1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love LTT! And I really should be involved in the community more, but I'm more of a lurker by heart...

Anyways, thanks for being awesome guys! I love your stuff! Hope I win!

(...I'd prefer the Surface Pro 3, but I could always use another gaming rig...)

I love your content and hope that you are able to proceed for many years.

Hi Linus,

Congats on the 1M Subscribers, 

I am a student from New Zealand, a country with very little custom PC support / retailers, and exuberant prices on most hardware!

However thanks to your video's I have managed to learn the way of the PC world and have since built custom PC's for 3 mates and convinced them all to jump ship from console. The one thing that awaits purchase is my personal custom PC, something worthy of replacing my beloved Alienware M17x R3 for Gaming and CAD.

I have been watching your PC videos daily for over a year, and I have now finally got around to becoming a forum member where I hope I will be able to give something back to the awesome techtips community.

All the best

Regards Mitchell

You guys are great keep up the good work I enjoy it daily! I never win these things but hey it's my Birthday tomorrow so maybe I will! Cheers guys! Go Canada! (US native ;) )  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Stumbled upon this channel while trying to find good graphics card few months back (think it was R9 270X video) ... havent stop watching EVERY single video since :lol:

Love the work you put in your videos and the quality of content which is now skyhigh... keep up the good work  ;)

Also, Congrads on 1 mil. subs ... you pulled thru in what is maybe a best damn job ever  B)

Hi Linus~ Congratulations for the 1 million subs~

Thank you for the awesome information you gave us every time, making us choosing the right choice, like my HTC One M8, my pc part...many more.

:D 

I liked the the NFC Easter Egg Hunt video a lot, very funny stuff :) Congrats Linus on hitting this important milestone!

Congrats on 1 million subscribebers love your channel found it back in 2010 when looking some unboxing videos been a fan ever since. Keep up the good work, pleasure to watch.

You guys are awesome I watched every single one of your vids. Hoping thatvu will get to your next million soon!!

Congrats on 1 million! You guys deserve it. Keep up the high quality content. I wish you all the best.

Cheers on the 1 million subs. I found this channel through one of your PC builds and have followed you guys ever since :D

Gratz on reaching 1 million subscribers!! I remember way back in the day when I was boulding my first computer and was looking up hardware on youtube an Linus was always the top video for everything i serched for! :) Without your channel(s) I wouldn't have been able to bould my comuter myself, so thank YOU not than us!! You're hands down one of my favorite youtubers! And I always watch your videos even though it might not be a product I'm interested in! Keep up the good work!

When ever i question a parts reliability or i am just interested in it i come to you guys. You produce the greatest tech videos on YouTube which benchmarks on cards and full overviews of parts. 

vePJoFV.png

But when i want to learn how to draw really good i go to Oliver sorry Linus.

Linus, I have been subscribed to your Youtube channel for one year and I can say that you work has helped me a lot to understand different things (In this case, TechQuickie) Your channel (And NCIX) also inspired me to try and start studying this world by entering a "Medium grade" (We call here, in Spain, "Grado Medio") so I can, in the future, work in this branch.

Keep up the good work as always. Thank you for all your content.

P.S: I hope I win this giveaway... mostly because I'm not that rich to consider buying a gaming PC :D (Sorry for my bad English)

Linus, you have inspired me to build my machine and have brought me into this awesome Tech enthusiast community. (although this is a bit weird and junk) I feel like you guys at LMG are my friends that i hang out with everyday :P You're awesome and make me very happy, Keep up the great stuff, I'll be watching. You deserve every sub you have and double that.

I only found you guys recently, you were a massive help while I was trying to research about parts for my PC build and I've stuck around after that. The content you put out is really entertaining, while I never thought that I would be entertained watching someone talking about a computer case you've really proven me wrong. In fact, you've pretty much opened me up to most of the tech industry. I just wanna thank you guys, for doing whatchu do

I've been following all of your guys content for probably over a year now. I make sure to watch every single video, even every livestream/wan show; the ones I miss I always watch the archive of. You guys have always provided top quality content! Thank you for all the great content so far, congrats on 1M subs and I look forward to the great content I know you guys will continue to create!

Thanks Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran, and Nick. You guys are awesome!

This is absolutely amazing! So glad for you guys! Well done!

Happy to see this channel help alot of people..and one of them was me...i really appreciate this forum and your channels to bring us new stuff in the technology..thank you too Linus Media Group

HEYY FROM MALAYSIA :) 

Love your vids, keep doing wht you do best, and congratulations on your achievement, hope you get another million of subs :)

Pls do make more videos on budget gaming rigs, im actually looking for one now lol.