1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on reaching a million. I've only been subbed for a few years but i love your content and i know that what you make next is going to be epic.

congratz to 1 Million subs from Germany ^_^

Linus, you and your team makes a realy good job , cutting, editing videos... more and more new stuff to show us.

im realy happy to see the work pays off to your guys. for the future all the best ;)

I found linus tech tips while searching for a gtx 580 review and am still watching 

LinusTechTips is the best~!~!~!~!~! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I found Linus a couple years ago when i was looking for tips on how to build a gaming pc. It helped me so much but I was never able to build one myself because I never had the money. Thanks for uploading such high quality content everyday!

All I can say is thank you for lending good advice and helping me build my first computer. :)

I haven't been with Linus Tech Tips for much more than a year, but I remember some of your older videos back in your own house, and LMG has grown incredibly since then. You helped me choose my parts for my first build (Your original silent workstation build was almost exactly like my own :D ) and I thank you guys so much for the entertainment you've given us over the years.

<3

wow... 1m ....congratulations ....

great journey...

i found LinusTechTips when i was searching "how to build a pc" a year ago and saw you wearing a white stuff like a doctor haha, and you got me. so many tips and guide i've learn. i subscribed from that day. Until now i always wait for  new videos and watch it. btw CONGRATS!! and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

Nothing like a giveaway for some first post motivation eh. Linustechtips was one of the resources that helped me build my first pc without any major problems. It was also one of the channels that really convinced me to take the plunge into pc gaming/building in the first place. Congratulations on the million subscribers and here's to a million more from a fellow canuck!    :)

I found Linus Tech Tips from the give away you did with Austin Evens (before Sky Lander) and now I watch all of your channels even Linus Cat Tips. My favourite series is the unboxing/review and id love it if you review the new Razer Black widow Chroma. LOVE THE VIDS AND HOPE WE KEEP GROWING !!!!

Just watched the 1m subscriber video and was like "Linus media community wot m8?". That means this is my first post ;)

Anyway, I found your channel this June. I was researching a PC case I was looking at. I was there just for the info. Some time later I was researching a CM PSU. So I ran into your channel again. Since I was bored, I just clicked your channel and decided to maybe find some other options for a PSU. Well, I found a lot more than that :P So I just subscribed, in case I needed some more info in the future. Seeing all those sexy GPU and MoBo thumbnails on my sub-list eventually got me intrigued enough to just watch the videos because I could. I was pretty surprised to realize that most reviews were sponsored and (unlike some other channels) you were professional and honest about the product. If it's awesome, you say it's awesome - if it sucks balls, you say it sucks balls.

Now your videos help me keep up with all the new tech releases (along with Netlinked from NCIX). They're in-depth and yet straight-to-the-point with some comfortable puns where applicable.

Okay, enough story time. If the giveaway is worldwide, I'm in!

I found the youtube channel a couple of days ago while looking for tips and tricks for building PC's, really got hooked on the series and I'm spending most of my time watching the videos now.

Congratz on the 1mil sub mark and I hope you keep on with the great stuff! 

I remember when I first saw your videos, I didn't know or care about computers and all, now you've transformed me into a computer geek :D

Found out about Linus and his videos many many years ago, back when he was still doing content for NCIX. Back then it used to be a way for me to keep up with the latest PC hardware - preparing to build a PC by myself for the first time. That's still one of the reasons I watch LMG videos, to keep up with the tech, but primarily, you're the #1 go-to reviewers for me, producing quality reviews, with a mindset similar to mine, which ensures that I can make the best decisions on whether to buy something or not.

Thanks for all the past years and good luck for the many more to come!  :D

Wow, congrats to everyone who is now working on great content on LTT and keep up the good work. I like turtles! :D  

Case: Fractal Design Define XL Modded for custom watercooling both for CPU and GPU MB: Asus ROG Hero VI MaximusRAM: 16GB @ 2GHz GPU: AMD 7970 3GB Refrence SSD: 2st OCZ Agility 3 120GB RAID 0 + 2TB HDD CPU: Intel 4770K Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 Mouse: QPAD 5K My Android Apps!

I first found your channel when I started to think about getting into PC gaming and started to watch videos about how to build a PC and stuff. I saw you channel in the suggestions box on youtube and for a few weeks I thought it said "Linux Tech Tips" not "Linus Tech Tips". I never went to your channel then because I wasn't going to run Linux but when I finally realized what the actual nam of the channel was, I saw the first few seconds of the video and I subscribed right away. Since then I have fallen in love with every series you guys do and every video. I was so happy to know that you guys live in Canada, especially Vancouver because I live 4 hours away! I also went camping this summer on Vancouver island at China Beach and I think I saw you but it may have just been a look alike! I stay up every night till you guys upload and then go back and watch videos in your playlists! I have gotten even more into PC's and hardware since I finally clicked in you channel and I thank you guys for it!

(I was laughing so hard when I watched the "Find the sausage" video and I can say myself that those are some of the funniest comments I have ever read on any video ever!)

Also I don't have a favourite food, I go through phases and right now I really want Mexican food!

Thank you guys so much for hours of entertainment and laughs!

-THEswagmaster

:)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I found the channel about a year ago, when I was searching for some NZXT Kraken G10 reviews on Youtube. Although I have already built my computer, I couldn't stop watching all the tech review videos for some reason. It's very informative and entertaining to watch. This forum is a great place to hangout and discover new things/idea. After reading a post of a guy spray painted his NZXT H440 orange, I was inspired to buy a new H440 and spray painted it red, and it looks AWESOME. Congratulation on the channel's success, and thank you for the generosity of giving back to the community. 

P.S. I just went to the interview at NCIX, wish me luck! and sorry if the picture is too big

CSrkGdF.jpg

You are literally the only reason I know anything about computers, and for that, I thank you.
Congrats on 1 million!!!!