1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been watching LTT for years, helped me learn how to build my own computer.

And I just love the Surface Pro :D

The Linus Tech Tips channel helped me decide on the parts used to build my first custom pc and they continue to provide information that entertains me :)

I know it says that I joined today, but I've been fallowing the LinusTechTips youtube channel for 3 years now and It's what got me into computer engineering.

So I'd like to say thank you, and here's to another 1mil..

I just recently sub all your channels even the ncix ch, like 2 weeks ago. I find all of your videos very helpful and informative for a guy like me trying to learn more about computers and techs. When I want to learn about something, the first thing that comes into my mind is to go and check all your videos. Thank you for the videos and keep it up sir.

I learned a lot from your build video's and enjoy watching the unboxing and tips vids thnx a lot and greetings from Holland! :D

Congrats on 1 million subscribers! I've learned so much while watching Linus Tech Tips! Thank you Linus media group for all the hard work you guys do, the whole team is awesome!!

C'mooooon custom rig! Actually chose a mechanical keyboard using LTT reviews and more recently, the XL2420Z (Yesterday, actually!)

Congrats on the milestone and good luck to all :)

your videos are the best and has saved me 100 times and more! dont stop doing this awesome work you do!

Awesome giveaway, love your video's especially the computer parts and accessories reviews.

Thanks for all your hard work!

It is very much appreciated :)

Congratulation on reaching 1 Million subscribers. I still remember some time in mid july 2011 subscribing to you on youtube when you had under 100,000 subscribers and it has been a great jurney to see you grow into what we all see now.

Thanks for great times,

Julian

I found the linustechtips channel by searching "how to build a gaming pc" on youtube and i found a couple of pc build under $$$. My favorite videos are the gfx card reviews/benchmarks.

Thank you Linus Media Group for your amazing content you make everyday. Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! You and the whole group very much deserve this and I think this was well overdue. In the future, maybe could you review the Intel Core i7 4930k?
I love watching your videos and as long as you make videos, you'll have my support.

Here's to another million! :)

I love Linus Tech Tips, My favorite series is the Pc Build Guide. I hope i win!

I love "Build Guides & Buyer's Guides" from your YouTube channel!

Thanks

Congratz! On hitting 1million subs.

It will be 2:49 in 6mins

I first found you when I was looking up videos on how to build computers, Because I was wanting to make sure that I did it right when building my own. I must have watched 1 of your build guides at least 5 time because of how good it was. Keep up the good work Linus. (P.S. You videos are better than Paul's) (paul's hardware).  My Favourite style of videos are The build Guides, And As Fast As Possible

No linus, its we that owe you. Without you, many of us will have no idea of the products that you covered. As for me, i wouldn't have risked and build my own system without your help!! Thank you linus and glad we been a great support for you to carry on :) 

Well, I found LTT about maybe 2 years or more ago now, just found it while searching for parts for my first build which my dad now owns. My favourite series was therefore the unboxings but the build logs with their awesome detail by Linus and the awesome intros by Edzel and countless other things from the other LTT crew just make them awesome. Also have been finding Tarans fast as possible episodes very useful and the one Linus did on codecs actually helped me a bit in my study for IPT this year, hows that for some education! :D I guess the products I would like to see reviewed are all the new gear coming out over the next few months (don't mind if they are late, good quality is always better which you guys deliver). I guess im just really addicted to building PCs for myself, others and reading up on tech news each day and have been for the last 12 months or so since Linus Media Group has been going strong.

I guess I am also a lolly and soft drink addict too :D

Think its also a really great achievement that you have 10% or so of youtube members as forum members, but wouldn't it be great if we can get more!

Thanks for the last 2 years or so of great content fostering my PC knowledge.

Well, I found linustechtips by accident when I watched some cat video, I was curious about computer review video showing on the right side of youtube panel, so I clicked and watched it, long short story, finally I subscribed. Since that day I never miss a single upload from linustechtips. I like everything about computer stuff, but I don't know why I like pc case review the most. Btw, congratulation on your 1 million subscribers, keep up the good work.

I gotta thank TekSyndicate for finding you... ever since you were featured on his channel in one of his vids about a year ago ive watched soooooo many of your vids... just keep doing the videos how youre doing them, would like to see a review on more cases :P bai bai

I would love to see linus do more unexpected one cut projects because I find them to be the most interesting and fun to watch.Maybe a LTT2 channel could be used if you don't want to reduce quality on main channel. Anyway, thank you for being the undoubtedly best tech channel on youtube.

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

I found the channel when i was shopping around for info to choose the parts for a build.

It is my new favorite channel because of a steady stream of videos.

Keep up the awesomness please and more "handy tech stuff"