 500+ppi?

Now for Note bashing.

Who would want to draw art with a non-digitizer stylus on a 5.7" display.

Samsung Android skin sucks, and we all know it.

And, if you are a professional artist, then accurate colors are important and SAMOLED/AMOLED do not provide that. 

1. Samsung is pushing the S-Pen as a productivity tool. The Note lineup is not designed solely for artists.

2. Touchwiz is full of color/emotion and the "lag" is getting cleared up with more powerful hardware and Samsung's effort to create a better UX for customers. (Some of the bloat was made optional starting from the S5.)

I'll prefer TouchWiz anyday over Vanilla or Sense. 

3. Benchmarks do not lie. (Do I need to repost this?)

Best Smartphone Display:  Based on our extensive Lab tests and measurements, the Galaxy S5 is the Best performing Smartphone display that we have ever tested. It has a long list of new records for best Smartphone display performance including: Highest Brightness, Lowest Reflectance, Highest Color Accuracy, Infinite Contrast Ratio, Highest Contrast Rating in Ambient Light, and smallest Brightness Variation with Viewing Angle. The Galaxy S5 has raised the bar for top display performance up by another notch – an impressive achievement for OLED technology!

http://www.displaymate.com/Galaxy_S5_ShootOut_1.htm

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Have you used a One Plus One before? I have one and comparing to things like the S5 and the S4 and the Note 3, it is better. It is solidly built, it is plastic but the coating makes it feel amazing the hands.

I'll say OnePlus and Oppo really brought impressive devices for the price. It's not enough to make me ditch Samsung. Why should I leave the Samsung ecosystem I have invested on to maintain? 

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I charge my phone once a day, when I sleep. I could not give fewer fucks about charging to 50% in 30 minutes.

When your battery deteriorates in another 6 months, you will.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Thats from samsung. Of course they say good things about their own product. 

AMOLED still has the color shift and poor color accuracy. 

And, you are the first person that I have met that like TouchWiz.

I hope you have used Stock android for more than 1 hour to say things against it. 

And Fast Charge? That will just kill your battery faster the more you use it.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I'll say OnePlus and Oppo really brought impressive devices for the price. It's not enough to make me ditch Samsung. Why should I leave the Samsung ecosystem I have invested on to maintain? 

Well that is a different situation it is not the same as saying they suck because they suck. The One is on par if not better than the S5 or Note 3. Also OS is potato.

Edited by nsyedhasan

Quote me to get a reply!

My phone is soon to be 4 years old and still going strong, please come again.

My phone is soon to be 4 years old and still going strong, please come again.

That's about the right time frame. Planned obsolescence, hence closed designs where you can't replace batteries.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Thats from samsung. Of course they say good things about their own product. 

AMOLED still has the color shift and poor color accuracy. 

And, you are the first person that I have met that like TouchWiz.

I hope you have used Stock android for more than 1 hour to say things against it. 

So you're saying Samsung bought DisplayMate?

Interesting.

And yes, I have used the Nexus 5 for "More than an hour".

You can find a bunch of individuals that love TW @

www.sammobile.com

#GALAXY

#ATIV

So you're saying Samsung bought DisplayMate?

Interesting.

And yes, I have used the Nexus 5 for "More than an hour".

You can find a bunch of individuals that love TW @

www.sammobile.com

Everything they test is Samsung or Apple. (With one or two others)

"We've tested"

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Everything they test is Samsung or Apple. (With one or two others)

"We've tested"

Did you even visit the site?

They recently tested the Surface Pro 3 and the Sony Smartwatch. 

Guess why they test only Apple and Samsung products? 

Because they fucking sell and dominate the market.

I'm so done with this thread.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

That's about the right time frame. Planned obsolescence, hence closed designs where you can't replace batteries.

You wanna hear something fun then?

