1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I didn't even realize you were so close to that milestone; what a great job you did!

I think I joined you back when there were only about 5000 so I've been there along the way, and what a way it was. I'm so glad that you've made it thusfar and that you are still producing quality content which is also usefull. Not just from a enthusiast perspective but the tech quickies have literally saved me hours of explaining things myself.

I'm glad that you thank us for watching your content but let's be honest. I believe that I speak for everyone when I say; from the bottom of our hearts, no Linus, don't thank us. Thank you!

May this community remain to strive for many years to come!

Wow, thanks! What am I going to do with this Microsoft Surface Pro 3?

Thank you for being the best Tech-Channnel on Youtube. You guys helped me a lot how to and what parts to choose for a gaming rig. With your help i built my first own rig and it works just fine.

So, on you i´ll open a icecooled Beck´s beer right now! (mh.. i think i would´ve done this regardless :P)

Many thanks and congrats from Germany! :)

I discovered LinusTechTips 1,5-2 years ago when I first started to do research for my plan to build a PC.

Logan from Tek Syndicate mentioned you, so I checked the channel out. Since that day, I haven't missed many videos.

I've been part of the forum community for a while now, too. When I'm here, I mostly spend my time asking for and giving advice about

audio equipment and custom rigs. It's still my favourite forum and I was thrilled when it was upgraded. It's the most usable forum for me.

Thank you Linus, Slick and the rest of the team for making the videos that I love: Objective and critical, but with humour and personality.

I love you for that.

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

I participate for Custom PC Built,GENIAL,you can do waht you wan't in your videos for the future.

I like frensh fries.

I found LinusTechTips when I was browsing on NCIX. I love a combination of the new and old style of videos! Please have each LMG member be a co-host for the WAN Show, it would be awesome!

Hi Linus,

Your show is amazing. I've learned a lot from watching you guys and enjoying at the same time. You and your team is awesome and I'm glad I ran into you guys on Youtube. I've been constantly watching you guys since, I realized that you already have so much stuff uploaded. And I can't help but go on a marathon! Woot, signed up just to say congratulations guys! And ehm.. may be for a give away as well. Ka-chow!

Regards,

iammarlin

1 million subs what a huge milestone u achieved there and you truly deserved it! Everyday i get back to school ill def look up on your channel to see for a new vid and its been a great time since I've subscribed :D

Gratz! I remember, when you still were a startup group, I always looked at LTT videos, they seemed honest. :)

Woooohooo! Your videos are amazing, just all of them. Congrats on the 1 mil!

WOOOT! freaking love this channel on youtube, i got here through tek syndicate and now i'm here to stay :3

ok wanted to read all the comments and then write my own one, but apparently it is impossible and the page counter is rising too fast rofl

Big gratz on 1milion subs LMG thats awesome.

As most of the people here i dont really remember my 1st vid ive seen, but it was like 2 years ago for sure and since then your videos helped me decide when picking parts few times and showed me new stuff to try out. 

Keep up the good work guys.

btw thanks for inventing the word "Pookloo" we are still using that with my bro :)

Enforced Evolution - Red/Black Beast machine from "gheto" :) All 120 images

I honestly have no idea when I stumbled upon what was going to be a channel that i would follow closely, although I do watch pretty much every LMG video that gets posted I am not too active in this here place, not too sure why, forums have just never caught me I guess :o Either way I have been enjoying you and your team's videos for over a year at this point (or around that, I guess I found LTT when I built my PC about one and a half year ago), and I look forward on what's to come as well :3

I am a turtle

Rawrz~

I first found linus when i watched a pc build guide in ncix ,after that i started to watch ncix then i realized that there is a another channel of linus

and until today i watch his channel daily 

awesome channel 

keep up the good work man!!!!!! ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

I discovered Linus Tech Tips about a year ago when i was initially setting up my computer, which i'm using now, and a friend showed me to the channel as a way to find computer parts and I've been subscribed for almost a year now. I love the videos that contain really bad puns and jokes as it allows me to facepalm and laugh at the bad jokes. Wouldn't mind seeing an Review for the X-Predator X3 case which i'm using currently and i like cheese.

LinusTechTips is THE BEST tech show i know. I always tune in to watch every video you post on Youtube and i am a regular viewer for The WAN Show. I have learned most of my advanced knowledge in technology through videos posted on your channel. You deserve every bit of praise and support you get. Hats off to everyone in the LinusTechTips Office. Your content is the best.

Good luck for the future! Keep up the good work! :lol: :lol: :lol:

applau.gif

Damnit, Linus good job for for 1milion subscribers congratz to you and entire linusmediagroup you guys are awesome, I actually recently spread out your techquickie videos all over my old IT school for people to understand the basic differences between computer technology, their reaction was like: is there more ?!

The first time I watched LinusTechTips was back when I didn't know much about PC and tech. For the first few videos I watched I had always thought "Oh wow it's this guy again" but eventually I just ended up coming back whenever I needed to to know something about PC and got hooked on the channel. It finally became my number one source for tech reviews, unboxings, and guides. I don't even remember the first video I watched. Thanks for all the high quality videos you guys have made, if it wasn't for LinusTechTips I probably would not have been the techie that I am today. Congrats on all the subscribers, I appreciate the effort you've done for us.

Keep up the good work :)

I just Love Watching Your Videos. The First Video That I Watched Was Your 1500$ Pc Build And I Loved It. From That Day I Have Been Watching Your Videos Daily. I Like Your Informative Videos Very Much. Although I Can't Afford Those Techs But I Like Seeing Their Videos. I Have a Crappy Old Computer That Sucks So I Would Like To Win One Of The Prizes.

(And Sorry For My Broken English)

I've found LTT while searching for gaming laptops. It really helped me out even  though i couldn't buy any. I'd really like you to post more videos unboxing laptops so people can compare them easily.

I'd really like to win this because my computer right now really sucks.

Thank you for the good work, keep doing this,

Pol. 

(sorry for my broken english  :D)

I found your channel back when I was building my first rig. I actually saw your reviews on NCIX and though "this guy seems like he knows his stuff". I then did a little bit of research and there you were, your Steve Jobs-style profile picture. I immediately subscribed and started watching your videos. My favorites are the WAN shows. I love hearing your views on everything in the tech world and I feel like you and Luke are a match made in heaven. You've helped me so much over the two years I've been watching your videos. My first rig would never have been possible without you and your brilliant reviews. 

Thank you for all the videos. Thank you for all the laughs and smiles you brought to my face and thank you for being awesome. I wish you all the best and hope you keep creating your wonderful videos. 

P.S more cat tips please!