1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey Linus, I found Linus Tech Tips when I had a 2008 Acer Laptop that I had to run Ubuntu on since Windows Vista was bugging out and killed itself, I saw recommended channels since I had been looking at tech channels and read your channel as Linux Tech Tips, being new to Linux I thought this would be a good idea.

I kinda forgot that I subscribed until of June 2013 when I got my first PC, I absolutely love it and have upgraded the holy hell out of it. I was then browsing through my subscriptions and found one of your videos.

Watched every single one since. You guys are awesome. 

i dont want a signature

Start watching Linus tech tips when I first started building you guys have helped me a lot and have gave me count less hours of entertainment thanks for all the hard work. You videos are awesome.

Hi guys. Seen as Linus thanked many people and organizations, I would like to thank Linus and the team. I was there from the beginning. Not on your forum, but watching your videos. You can't imagine how much your reviews and opinions have helped me. I would also like to thank the community for all of the helpful replies on youtube, as I personally hate any sort of forum. Don't take this personally guys (I know you probably wont). I wish you all a successful future and I hope you will enjoy it too. My favourite food is seafood (prawns in sweet and sour sauce to be precise, however I like all sorts of food that comes from the waters of the earth.) and I would like to ask the Linus Media Group, what is your favourite food? I hope you will forever help guide me in the tech world. Your viewer, subscriber and fan. --Ryan 

Thank you guys for the helpful, educational and quite entertaining videos :D

Oooooo this is gonna be fun.GOOD LUCK GUYS

Don't give up!

Well, I do like waffles :P

I'm very happy that you guys are able to produce these vidoes and it has been amazing just to follow your progress over the years and see the community grow, even though I'm not that active on the forums myself. From having a rather "funky" intro and sitting on a park bench and unboxing products to having bought an entire freaking villa to house employees and lots of equipment, I think it is hard to say that you could have done any better.

(Love the WAN show!... and waffles...)

Congratulations to whoever wins any of the prizes!

I found Linustechtips on YouTube while searching for a "pc building guide" and quick definitions of complex (at that time when I was so noob in such matter) cpu and computer terms. Linustechtips helped me a lot by sharing knowledge about products(peripherals, cpu parts, mobile devices, and even a remote xD) and knowledge about computer terms (through techquickie). I love your custom made pc's because you made it look so badd*ass and at the same time hitting right on to awesome performance. I am very grateful to sir Linus, his team, and the linustechtips community for being such good people to us newbies. I look forward to see more pc building guides depending on budget, usage, and etc. I also look forward to a bright future for Linustechtips and the community. Congratulations Linustechtips for reaching the one million subscribers mark on YouTube! More power to you guys! :)

I began watching this channel back in 2010 and it was one of the first i subscribe to on my inicial youtube account......... I will say thank you!! for all your tech videos and congratulations!

Thank you for all of your Wonderfull and informative videos. before I didn't even know that a linus was a unit of measurement! for shame right?

Congrats on the 1 million subs Linus!  I found your videos via youtube when i was first looking at building my first custom pc and noticed how cool your job is.  You guys have now gotten me extremely interested in computers, the components and what they do.  Hopefully one day i could get a job like what you guys have.  I watch your videos daily and think that they are awesome!  I love what you're all doing and keep up the great work!

You love creativity, huh?

Well I dunno about that, but hey! Have a mouse that my cat caught!

_DSC0020%20small.jpg

In all seriousness though, thank you, Linus and crew for all the awesome content you provide. I honestly watch every video you guys publish (I think it's becoming a problem now), and I love the fact that you're experimenting with different areas of tech, not just balls to the walls performance and glory type of stuff.

Also, couple of review and video requests that I have in mind:

• Using rigid copper tubing (literally just house central heating stuff) for watercooling (internally AND externally), what would you need? Types of fittings that work well? Tubing sizes, etc. Honestly I can get a 3 meter length of copper for cheaper than a a couple of meters of plastic flexible pipe. I prefer the copper too. :P

• Back-up and different storage methods - I know you've done a couple of videos on this (Home server, Another home server, NAS...) but I feel this could be narrowed down even more. I get quite a few people, people meaning clients, ask me what the most ideal way to keep storage safe, backed up, and manageable without getting too complicated. Usually I just tell them it completely depends on what they want to store, after that they don't say anything else, either because it's confidential or they just don't know yet.

I, myself am going through something similar, but to do what I want to do, I need to save up a few ££££ for a decent RAID/storage and network set up. Maybe in the future lol.

