1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

thanks!! for helping me make decisions  with your knowledge ....;)  hope you keep making videos  

I have first found this channel when i searched "how to build a PC" Then I found your channel and it seemed to have a nice quality to it, and it was instructed good for me. Then I successfully built my PC!!! Thanks to you. I would love to win. Reason? So I can watch your videos and play video games. You should make your next video about 'Why you love building PC's' 

~~~TheSlayerWithin

Heya linus, congrats on the 1 million followers. I've watched a good hundred of your videos so far and im still watching more. I'm particularly interested in the build your own pc series you did for the $800 pc and well I hope i can win the custom built pc you are offering xD gl everyone!

I found Linus tech tips probably a little over a year and a half ago through youtube's suggestions. I knew the basics of computer parts and function, but after watching the videos for a while I realize how little I knew. 

I thought it was a lot of fun when you guys recently did an unboxing video and mentioned how it was a vintage consent for the channel. If there is enough reasoning to do another in the future, I think an outdoor unboxing would be rather clever to tickle the fancy of some of the peopl who have been around a bit.

heres to more great content.

I've been here since Cameraman! I hope someday you will reveal his face :') Congrats on the milestone ! Everything you guys do, I love and it always influences me. Thank you guys so much for what you've done.

dear Linus,

i wanted to take the time to thank you for all you've given me. I've always had a passion for computers, and thanks to you, I've been given a place where i can more formally learn about them, as my high school doesn't offer much in the way of tech. now i'm on my way to opening a freelance web design studio, with an end goal of working IT. you have used your career to get me a career, and that is truly something i am grateful for.(i will be building my desktop once i have enough, thanks to you) =D

-Andrew

(P.S. can you do a parody review video of your cat, cause your intro does say...)     

Need the new GPUs to come already, so the x99 hype can be even better! 

Linus Media Group thank you for all the great videos and help this past year since i stumbled on to Linus tech tips channel. You guys are the reason i started building computers and now work as a custom pc builder (though only very few system have been fully built by me. Any how i guess what im trying to say is thanks for all the great reviews and information. Hope you guys still continue for many years.

Loved your Haswell Overclocking Guide.

Referred to it several times during my overclocking adventures.

The Guide in how I discovered the Channel & after than just fell in love with your content.

Watch your content every morning in my University Bus. ^_^

It's funny, actually, the first channel I followed was techquickie like a year ago, then, when I first saw LTT I thought" wow, this two guys look the same"! , "they gotta'be brothers or something" . At that time I wasn't as keen on tech as I am now. I must say that Linus somehow has taught me a lot about computers and games. Because of this channel is that I started watching tech videos, and decided which career I want to study (I'm 15). I don't know if Linus is reading this, but if he is, thank you for doing what you do. I don't mind not winning the giveaway (though it'd be awesome) I just wanted to say thanks, and I hope that soon we'll be more people subbed. Thx again

First congrats on 1 million! Honestly you guys deserve it more than any other youtuber i know. ALL of your videos are of the highest quality, very professional, yet with still some humor into it. The personality in the videos really keeps me comiNg back. You guys helped me build my first pc, and i thank you for that. Keep the great content coming for 2 million!

YES yes let's win this!!! And ofcourse congratz on the 1 million subs. I watch almost all your videos even if I don't need info on the topic. The videos are just well made and the tech is explained on a "basic" level. I feel like I learned alot because of linustechtips.

PS. keep up the techquickies.

Peace

Thank you so much Linus for making the best YouTube page for very informative reviews, instructions and unboxing! Without your help, I would've never been able to build my first computer, actually a couple of weeks ago. You've helped so much throughout my build! You guys are awesome! Keep it up!

Cheers Linus,

One of the few places people can go to get reliable and prompt information about new (and not so new) releases. (even if I did have to sit through 4 different reviews of the Fractal Design Define R4 :P )

Great job Linus 

Read the LTT Beginner's Guide; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron

Spoiler

CPU: i5-4690k 4.1 GHz CPU Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO GPU: Asus Gtx 970 Strix MOBO: ASUS Z97-E RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Cooler Master 600W 80+ Bronze Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 Advanced 

Wow cool giveaway. Thank you and everyone who contributes to this community. Being a Mac user I began looking into a gaming pc. Every gaming mouse and keyboard, monitor, motherboards, cpu heat sink with fans and power supply that i chose/looked at was reviewed by Linus&the team. I learned a lot about pc building and everything around it. Couple of years passed and i don't have a gaming pc due to study time but I've managed to build my self a hackintosh which costs nothing but is a true beast for everyday usage. This has increased my interest in tech but most importantly is the people who join this community and make the world a better place. I love the people here and the environment that i am at. Lets take this to another level, shall we?

I only found you guys about a week ago, when I started looking into building my own PC, but I want to thank you for all your 'As Fast As Possible' videos and your reviews.  Together they've helped me get a better understanding of what I need to look for in the parts I'm buying, instead of just getting whatever parts have the biggest numbers and say they fit together.  Also really looking forward to the coverage on Nvidia's event and releases coming up soon!

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!

i have watched every video since 700000 subs thats when i got my first cpu 4770k from intelretailedge and still haven't built a computer with it.

Hi Linus Great job on hitting 1 MILLION SUBCRIBERS and i would love to be entered into the giveaway

Love the youtube channel and I've been shopping at NCIX for years, also likin the new "Handy tech under $100" videos keepem coming

I'm not sure what's more intense, this giveaway or my current episode of House of Cards.

Ninja smileys but no pirates?

Disappoint

I like pirates.