1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus congratulations on the 1 Million, let's start the race for 2 Million eh?

Anyway, for someone coming from Overclock3D & TinyTomLogan and slowly changing over to watching your videos more, is because I enjoy high quality content, and man you and your team deliver that. If it's a SuperFun, Techquickie, the WAN show Archive or a review on the HTC One M8, I happily watch them when I have time. From someone following your content for at least a year and a half, I'd like to raise a toast for you and your team. I personally really like that you got Luke (Slick) as the Benchmark guy, it makes a good variation.

Now from me to the Team, I've been feeling bad for now being able to contribute to the cause, by buying a t-shirt but certainly will if you get some more designs (maybe one with the logos of Superfun, Teckquickie, Wan show & TechTips?) or otherwise just one with the Linus Media Group logo on it, or even better the WAN show 'Fractal Josh edition' the design he made with him throwing a pie in your face.

Anyway, good luck, I'll keep watching your videos as long as you keep up with my high demand :D

-Frederik Rabøl, Denmark

Greyscale Build Log

ASUS Sabertooth X99 | Intel i7 5820K | ASUS Strix GTX 970 | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB Quad Channel @ 2666MHz | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Winner of the Vortex Pok3r Giveaway

Congrats on the milestone! Good luck to everyone.

Thanks Linus for the great vids all these years they are the BEST! congratulations on 1 million subs! Always love your vids and because of you I bought many products which you have reviewed. You also made me like pc's and other computer things. You have also helped me make my very first pc.

All the best from Australia! Keep on the best vids on YouTube! YOU DESERVE MORE!!!!

So I was watch some MKBHD videos on new phones when my computer died. So I search up YouTube via my Samasung Media Player 3.4 (yes I had that thing, and yes I still use it.) And found Linus's review on an AMD motherboard. From there I just started to watch with a childish wonder.

And thanks to Linus's PC build guides and USB OS start, I have a gaming rig to call my name own. Though... One signed by the team isn't a bad investment either.

Keep on shining till you reach YouTube diamond.

It pains me, but I must go on. It is my fate.

I started watching linustechtips when the GTX Titan came out.

it was my dream card that time.

i think i started watching Linustechtips since 2011.

and that old intro, linus came out on a box.

By the way congrats :D you guys reach 1million subs and growing :D

I found linustechtips by looking what an gtx 690 was than found Linus video I loved his content and that's also got me into pc and gaming and learning much about pc hardware, well done on 1 million subscriptions lets see if we can get to 2 million marker :) and thanks everybody at the Linus media group love what you are doing

Congrats Linus Media Group. I started watching your channel when I was more into smartphones and you guys made me somewhat knowledgeable in PCs :P Keep up the good work.

PS: I've been thinking of building a Gaming PC but the price of the components has been keeping me back. Winning the Gaming PC would be awesome :D

Congratulations on 1 MILLION subscribers, keep up the great work and amazingly high quality videos!

i first came across linustechitps when i was first considering building my own pc and i can honestly say that if it wasnt for your build guides i would never have attempted to put one together, your fantastic! Your way of building and the way you explain things in such a calm and simple way gave me massive confidence that i could do what i managed to do and thanks to you i have now built my pc and am able to connect to my friends again. i lost my best friend in an accident early this year and i felt alone for a while until some of my old friends got back in contact with me they are all pc gamers i dont have a system good enough to play well but it allows me to talk to them interact with them and give me some everyday interaction its helped more than i ever thought. im sorry for rambling on about this i just wanted you to realize that something you did snowballed into a pretty life altering thing for me and for that il be forever greatful, keep up the great work :)

I found ur channel through the suggestions on an austin evens vid, great channel, would like more budget stuff. Keep up the good stuff !!!

Linus and the team, you are the first video that popped up when I searched for a guide on building a PC, that was a year and half ago, and I am still in the process of building, I have watched all your build videos and I thank you so much for all your content that includes budget friendly builds! You guys are awesome keep up the great work. You inspired me!

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers Linus \:D/

Well, I could only say 1 thing that you and your group influenced me to do. You guys made me turn off my adblock.

LEL I wish you guys the best and will continue to support and watch your videos. To another 1 million~ Kampaaaai!

I found Linus almost 2 years ago when i first started to build my computer.... well 3 computer case a few fried motherboards and an empty wallet later I stand with my computer saying Im finally satisfied with what i have made and I've gotten near to the advice from Linus (and Paul from newegg tv) this channel and community have given me a lot of inspiration in modding my case and other PC mods. I am excited to see where this channel and forum goes.

Congratulations! to all the guys on your team and family. You're content is and always has been awesome, and is always something I look forward to seeing in my sub feed.

Although I do miss some of the more casual style videos you guys used to do, like on the Super Fun channel, but then again you guys are creating all this new high quality content.

I started watching the videos here around a year and a half ago. How I found your videos was just watching random build logs on Youtube, however, the quality in your videos set yourself apart from all other video producers I could find. Explanations were simple and yet understandable for the most basic of users, yet followable without putting a person to sleep. Once I watched a build guide I started watching more of your videos completely at random, just because more information allowed for me to learn more about interesting topics, whilst learning it from a group of professionals who know what their doing and provide great entertainment whilst doing it.

To Linus and the team, and even to the people that are not part of the team and have helped in the past - Including sponsors, THANK YOU! from a viewer, for providing us these high quality and entertaining videos!

hello i just wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work, you have given me good tips for my build that will unfortunetly not happen

anyway then again thank you and congratulations

Congrats Linus and the rest of the staff at LMG.

I found your channel looking for info on some parts from when I built my current PC. I found a video of yours and couldn't get enough of your content and watch probably hundreds of videos of your over a few months. So thank you for the effort you've put in and I wish all the best for the future.

Favourite style of videos would be the build logs, I build a lot of budget system for my friends and wish I was able to build high end systems like yourself.

Thanks.

Linus & the crew all I can say is keep doing what you are doing, because people love watching your videos.

Seems all those late nights have been worth it for you guys

I am a fairly new subscriber to this youtube channel.

I stumble upon one episode one day looking for a geeky tech youtube channel that would show me how to build a pc from the ground up and give advices, reviews, personal thoughts on computer gibberish.

This channel surprised me by the passion of the team and the work done researching, testing and making the videos. 

Now my family looks at me weirdly because i have the routine of watching your latest gaming build while sipping my morning coffee.

I wish you the best of luck continuing this adventure.

Hey been watching for about a year and a half now, and have always look forward to watching the daily vid. Thanks so much for producing such amazing content and keep up the good work ;)

i found Linus Tech Tips by looking for some PC build idea. So I went to youtube and looked up PC build guide and I found the $1500 PC build guide and I loved it. After a while I subscribed to Linus Tech Tips and watch most of your videos and learned so much about how to do things properly with a computer. Also how to build a computer that looks good and works well too. So I built my first computer at the age of 15. It would be awesome for the computer or the laptop because now I need one for school and for video making. Also my favorite food is pizza. Could you guys review the Razer Chroma Series when they come out I am planing on buying one of the products but it would be nice to see your thoughts on the products.