My phone is an HTC Desire HD, not an iPhone. Software wise it's the worst POS on the planet because HTC stops sending out software updates a year after the phone is released. I can browse (when the browser doesn't randomly crash), listen to music (if the minijack doesn't fail and the phone starts calling the contact most recently called), and text but just about everything else is broken. Sure Snapchat "works", but the aspect ratios are f'ed up and it will only let me record 5-6 seconds of video, not the 15 seconds it's supposed to. Yahoo Finance continuously fails to connect to their servers even though there's perfect reception. I can't run Facebook messenger at all because the overlay (which is otherwise genious) will just straight up kill the phone.

But my battery still lasts well over a day, so I've got that going for me.

Meanwhile however my friend who purchased his iPhone 4 around the same time I bought my Desire HD is still doing fine. App support is perfect and contrary to popular (android fanboyism induced) belief, everything still runs JUST FINE. Oh and guess what, his battery is still doing fine as well.

All I'm saying is I know for damn sure where my money is going next time around.

PS: I nearly forgot, the BS mini USB connector on my phone is as close to dead as possible as well, so charging is getting a bit problematic. You can take a wild guess yourself how the Apple connector is doing.

1. Samsung is pushing the S-Pen as a productivity tool. The Note lineup is not designed solely for artists.

2. Touchwiz is full of color/emotion and the "lag" is getting cleared up with more powerful hardware and Samsung's effort to create a better UX for customers. (Some of the bloat was made optional starting from the S5.)

I'll prefer TouchWiz anyday over Vanilla or Sense. 

3. Benchmarks do not lie. (Do I need to repost this?)

http://www.displaymate.com/Galaxy_S5_ShootOut_1.htm

YES LET'S PUT A SHIT LOAD OF GOOD HARDWARE IN A PHONE INSTEAD OF MAKING THE UI SUCK LESS ~SAMSUCKS

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Bitch please, been charging my phones every night for years now, and the battery is still in excellent condition

Bitch please, been charging my phones every night for years now, and the battery is still in excellent condition

Really? When I got my IPhone 5, it lasted 3 days even with some browsing/youtube interspersed. Now it lasts 1.5 days, so that's 1.8 years ish. Planned obsolescence at its finest.

Really? When I got my IPhone 5, it lasted 3 days even with some browsing/youtube interspersed. Now it lasts 1.5 days, so that's 1.8 years ish. Planned obsolescence at its finest.

I just charge my phones every night because I wanna be sure I have 100% when I go out.Sorry if I bothered you with my attention to the battery levels of my phone before going out

I just charge my phones every night because I wanna be sure I have 100% when I go out.Sorry if I bothered you with my attention to the battery levels of my phone before going out

I usually do the same, but there are times I forget.

M8's too heavy and ugly. (opinion)

Z3's too small.

SAMOLED and QUAD HD is a must for me.

Haha you do realise that the entire post was simply your opinion?;)

The "perfect" phone for me would probably be the iphone 4 but the entire thing was just a screen with no bezel, not at the top/bottom nor sides:)

I already have a tablet, a T100, a desktop with an 27" monitor, a 47" tv, I really don't need to buy a new pair of jeans just so that my phone can fit.

5" is too big to be practical in my mind and too small to be more productive than something around 4.5".

They havent really innovated like they used to... not impressed 2/10

Then the Normal Z3. Also why do you need 500+ppi?

Now for Note bashing.

Who would want to draw art with a non-digitizer stylus on a 5.7" display.

Samsung Android skin sucks, and we all know it.

And, if you are a professional artist, then accurate colors are important and SAMOLED/AMOLED do not provide that. 

I don't really use the stylus, i mainly use it to watch videos, i like the big screen for watching videos

i really think that stuff like this should be banned in the modern and civilized countries, atleast try to be subtle. but i guess samsung always throw out stuff to quick.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

How dare you. The iPhone 6 Plus is now physically bigger than the Note 4 with a smaller screen size. 

What do you mean "How dare you?" It's his opinion, he's allowed to have that. You have 200 posts, you should at least understand that by now. For shame.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I see you, Samsung fanboy. It isn't physically bigger, and besides, the screen is the same size as the Note 4 actually.

No, the note 4 is 5.7 inches.