1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

well done on the subscriber count i have been watching since the ncix day i just found you on youtube and i really like the wan show watched every one!

My journey started with Linus and the crew little over a year ago. I was eager to make my first system and had absolutely no knowledge on how to approach the situation.

Through countless hours of viewing, I'm grateful and honoured to say Linus, and his crew have made me the knowledgeable member of the PC community I am today.

Win or lose, I care not of my outcome with this competition.

I may not have been a contributing community forum member for long, but your knowledge and wisdom has been passed through me on many an occasion outside of the virtual world.

Godspeed LinusTechTips, I can't wait to see where the future takes us. 

~ TrueOgre

Congratulations LTT for 1 million subscription milestone!

Loving the content you provide and thank 'yous' for the effort. :D

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

Have pretty much the same thing to say as everyone else here. First found Linus when I was putting together my second build a little over a year ago using NCIX. At the time NCIX tech tips was such a massive help in getting me out of the "HP or Alienware" hole.

The hosting from both NCIX and the Linus channels had a massive role in keeping me well entertained and building my knowledge. There really isn't to many channels you can be watching a GPU review and end up learning about DAC/AMPs and $30 adjustable monitor stands.

I'd also like to genuinely thank you for the effort you've put into this channel. I had no idea that something that had become part of my daily routine (thanks for the daily uploads) had only been created thanks to the effort and risk you all poured into it.

As a long time lurker, I have enjoyed seeking your progress over the years, from the times you unboxed outside, to the kitchen now ;D May your success be as plentiful as your children, and as long lasting as the... Ok... I'm out of ideas. anyway, good luck to all who entered into this competition, as you are all part of the greatest community on earth. Cheers!

-Josh.

Wanted to write just to say congrats for the amazing achievement, for being the BEST tech channel on youtube, that consistently uploads top notch content and always makes me have fun while watching it.

I found you when I decided to build my own rig and become part of the master race, and you guided me through this amazing journey, making me develop this passion for computers and tech.

Thank you for all the work you do, I'm so happy to support you guys, I really wish you nothing but the best. 

I dont even remember anymore how I found the channel, but must have been when searching for some sort of hardware review.

For the video suggestions I would looove to see a detailed video all about custom watercooling. I know you already made the one about installing the block on a gpu, but seeing all aspects on watercooling would be awesome

After 6 years of waiting and waiting, I finally decided to bite the bullet and build a computer for myself. Of course I still knew absolutely nothing about it so I began my search on how to build a computer. After a few searches on YouTube, I fell upon Linus tech tips. I began to watch the videos and learned so much about the different components of the computer. I am by far no expert now but I can happily say that thanks to Linus tech tips I was able to build my first computer and I'm very happy with the results. Congratulations on 1 million subscribers and I know that you guys will continue to succeed and grow. Also, thank you for giving back to the community, no point in begin successful if you have no one to share it with :)

WOW. I found linustechtips a looong time ago when searching up the razerblade. Since then i loved the videos that you make and how professional they are even if you didn't have the best equipment back then. When i first started watching i was an above average pc user and you really educated me a lot. Your videos aren't only informative (and i think i can speak for a lot of viewers when i say this), they also make people happy. I only recently started watching the WAN show because it always seemed daunting to watch a 2 hour video but when i did i went on a binge and watched the whole archive B)  ^_^ . I especially like the laptop reviews because im never in one place for a very long time so it makes life easy. Thank you for all the amazing videos linus and linusmediagroup crew :D

P.S I always thought Linus was a narcissist :P.

Damn, 1million subs? Congrats Linus! I remember first watching you a VERY long time ago, doing your unboxings. At the time your personality instantly grabbed, and watching all the new unboxings each and every day was an awesome experience, I loved that it was very nonchalant and cruisey, made watching it very enjoyable, I'd love to see what actual subscriber number I am.

Any man, thank you for all your time and hard work, we all appreciate it! Keep up the awesome work! 

I know I don't post much on these forums, that might change in the future, I'm just on too many forums atm sadly. :( 

Wow I found LTT 2 weeks ago, and considering how long ago that was you'd think i would be able to remember how.
Well done Sir(s)and/or Madam(s)! you deserve this!

Congrats on 1 million subs! I found you when I was first getting into custom PC builds 3 years ago and wanted to see reviews on hardware. 

Congratulations, guys. You guys are awesome and you deserves the 1M subscribers. I first found out about LinusTechTips when I ran into a video with Slick's Oil Cooled PC and subscribed ever since. Why did I subscribe? Well, your video format is very fresh and for a 15 YO high school guy with tons of tasks and a PC anthusiast at the same time, that's been very refreshing. Your videos made my day. Thanks a lot for making more and more awesome videos. Good Luck and keep it up.  :D 

Jason Owen, Indonesia.

Your videos help me so much... Thank you man (and the team)  ;)

Sorry but i can t write some special words at this page.

I just want to say thank you.

I love your videos and .-......ahh I am speechless :D

I hope you and your team are going to have a great time and inspire more people like me to build theire own computers.

Best wishes Cpt Manlove/ Moritz 

Discovered Linus Tech Tips while searching for computer builds, haven't missed a video yet!
Please pick me!!! :'))))

Congratulations!!! i LOVED all the videos linustechtips have posted as far as i can remember. In fact, it is one of the first channels i subscibed on youtube and currently the only channel i check for new videos every day.

I know that I'm not exactly an active member, but i really think this is be best community out there. just with the few weeks that i have been active in the past, i can say for certain.... THIS IS THE BEST COMMUNITY EVER. and will likely continue to do so in the future

wow 1 000 000 subs thats 1 giga sub :P Gz Linus and Crew hope we still have many amazing years of tech ahead of us

I found Linus Tech Tips last year randomly searching "How to Build a Computer". Along with NeweggTV, Austin Evans, Tek Syndicate, Tech of Tommorrow, Hardware Canucks, and some others. Since that day I've been keeping up with all the latest tech news and other videos from you guys. You guys never fail to entertain me. I am so happy to hear you guys got to 1 Million Subscribers. That is a huge milestone that tons and tons of Youtubers are striving for and you have finally gotten there. And I know it wasn't easy. There has been a lot of hard work along the way. And I'm happy to say I've been a part of it simply by watching your videos and liking them! Keep up the great work and never lose yourself or your personality in the process. The videos are great because they are unique. Thank you all so much.

Aaron T. 

Found your channel with those techquickie videos, computer has been literally through my whole life (that's what you get when your mom teaches computer science in university...) and I had many arguments with my friends and people around my ages... Youtube has been the quick way to get people to understand whatever I was explaining and one day I noticed that there was always the same guy on the video I linked/showed my friend for information about computers... and I though heck why not just subscribe. :P Later on I had a computer problem that I couldn't solve on my own and also wanted opinion from other people thus leading me joining this forum

Oh and I want "Custom PC Built by Linus"... Prize doesn't really matter (never won in any kind of lottery/draw so lol I'm used to it) but congratulation videos are really great and helpful, the forum's community is in my opinion by far the best... you literally get your first answer to your thread within a few minutes after you posted it... no matter when you posts it... and btw linus your pun is so bad that they are funny lol!!! :lol:

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)