• I'd like to see more workstation and server grade review videos, something like 2p+ systems, RAID controllers, UPS systems for the servers, monolithic hard drive and SSD arrays. Honestly if you could get sponsorship for that, it would be freaking awesome, however I feel your "server room" IE: Bathroom will make people run for the hills :P Can't hurt to try though! ;)

• WE NEED MOAR UPDATES ON THE ROOM WATERCOOLING! Also, How do you intend on fixing possible issues with condensation? Cooler air outside vs the warmer air inside and vice versa. 

• Probably gonna get hated on for this but, I like the idea of more low end budget components for gaming/workstation/general use. Performance numbers vs productivity, costs, low noise and low power solutions. I have many ideas in regards to systems, I'd do the videos myself alas, I need monies. (I've got the video equipment, sorta... Just need a decent mic).

That's all I've got for now though.

And good luck to everyone!

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

I been watching you for years! Your an amazing dude and didn't realize yo DA BOSS now. Congrats on the 1 million mark, now hit dat 5 million. PLus I can haz prize? I still got a core 2 duo mang, computer almost 7 years old. 

Before there was Linus Tech Tips / Linus Media Group I followed your videos religiously on NCIX/YouTube and it was just natural that I follow you somewhere else.  I like that I was given something different to watch than how tech and other things are presented on tv.  It is different and I hope you remember that and try to keep things the way you want them even with financial opportunities knocking on the door left and right.  In regards to a product I would like to see reviewed in the future when the new set of Nvidia video cards come out I would love to see some benchmarks in different resolutions with settings maxed and PhysX on.  Maybe a time to do this will be when Witcher 3 comes out.  I am PhysX.  I love PhysX.  I got banned for talking about it too much on NCIX but you and Luke have done right by me on this site and I appreciate that.  So yeah I would love to see what it takes to run Witcher 3 or some other games with PhysX on at different resolutions and get 60 FPS.  This would be my dream review.

On the subject of favourite foods I would have to say any place that has all you can eat crab legs.  I am however beginning to like sushi that uses eel in it.  Also if we talk dessert my mom makes this crazy banana, pineapple, graham cracker, whip cream, walnut and cherries on top with whatever else dessert that just blows my mind.  It has been a long while since I had it but mmmmmm so good.
 In regards to Linus Tech Tips again I am waiting on a shirt for your company that has Linus and Luke on the front of it looking their hottest and on the back there will be an Nvidia sponsor logo and then following by "..... PhyseXy!"
 Hopefully in the future since you do a little work for NCIX I hope to one day meet you and Luke and some others at a grand opening of an NCIX store in London, Ontario, Canada.  I still say it is the perfect place for a store.
 As for what I will do in the future which comes from watching your company grow is try to figure out a way to work as hard as you do even if it is just at one simple task that will make my life happier. 
 Oh and thanks go out to Luke and Linus for wishing my son a HaPpY BiRtHdAy on one of your The WAN Shows.  Very cool.

With all the feel good stuff still I will call you out in the future like I have in the past when I am not happy with something in regards to Linus Media Group.  Stay real as best you can as that is a concern of mine.  Also get that PayPal donation button as I can only afford to donate a little so please hopefully you will make this happen in the future for those of us who are poor out here but want to support you guys.

Congrats Linus and the rest of the Linus Media Group on this 1 million subs achievement.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I love all you channels especially the new one, Channel super fun. Im from New Zealand, and like origami and basketball. :) keep up the sweet as videos

Even though I've just joined the site, I've been watching Linus videos form NCIX and Linus' main channel for a while. For the most part they are the only videos I suggest to new builders and to show others product reviews. Great job...keep up the good work. Thanks.

Found your channel while looking for a mouse and thanks to your review i bought the Logitech G502, thanks heaps for the awesome videos guys and congratulations

Posting to enter this shizzzz!

Your Youtube channel actually got me to purchase a PC Instead of the new consoles. Was a 100% console player up until your channel, and I have not looked back since I got my PC :) It's not the most powerful PC due to me being what Barnaclues would descibe as "poor people", but It Is byfar the best gaming experience I have ever had. Game sales are just sooooooo badass.

Congrats on 1 million subs! Next goal, 2 million :)

This channel has done more for the world's knowledge in high tech than any form of conventional education.

Congrats on the 1 Million Subs! It would be nice if the gaming rig drops into my birthday pot on the 19 Sep!

Found your videos about 6 months ago when I started planning my first workstation pc build. Thanks to obsessive watching of your build guides and lurking around forum posts it all went smoothly and I now have the beast I always dreamed of!

Congrats!

You mean to tell me I have been listening to your squeaky voice for about 5 years now? *laughs*

You know we love you. Haha. :)

I can't remember how much I watched your NZXT Phantom unboxing video. I wanted that case so bad.

What I like most about your videos are antics, and the crazy puns that are sometimes (most of the time?) so corny that you can't help but smile.