1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hello!  I stumbled upon your YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago while searching for reviews on gaming peripherals.  I really liked your style of reviews.  You're very objective.  It's great being able to watch a high quality review on a product and not feel like I'm trying to be "sold" on it.  Plus you're very direct with your points.  Many reviewers spend too much time repeating a point they've already made.  It's refreshing.  I found myself watching video reviews on products I wasn't even interested in just to hear your opinion on them!  Anyway, grats on the million subs.  I'm glad to be one of them. 

I know i'm not gonna win because you said you will choose based on input to the community and I haven't been on these forums at all really, I help people IRL instead. So I'm here to just say well done for the achievement because I cannot think of a channel that deserves it more! (except maybe barnacules cos hes awesome :P  ) 

I started watching this channel when I started building my first PC.

You and your team do the best tech videos, period.

I remember in the first videos you had that really blond hair, there were unboxings outside.

What I want to say is THANKS for your hard work and determination, I really enjoy watching your videos  ;)

Thank you for all the extremely great and epic videos, Linus and Linus media group!

I personally found this channel randomly from a techquickie video (I do not remember which one I think it was about usb 3.0).

I love it , it is one of the top 5 (if not the top) channel I am subscribed on YouTube.

My favorite series is techquickie, but I also love reviews of audio devices (headphones, speakers, amps, software, etc.).

I'd love to watch more videos related to audio rather than video in this channel.

You frickin' deserved it!!!

Lysimachos

I started watching your guys videos because I wanted quick answers to anything that had to deal with computers. So your tech quickie channel and fast as possible videos was exactly what i was looking for  :D . BTW congrats on your 1 million subscribers, it is well deserved! 

Great Videos as always. I love watching this channel. By far one of my favorites. It was nice to hear how this channel started. Thanks Linus.

Don't spray too much paint on my next gaming rig

i love burritos

peace

Thank you for you'r dayli upload and you are my favorite video maker on youtube

Thanks Linus for all the years, hope I win!.

Lovin your videos since I started watching 2 years ago. Keep up the good work and use as much lime green paint as possible if I win the gaming rig (wink wink) ;)

I like food.

New to the site, but not to the channel. I found Linus Tech Tips when I was searching for what Adaptive VSync was. Back in 2012. I immediately grew to Linus's charm. Been a fan ever since. 

I like the videos because they are informative and not too biased. I like to learn more about computers from you guys. I am new to the forums, but I think I'm going to enjoy learning and asking more questions over here.

yes yes yes yes yes yes (etc) linus you are awesome!!!!! you and your team earned every single follower!!!! Thanks for everything!

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

Hey Congrats Linus and Team.

Happy to see u guys happy. :)

I was not having Internet Connnectivity for last 1 week, but Today when i saw Bam!!! :D  U guys were Rocking.

My small contribution is I managed my 106 friends to subscribe to this channel and they managed theirs.

Learned a lot from u guys and helps making decision easier.

I would love u guys to make videos on Reviewing Android Custom Roms, as I m totally into that.

Love u Guys.

I m your biggest fan from India.

Hoping to win atleast something.

Hi Linus,

well, I found linustechtips while I was searching for some build guide, and I found the "overkill water-cooled build" video, I really liked it 'cause Linus was both funny and also educational, so I watched some other video you had in your channel and I really liked them, so I subscribed to the channel and I have been watching almost all for your videos.

For the future I hope you guys start reviewing more smartphones, I watch a lot of phone reviews and if you guy start reviewing them, you guys are getting all of my views.

thank you, Linus for the incredible job you have been doing, it's an honor to be 1 of this 1 million subscriber.

I really like the one take philosophy of Linus Tech Tips. It adds a realistic element that isn't found in many other professional youtube videos.

Hands down you have the best technology videos on youtube. The things that i've learned from your channel's and your detailed product reveiws have really helped me out in the past year that i've been watching.

Thanks for all the videos. My current rig is actually based on information that I got from the Linus Tech Tips channel and the community. From price to performance comparison, weekly updates on tech news through the WAN show and to just down right how-stuff-works in the Techquickie Channel, the Linus Media Group has pretty much nailed the "educate a consumer" on getting one's own money's worth. Kudos! Hope your advocacy goes on.  :)

*My Rig*

10404893_881839998498528_533800012481305

I found Linus Tech Tips, when I first moved to to new town, new school. I didn't know anyone but at first I made one friend he's a huge gamer, he loves to build custom pc's and how computers work so I explained to him that I wanted to build one myself one day in the future. (Haven't yet, still saving up.) He suggested a few YouTube channels who do by-far the best for building gaming PC's. Linus Tech Tips is obviously my favourite because I am still here today. And when I finally save up all of the money I'm not choosing myself, I'm going to your PC-Gaming Build Guide series and picking out one I find will do me just right.

My favourite series is the building guides, well if anything its anything you guys post, because I don't go crazy around the internet finding whatever is new I would be there for hours, but you guys seem to sum up the best and post what is Linus Tech Tips worthy material, just for that stay awesome and keep doing what your doing. I've been watching for about a year now after every long day I go home and go straight to Linus Tech Tips to see what you've posted that day. 

I've always go to comment on your channel and maybe hope that you would make a review about it but I can never seem to find a product what you've haven't done because you always find the best products around. 

Stay Awesome. ;)

Best tech channel on the internet.

I found you when i was just trying to get started learning about building computers. It is amazing to see your videos every day they are insightful and just plain funny at times.

Keep up the great work, I'll be here when you hit 1 billion.