1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

This is an awesome Giveaway, Thanks Linus and all of the crew! Congrats to the 1Million Subs! :D

I love watch you video you help you learn more about pc and help build pc

I just love your product reviews and i got introduced to you channel with them. Keep up the great work, and congratulations on 1 MILLION subscribers!!!

mabuhay ang Linus Media Group! Sobrang galing niyo at lagi ko pinapanuod ang inyong mga ginagawa :) #fanfromthePhilippines #I love your channel

Linus Media,

I must say thank you to all of you for making such wonderful videos. You are informative, entertaining, and honest. And, Holy Balls, you know how to make us laugh. Thank you.

I first found you through your $600 build guide and my friends, who are part-time tech nerds like me.

After reading this thread and going around the community, I now think that I represent a small but growing amount of your viewers - the noobs. I am definitely not a veteran, I have watched you for only a few months, and have only just joined the forums. My group are not those who comment and like every video, but those who are just as dedicated to the channel anyway. Linus, I would say that many of your viewers are anonymous and invisible - people without google accounts, unsubscribed people, non-forum members. These are the group that you are truly helping. Because these are people you help without anything in return. From all of the invisible ones and noobs to you, LMG, Thank you.

In the future, I would love to see more videos on lower end products and cheap stuff. The review on the R7 240 :lol: was both hilarious AND informative, and I would love to see more of that. Graphics cards especially. And more comparisons, side by side. For example, maybe FX-6300 vs i3-3220 or -4130. Just an idea.

Once again, thank you Linus, Linus Media Group, and the LTT community. :)

"We are not defined by the lives we are forced to live, but by the choices we are free to make"

I found linus tech tips looking for graphics card reviews around a year ago. Since then i have poured over the content available and am extremely pleased with the professionalism and variety of the videos. Definitely a great asset to anyone heavily involved in the world of technology. Thanks!

I have been watching your videos for a long time, but I don't get much time to post on the forums. I just want to tell you that I really appreciate your content and I will keep following you. Wish I could be more helpful on the forums, but there are so many much more intelligent and experienced tech users here who do a great job! So thank you also to the Linus Tech Tips community!

I found Linus Tech Tips through Linus' second channel "Techquickie", the channel was recommended to me by a friend for me to become

more "computer literate",  both channels helped me gain an extensive amount of knowledge about computers, with it I built my own rig.  I

enjoy Linus' videos so much it became a daily routine to wake up every morning and hop on my computer to check for a new video.  My

favorite series is build guides, these taught me how to build a computer and gave me the ambition to do so.  Oh, and BTW my favorite food

is pizza  :P

Congrats Linus on 1 million subscribers, I can't wait to see what's in the coming future for your channel  :)

I found you guys by looking into good gaming pcs and how to build one and loved the channel and I love most every fruit :)

I think LinusTechTips is the best Chanel on YouTube! Tech as fast as possible is the one I watch the most! Very informative and enjoyable! Keep it up :-D

Hey LTT Crew! 

So I've beed watching for a year or two, I'm 16 and have already buits 5 systems for myself and friends, and have two planning for the future. I never would have gotten into tech if it werent for you guys. Its hard to watch some monotone guy roll over a spec sheet, but you guys make it entertaining without missing the info. 

I think Fast as Possible is my favorite, because my mom never understands these these tech terms I use (I was talking about a 144Hz monitor and she thought I hit a kid 144 times) and I can just send her a link explaining things she doesnt understand. 

So keep it up guys and lets get to another million, eh?

I could be very wrong

I prob watched all your videos :D. From the old cheap , crappy looking intro to the fancy animations.

I did like your crazy stuff. Like throwing a corsair psu from then roof resulting in the xps miracle.

I would like for more low-mid end stuff. Evenif the only thing to be said is that they are crappy. At least people now explicitly know that low end stuff are crappy.

Linus. I just want to say that make every day a little bit brighter. I'm so glad to be part of this community of 1,000,000+ people and I can't wait until I'm part of a community with 10,000,000+ people! Thanks again!

I was really glad that Linustechtips reached 1 million subscribers.   Linustechtips is the major tech channel that got me into computers and electronics.  I wouldn't have a great gaming pc sitting next to me if I hadn't come across one of their videos.  My heart is warmer than the hot side of a Thermoelectric-cooler in a peltier cooling setup.  Thanks for all of the great videos.

I've been a long time subscriber to the tech tips on YouTube, and have always found that everything produced by the Linus Media Group is always of the absolute best quality. It's apparent that heart and soul is poured into each and every single video. I believe this is what has made the LinusTechTips channel stand out and separate itself from others like it. Other channels that are similar seem to be just bland and boring, LinusTechTips is completely different. You guys are a family, a disfuntional one maybe, but a family all the same. You make us laugh, you make us cry*, but in the end it all just makes for a better video which is full of life, and just a better experience overall. And its because of this that we all love you and we're all so loyal. You guys have single handedly redefined the PC experience for me and for that I can't thank you nearly enough. May this be the first of any millions of subscribers.

*usually from excessive laughter.

Linus my favorite thing about your videos is the fact that you have fun in the video. You throw power supplies around, get made fu of by Fractal design, and while funny, it looks like you are enjoying yourself. Keep Making great videos. And if you get a chance can you review Audio technica ath m50x headphones thanks

I don't actually remember how I found Linus, but I'm pretty sure it was searching for things for my new PC. Your unboxings and "Handy Tech Under $100 are my favourite type of video! Some of the most memorable for me are you fixing your water-soaked laptop, and hiding a sausage in your pants, beating Luke at finding bluetooth tags. :P
I'm @Paydrone on twitter, if I win : )

I found the youtube channel when i was looking for new cases and most of the reviews i found were made by you guys, that was about 2 or 3 years ago, since that day watching at least one linus video is part of my daily rutine.

The chances of me winning are about 1 in 300 000, that's good enough ;)