1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been watching your videos for years now, shame on me that I finally decided to make a user on the forum now with the announcement of this giveaway :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work!

I found LinusTechTips by talking to my friend who had just built his own computer, in regards to picking parts and finding what I needed to build my own. (I was a software guy not hardware). I then proceeded to spend hours in my room watching video reviews of motherboards and graphics cards, and even headsets I was considering to buy. Those videos got me hooked, and then there's the WAN show, I started watching for the information but ended up staying for the laughs. It was awesome to see people getting paid to review and test different computer/electronics and have fun doing it. It wasn't long before I would even be asking parents/friends on fridays if we'd be back in time for the show, even streaming on spotty coverage outside an event. Linus and Luke have sparked my intrest in computers even more than before and have also helped shape my decisions for college majors. Whether it be Network Administration, Programming, or Game Creation. Overall, I'd like to thank LinusMediaGroups so much for helping me find the best and most relevant information and perspectives on today's technology and related issues. Congratulations on 1 million subscribers, and here's to reaching 2 million faster than you think.

Ian

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

HEY Linus,

I got into your channel when i was trying to learn to build my first computer. I would not have been able to do it without you. My favorite video from your channel was the DIY cooling cabinet project at your house. That was awesome!

Keep up the fantastic work man!!

PS. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza.

Roughly 1 year ago, I subscribed to LTT after watching the review of Razer Blade 14. Ever since then I've been a frequent watcher and have liked every video that has come out. The Linus media group is one skilled and knowledgeable group and I'm grateful to be a viewer. Cheers to 1 million subscribers with many more to come and cheers to MOAR LTT VIDEOS!!!!11!!11!! :D

There ain't no "Atlas" kid, never was.

Congratulations on the milestone !!!!! Keep up the good work LTT team !

Intel i7-4770K @4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | Asus Z87-Deluxe | Crucial Ballistix 16GB

EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ ACX Cooler | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Dell U2713HM

Linus, and all you guys at Linus Tech Tips,

I just want to say thanks for doing what you do. I absolutely love watching your videos, they are an absolute pleasure. They help me gain knowledge, but also I really appreciate how your the human sides come through in your videos. Watching your videos has kept me happy and interested in life during some of the harder and lonely times I went through last year and I appreciate you guys more than you could ever know.

Thanks for letting me be a part of something great and the privilege of seeing you guys grow and progress as a company. Congratulations with 1 million subscribers! 

Thank you Linus, Thank you Luke, Thank you Edzel, Thank you Nick, Thank you Brandon!

I found you through NCIX, my favourite videos are the build guides and I love cheese pasta.

Create job Linus! The first video I saw on your channel was the amd value apu build guide and have been watching your videos ever since, I'm happy that you have hit this great milestone!

I hope you the best in the future and continued success!

I found linustechtips watching tek syndicate actually O.o since then i've come to love the content and watch all the episodes at school or at home in my free time :D

Hello, my name's Leslie. 

How i found linustechtips? I remembered Youtubeing best mouses to use, even what builds or graphics cards were best. I've also seen the fire trick, and the squirting the water at the camera man LOL. 

What Drawn me in? It wasn't the reviews that drawn me in , but how they were performed. Like earlier today i watched the "Angelbird SSD2go" episode where you started off the episode w/ a water bottle in your pants, made me lol. The concept of how you draw people in allows more people to watch the video. It's better than being like "We have ripjaw's new DDR4...."  * gives specs of the DDR4*.. Gotta make it exciting.... The Drone reviewed 3years ago is a good example too. You've made the videos and unboxings fun to view and understand. The unboxing, the video titles are funny , "Intel Space Capsule" thought it was legit a computer case or something......The fact that Linus says "Give a thumbs up if you liked the video, or a thumbs down if you didn't like the video".. means you care more about people's opinions and how to improve for better videos. 

How to improve? Improvements are impossible because everyday you're looking for your own improvements, but what i can suggest would be to have guests speakers with you for unboxing and do more skits to make it interesting unboxings, builds etc. I mean asking for improvements is also helpful for your youtube viewers.  Ask for feedback from your viewers etc, ask what they want to see next ? Would allow people to see what's good about the product that they're going to buy... 

Vlogs: make a seperate account for vlogging, because many people skip over that....

Congrats on 1million views. .

I found out LTT looking for tutorials for building my first PC. Hooked by Linus' presenting style, I watch your videos daily.

Thanks for all the content

If I have solved your issue, please mark the thread as solved! Thanks!

Congratulations!

I have learnt about some nice new objects and I have learnt about new things that I didn't know anything about before,

I found this sub when I was looking into upgrading some parts on my pc.  Been here ever since. 

Keep up the amazing work Linus and everyone on your team! I found your channel while looking for build guides and have watched every video since. I look forward everyday to getting home and watching your videos:) 

I think you should review the beyerdynamic mmx 300

love your content guys

Its a shame. I never answered any Thread with a helpful answer. So I´m just here to say thank you to all of you, who helped me in bad situations.....

Congratulations! Linus Media Group!  You guys have been very informative and entertaining.  You guys have been my gateway to the PC master race, which I found to be enlightening.

cheese burger :P

Congratulations with 1 million  subs. Found linus while looking for a guide on how to build my firs computer, would have liked for you to review Kingston HyperX Cloud but it already reviewed :) Good luck in the rest of the journey. 

Linus, in the future would like to see some custom waterloop vids.  Keep up the great work :)