1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations! Lets go for another million!

if i win pls email me at sean4814@live.com

Been watching since 2012 :D. Super fun unboxings! Started watching because I was interested in computer stuff. Have been watching all your videos since then. WAN show is awesome too!! I miss the intro where you pop out of the box T^T lol.

Congratulations on the 1M subscriber milestone. I hope you'll show us the gold plaque :D

If I remember correctly, I found you guys while I was looking for a video card review, but can't remember the one I was looking for. And my first thought when I saw your video, was "OMG, You are awesome" :D

I always look forward for your videos, and for me, I really like the case reviews :D 

I don't know if it's only me, but when I hear a specs of a hardware I go like "Meh..", but when I see a case, and how beauty it can be, I go like *.* .

So guys, keep up the awesome work.

I've been following LinusTechTips for years now, can't remember since when exactly, but anyway it's been great so far, always funny and interesting although I'm not a real enthusiast and can't afford most of the stuff, I still learn about technology thanks to your channel..

Keep up the good work and stay free, please!

I am the one who knocks.

Started watching your channel since 2010, subscribed since. I was going to make a comment but then winners will be randomly generated so GL to everyone.

I found Linus on youtube last year, as I was searching for some build guide tips.

The videos on this Channel are just great and it's getting never boring.

I really like the enthusiast stuff and review videos.

Thank's for your great work and hopefully there is comming many more.

I hope that you will show us in the future some more benchmark's & review's of everything!!^^

Ehm >> favourite food ?? xD I would say wiener schnitzel.

best regards from germany

You might just be scrolling through these posts, BUT!

I would like to thank Linus and everyone at Linus Media Group for all of the hard work they've done over the years. I haven't been an active member in the forums, but I'm an every day follower on youtube, and am influenced by the videos you guys make. It always fascinates me to see people who live in your area become so successful. I've always dreamed of working at NCIX or with Linus Media Group, but even with as much as I know about computers, I can't help but feel like an underdog. But regardless, even my girlfriend enjoys the videos you guys make! You guys are doing something right :) keep it up.

Connor!

Hi Guys

I have been following you guys for long time i do not know how many years

You Help me with my Computers to pick for Parts and so on

Great you guys have  1 Mill of Subscribers  lets have more  2mill Subscribers

All have to say Just Rock On guys

From Australia

Christian Stoleski

Congrats on 1 Million subscribers guys.
Ive been watching your videos for over a year now, have learnt so much and is the reason that i got in to this awesome tech community. You gave me the confidence to build my first custom PC. Every night i enjoy watching your videos, and it is so pleasing to see you guys having fun making them and continue to do so.
Thank you Linus media group.

Thank you Linus for the awesome videos that you and all in Linus Media Group do. You made me Build my first PC. You made me laugh more then any other tech channel in youtube. Even if I dont win a linus tech tips logo goes on my PC. Keep the good work :) !!

29fz3mu.jpg

You helped me build my first PC and rescued me from console peasantry.

Now I am a dbag pc elitist and audiophile. JK. 

I don't think I would have ever discovered my hidden love for computers if it weren't for your videos.

You've changed my life, I am forever grateful.

I can't remember exactly how I found your channel but I think I've been searching for water-cooling videos.

Congratulations for the 1 Million subs!

PS: I like potatoes.

Been watching you guys for years, love the channel, best vids on you tube :) 

Good job Linus and the tech tips group.my friend told me about your channel so he want me to be a member of it because he know that i love technology :D

Congratulations on one million! I'm pretty new to the channel and, I gotta be honest, just made this account for the giveaway. But I look forward to watching more of your videos and maybe I'll check out this forum more tomorrow.

I would just like to say a huge thank you for all the great entertainment and information you guys have provided me with :) I found out about you guys when trying to find a build guide so i could build myself a computer that didn't play every game I play at 5 fps :P All the best of luck cant wait to see you at 2 million... :)

Congrats on 1 million subscribers, very much deserved. Keep up the good work.

Congrats linus for reaching a huge milestone :) , i am very very very new to this community so my chances of winning is close to none , but nonetheless i would like to give it a shot on that killer PC since my g400s lenovo is slowly degrading terribly , but i have been following your youtube for quite a while now , everyday when i come back from my classes i am always in suspense hoping for a new videos from u guys , sometimes when i see more then 2 videos it would just turn my worst day upside down, although half the things u say doesnt make sense to me (regarding the motherboard things) but somehow i got hooked and want to build my own rig in the future , like i commented in the youtube video , you and your team are an inspiration for me as i am not that good in my studies yet i love to explore those non related to academic subjects ( no i am not implying that u guys have bad academic scores or anything ) , i have an interest on electronics , what drove me to your channel was for some reviews and tech videos cuz i was bored during that day , ever since i watched your videos i was hooked to your channel , further more i had a thumbs up from a friend of mine who said your channel is good, further more every single reviews done by u and your team is honest and in depth that is one of the reason why up to this day i still follow your channels , and recently i did make an effort to watch your LIVE stream which is around 6 am from where i am from it feels great , forgive me if my english caused some of u cancer but i did try my best , anyways goodluck to all the potential winners out there :) and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS LINUS MEDIA GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the channel a few years back when I was trying to find out how to build a pc, i had no clue what i was doing, but after watching a new videos I felt confident enough to give it ago, even though I have since replaced every part in the first build, I could not have done any of it without your help.

Thanks

Thanks for everything Linus, really enjoy your videos specially your build guides, good luck and here's to another million

Can't believe no one has praised Linus-sama for his puns! Also I like to keep the anti-static strap around my balls... but even then it still gets in the way.

So true, I like puns in general but puns in conjunction with all the tech stuff we like are even better.

And also congrats to the 1 mil. subs, great channel and really likeable personalities working on linustechtips.

The first time I found out about your channel was actually during my educational training as an IT assistant, we were told to find good informative videos about computers (hardware/software) that would bring us to the same level of knowledge. Obviously it was inevitable for us to discover your channel and I've been watching your videos since then.