1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i started watching your channel around the start of this year and i loved it from the beginning. you and all of your staff have, to me, done a great job.

ive learned so much haha :D

keep up the good work  :D

Lol.  I totally don't quallify for the Gaming Notebook.

Congradulations on reaching 1,000,000 Subs!  Your content is some of the best on youtube, and I wish all of you guys well.

But also, on this day September 11th, 2014, let us never forget...  (Though I suppose this is mostly for the Americans here)

(\__/)  This is Bunny.  Copy and Paste

(='.'=) Him Into Your Signature and help

(")_(") Him on His Quest for World Domination!

Time to wina giveaway :D

And linus i want an as fast as possible video with "everything" i need to know before i'm going to buy a memory for my Gaming PC, i mean CL or Speed has more impact at performance and how much,is it worth to pay more? 

That's all thanks for the giveaway and KEEP THE GOOD JOB! Goodluck everyone.

Hey Linus, thanks for the awesome videos and stuff you give us DAILY!!! From when i started watching ur vids, every morning i'm always super-excited to watch your new video! Congrats for ur 1000000 subs, YOU DESERVE THEM!   

Keep up with your AWESOME work, Alex  ;)

Thanks for making the videos. Especially the build guides and the review of the Sapphire Radeon R7 265. I was able to watch your videos when my friend shared your video on Facebook. Good thing you made a video about the R7 265 because my father and I was looking for a GPU between 260x and 270x and saw that video. :)

Keep up the good work! :D

let me win linus! your videos made me build my own computer. 

:)

Good luck to every member who commented for the giveaway!!

- To answer how I found your channel on Youtube - 

I've always wanted to build a gaming rig, but I had no clue where to start, what components I'm looking for, differences between hard drives and SSD etc.

So to expand my search obviously I looked up YouTube and stumbled upon your YouTube account, all of your videos answered all my questions that I had from what type of processor I needed to run games on massive settings to what is the best cooling fan out on the market. Your YouTube channel has been a great help to me understand what is needed to run a gaming monster, not to mention all the geeky pleasures I get to see you review.  :P

- Favorite Playlist - 

I really enjoy the guide, tutorial, tips and trick. It's one my my favorites since I've never understood how overclocking worked or actually what it is. The videos sure helped give me a further depth of how over clocking can add more power and more bang for your buck. Unboxing videos are always great to watch also, since I'm never up to date with the numerous gadgets that's out on the markets. The videos helped keep me up to date of what's the best and current gadgets on the market. I also enjoy all the other playlist that features new gadgets such as graphic cards, storage, processors, coolers, and more. 

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers Linus and your crew! Truly deserving of it for all the work and effort you put in your videos not to mention making our lives, your viewers a lot more simpler!  :)

found linus in the ncix channel, awesome tips on custom build pcs, and he knows a lot about , or researched about current techs
thank you linus for making all the informative videos, and you are hilarious....... and thank the whole tech tips group as well ;]

keep them up  

Congratiulations with your 1 million subscribers, I hope it your company will keep growing in the future, the humor and "bad jokes" always kept the videos interesting, the first video I saw was the one at NCIX driving those remote controlled tanks and (I believe) diggers, anyways keep up the good work LTT.

Keep on going!

Simon~

Loved the past year of content, and I always hit that like button on Netlinked when I see Linus hosting :D 

I guess Keys is alright too.....

Luke, Nick, Linus, Edzal, Brandon and Taran. Thank you, I love you all because of the great content that is produced by you guys   :wub:

Additionally I really enjoy ChannelSuperFun, LinusCatTips, Tech Quickie and definitely The WAN Show. I do miss the older unboxings but the professionalism has increased dramatically. 

Also, 

I like turtles.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Found LTT back when I was strictly a mac guy and started watching videos about things I was interested in, and even things I wasn't to see if I might become interested. The reviews/unboxings were always in depth and detailed. Videos were simple and not overdone which made it easy to watch. Ended up building my own PC not too long after I began watching and can't wait to build more. I've been watching nearly all the videos uploaded now to see if it is something I want to add or just want to have. Great channel!

Been subbed for almost 3 years, managed to survive the countless bad jokes :P

Good Job :P

I found LinusTechTips while learning how to build my own PC back in 2011. Your Gaming PC build guide, which was posted in late 2010 on the NCIX channel, was the first PC Build video I ever watched, and it inspired me to continue researching and to dive deep into the heart of PC tech and tech in general. I've never really posted on the LTT forums before, but I've always been lurking around haha. I absolutely love all of your videos Linus, they put a smile on my face in the dreariest of times, and they keep me interested despite my immense boredom of the day. Friday Evenings are dedicated to the WAN Show! Keep doing what you're doing man, you inspire me.

Steam: Superpooperscooper

First of all, Congrats Linus! I found your channel when i was just looking for unboxings, then i thought i should see your other videos and boom! What i like the most are your builds and unboxings and I am looking forward to watch more of your content :) I LOVE PIZZA

Love the videos! Helped me to start getting into building my own rig and others. Keep the great videos coming!

hi linus! agree with you like travelling tru time..from your first vid(a stone age linus,he3!)...moving foward...till now...it like pain in the ass.i can remember one of your vid that`put coin in hovo cup`...i know that one of the hardest time but try to enjoy in everyway you doing.1 million sub....i can imagine  :)

never stop loving the unboxings. first channel to watch for anything to buy. plus i give some really good advice thx too you people :)

Party-Hard-Cat-GIF.gif

Yay congrats Linus!

Can't remember how I stumbled onto LTT, but I believe it was when I was looking up reviews on different products.

Good luck for the many years to come

I am happy little Vegemite.