1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus congrats, You helped me on my journey into the 60fps PCMASTERRACE and many others are glad you now get a shiny gold button to show how awesome you are

i watched Linus for the first time last summer when i built my first computer. I like cats...

Good job Linus and Linus's media group! You've inspired me to build my own pc this year because of your video, let's make this and next year a great year!

hidihoooo strangers.

i would love to see Linus test a Big heavy motorcycle ;) maybe a GS or KTM Adventure R.

im just guessing that it will be awesome to see if he can handle it ;)

Thanks Linus for all your teams hard work in providing such awesome reviews on so much technology. You guys have been my daily technology source for several years now and I look forward to several more years of videos.

Found the channel while looking for a new gaming PC. Decided to build it myself and it's awesome! Still a work in progress however because nothing is truly "done" for me. Love watching NCIX tech tips with Linus (definitely the best one of the week) and watching reviews on new graphics cards and stuff :) Keep up the good work my fellow Canadian bro.

Linus Tech Tips one tek chanelle to rule them all (Techquickie)/(ChannelSuperFun) are freaking awesome to

grateful for all your hard work

I've been tuned into this channel for the past half-year, I was originally pointed to it from reddit and it has been a great channel for pc hardware. I also really admire the community you've managed to build here that adds to the pc-building community as a whole. Congrats on 1 million subscribers!

I love the LTT reviews of cases.

I want to thank not only Linus, but the entire crew who works so hard to provide constant videos.

I have been watching for about 2-3 years now,i was looking for a K90 review and from then on ive watched every video since.

Congrats on one million & Keep up the good work 

Question of the week, what will happen first? Half life 3 or the 2nd coming of Christ?

Hey Linus!!!!!!!Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!!! I found you many years ago doing all of those graphics card reviews...like the gtx 660 and you inspired me to build my own pc!!!. I have stuck with you for 3 years because i love the content! Keep up the good work!!!

Hey guys,

I am new to the forum (I know, scummy right?), but I have only recently really begun accessing the technical side of youtube. As I began to research parts for my first PC build a few months ago, I found LinusTechTips to be my go to channel for reviews, and unbiased numbers to make my decisions on parts. I am happy to say that my first build went (mostly) without a hitch and I am about two months in without any major hiccups. I have also found a bunch of great content in an area of youtube I barely knew existed. As much as Linus and the guys want to thank the community members for their support, I want to thank them for producing content that has been both informative and entertaining to me, so thanks!

I found about LinusTechTips after getting into building a pc. I noticed the quality of the videos were much better than others. I decided to subscribe and drool over more pc hardware I can't afford.

I think it's great how you guys can turn a topic that most people find boring into something funny and entertaining to watch, while also being informative. I subscribed to the youtube channel quite some time ago during the 50k subscriber days, but had yet to join to forum until now :) Keep up the great videos

I found your youtube channel when my interest in building a PC grew. Although I've yet to build one, I still enjoy the youtube videos and especially streams.

I found out about LinusTechTips from Austin Evans. Go Tech! 

I found your job out from a Portuguese website/facebook page called Lilireviews and the way you talked and explained was was so clean that i loved your work! Keep it up good Sir!

I found out about LinusTechTips from watching you at NCIX around when Slick was still in school or something.

I can't have images here?

Congrats for reaching 1 million subscribers, i was recommended to ur channel by my friends and i like icecream, yummmmm

I can't exactly remember how i found Linus but it was well worth finding. if i remember correctly, i was just randomly searching around on Youtube and eventually found them.

Sincerely,

Growlith1223

I found found your videos when I first had a love for technology and till this day I still have love for technology. You were the first person to help me learn about pc building. Thanks to you I successfully manged to make my first pc for my friend. That's how i pretty much found you. Ultimate Build Guide, For the Win.

Sincerely.

BaShiTo