1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus and Co, thank you guys for all the hard work making great content for us to watch!

From the mystery of Slick's face (now solved), to all the other quirky things you guys do, I've always enjoyed seeing your videos on my sub feed

Keep up the great work!

Sweet! I don't know where I'd put that gaming rig, but it'd sure be sweet either way.

Could you guys do a video on a super tight gaming budget build, like $700 just for the tower? Maybe you could explain ways to cutback on PC cost too.

Thanks for making great video contents. I orginally found you randomly on youtube for the unboxing of the case that I now own the NZXT phantom 630 and a couple of video cards back in the day when I try to compare the benchmark for AMD HD 7950 and stuffs.

i've never won any of those giveaways so i must win!

Need new MoBo-Combo!

Over 100 pages already! 0.o

Congrats guys. Watch plenty of your videos, even for things I have no intention of purchasing :P Keep 'em coming!

Wow, great work guys, I remember when I watched my first video of yours, I think it may have been a fast as possible, the RAID one or the anti-aliasing one... anyway, I just wanted to say thank you so much to Linus, Luke, Edzel and the rest of the Linus Media Group team, your videos have taught me everything I know about computers and now I can pass on that knowledge and help other people just as you did me, and that means a lot to me.

P.S. I think, Linus is my secondary idol, second only to Alex Turner... ;P

P.P.S. Slick's oil-cooled PC was awesome.

Thank you.

Wardojack.

I first found this channel when I was building my first pc. And I can truthfully say when I first started looking I had no interest in computers other than gaming but you made it so interesting and easy to understand that it caught my interest and now I'm going for my undergrad in Computer Hardware Engineering, this channel has changed my life and I have the most of thanks. PS TEAM SLICK FTW

I never post on your forum, and I can't remember the last time I commented on your videos, but I've been watching them since the beginning and you guys are hands down, the most professional and highest quality tech reviews on the net. Thank you for providing us with high quality insightful tech videos and making the world a better place overall.  :)

I first come across your channel after buying my first PC and looking into upgrading it. You have some video guides that sure helped me through the process. I don't have a favorite video series because I enjoy all of the content you guys put out. Always well informative. Keep up the great work guys.

You'll most likely not see this in the sea off overwhelming positive responses in this thread but thank you for the quality videos.

I found the LTT when i did my Hackintosh "Project" and i love unboxings, computer buildis and tests.

I hope you unboxing more cases, keyboard and do comparison (ex:CPUs or GPUs) and do review for iPhone 6 and Apple watch. Thanks the lots of video from you i really enjoy.

Hey, I'm a relatively new member to the whole Linus Experience©, but I've been a dedicated follower of every video put out daily. Ever since my buddy (shall go nameless) pointed me in the direction of Linus as the "only youtuber that doesn't ramble loudly into the microphone for an hour", I've watched (and liked/disliked) every video. It's been a blast to even click on the odd older videos. I've learnt a lot and I'm forever preaching about LTT to anyone that'll listen. 

Thanks for the content. Here's to the next million(s) subs.

Love, Sudo

Everytime I go on YouTube, I hope there is a LTT video. It brings joy to all us fans. Congrats LMG! :D

Love the channel and you guys! it was really nice seeing Linus getting emotional after saying how far they have come thanks to the support of sponsors and viewers

Wow Linus, it''s been a long journey with you guys. The first video I ever saw of yours was "MSI P55-GD65 P55 LGA1156 Ci5 motherboard unboxing". I was looking for a new motherboard for my PC build when I stumbled upon your video. Back then, you had like 10-20 videos if I can recall correctly. I didn't even look into your channel. However, 2 years later, I came across your video again, and I bookmarked your channel to refer to, if I needed to look into anything. You have the same fun attitude that you had back then. Love your content! I'm not as active on the forums, I guess I'm not a forums guy after all. So, anyway, CONGRATS on 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!! Can't wait to see more content from you! Do you want to listen (or technically read) a joke? Here it goes! 

What do you call a belt made of watches? A waist of time! lol! That never gets old! Congrats again, and if I did happen to win the giveaway, I want it signed! Everything and anything you guys wanna do over it (Surface, gaming Rig, or the laptop). I'd love to have your signatures on them!

Good luck all of the members! 

-Manohar

Love everything you've done with the company and all the great content and of course yourself without you it wouldn't be the same. now the road to 2 million :)

The firs video i saw was unboxing razer blade laptop, and you using your room with the desk background.

How could i found this channel, i just find tech stuff, n that broug me there. A lot stuff an its fun.

Well maybe you shuld have your community run at android apps to make it more easy. Tell the true about tech stuff is the great asset anyway. So keep up. Just be yourself, n believe it. Easy sugestion i thing.

Well. Im from indonesia, so i guest im not that lucky to you come here but just try, i guest. It just feel like awesome to have experience with great game pc stuff. And sorry for the grammar haha

I found LinusTechTips through NCIX when he was doing the AMD vs Nvidia stuff, I got a recommendation to one of the motherboard unboxings and I've been a subscriber since. And the best videos are the rant ones, just every single pun you could make out of a product in one video. I would like to see a review of the Ghosts chilli in the future, I believe it would make for an entertaining video. And congrats on one million subscribers :-)

Congrats !

Amazing milestone for the team.

Always love the sense of humor you put in some of your videos while reviewing/unboxing :)  

Please review Corsair K70  RGB once you get your hands on it !~ 

My favorite thing in linus' youtube channel is the way he does his reviews.... Most reviewers don't care about the quality of their videos and post them as soon as they can in order to be first, but Linus seems to spend some actual quality time with the product he reviews. Well done Linus, I hope you reach 10 times the number of subscibers !!!

I can’t remember how did I find LTT, and I like all you videos, but WAN Show archive on youtube are my favorite. And I am so sorry I can’t watch it live.

And my favorite food is Sarma…

Every time I need help with something Linus always has a video for it. Thank you!

Linus and Team bit gratz for 1m subs. You deserve it!