1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on 1 million to Linus and the whole group!! :) I first started watching your videos when i was looking into building a PC and saw your build guides. With only seeing one of your videos i took full trust in your judgement and build my first PC identical to your build guide. Ever since then i have been a huge fan... even if it doesnt seem like it from my measly number of posts on this forum. Anways thanks for the awesome videos you guys put out each day and keep up the great work!!! :D     

Congrats Linus and your crew on 1 mil! Found your channel when building my own computer and found it extremely helpful! you guys put out amazing quality videos! If i was chosen to win one of the amazing prizes id prefer the Surface Pro 3 but id really accept anything. thanks you guys! :D

I remember I found your channel when I was looking up some reviews of the Roccat Kulo USB Headset.  Yours was the best review and the one I trusted the most. Congrats on 1 million Linus!

Man I really love Linus and the whole crew, always make things worth watching.
              Hope the great stuff keeps up  ;)

Thanks for the give-a-way and years of content!  :)

I first found you guys while searching the youtube  for some high quality (hey, you may not think they were at the time, but I did) 3 years ago..or 2 I can't quite remember.. I love all of your content whenever they pop up in my feed. Although sometimes I do skip over some reviews when they pop up, only because I have no money to spend. I mean if I did I wouldn't be posting in this particular thread. I do browse your forums quite a bit, I just don't post as I'm still pretty ignorant on many particular topics. I don't want to post unless it is very informative. Every community is going to have that bad egg, and I don't don't want to be that one. Also review request: Oranges! :P That is all!

Congratulations to all of Linus Media Group!

I found out about the LinusTechTips channel in 2012 when I bought an AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition just as a CPU upgrade for a really bad Compaq I got on sale, which I also ended up having to upgrade the motherboard because TDP wasn't high enough.

From there on out, I purchased from NCIX frequently, they shipped fast and the service was great, and one day I found one of the NCIXcom videos on the site, and got addicted right away. I watched every episode of NCIX Tech Tips, and was saddened when I ran out of them. But then I found out about the LinusTechTips channel, and had a whole other realm of videos to watch. All of them were even better, and I've been watching every new video right as soon as they come out.

My favourite style video are the build guides, from the budget ones to the Extreme 4k one. They are how I learned how to put together a PC, but so far I've only put together one for a friend who has more money than sense because I can't afford one for myself, which is why I was delighted when I heard of the giveaway! With that said, I was hoping to win the gaming PC designed by LMG because it would make a pretty Slick first PC! (pun intended).

I don't think this really counts as what product review I would like to see, but I would like to see some gaming videos. Maybe have a new channel dedicated to it if you don't want it on a channel labelled "Tech Tips"

The favourite food is homemade spaghetti by far. Like, come on. it's homemade spaghetti.

Despite having only connected with LinusTechTips just a few months ago, it is now the only and the best channel I go to for reviews, unboxings, leaks and everything else they provide. The way Linus and Luke (and the entire Linus Media Group) review and talk about products really fits my style. They aren't boring, they have that air of class when listing specs and to explain the channel in one word: Overclocked. 

Thanks Linus and team for giving me and everyone else something so interesting to watch everyday!

Lots of love from Canada  :D

Hello!

I'm watching these videos since a long time.. Thanks Linus, never been so broke buying all the things you talk about :)

You're doing an amazing job!

3 things:

-Awesome community .

-I miss the unboxings on your channel .

-I have learned a lot of things with your videos.  :)

My favorite food is a good caesar salad and i loved your intel space shuttle unboxing!

I'm a really recent member to this community and have... essentially no posts... I joined this website and subscribed to LinusTechTips on YouTube for a learning experience, and wow there is an amazing amount of awesome content here. I have not posted mainly because of my fear of looking like a doofus and steering someone awry, due to my lack of knowledge. I didn't even have an account until recently and that was only to ask for help to upload videos to mr MP3 player :/. However through this amazing community I have learned a whole lot more than I thought I could by checking out threads similar to mine. The sheer volume and quality of educated responses is truly overwhelming.

I feel humbled by the collective knowledge of the individuals on this website and I hope to become a more contributive member as I continue to read posts and attempt to comprehend the massive world of tech.

I just wanted to post a truly heartfelt thank you for the amazing content produced by Linus Media Group and the community on this website, and a congratulations on reaching the Gold Play Button Milestone.

I discovered LinusTechTips from NCIX who i found while searching "how to build a computer"

best tech channel on youtube!!! my first video was your evga kingpin gtx 780 ti and ever since ive been hooked!! keep up the good work :) *cough "please make me the winner for the giveaway" *cough lol 

Congratulations on a million subs guys! I wound find you guys every once and a while when searching for a product review and back in March I finally decided to subscribe and I've watched and enjoyed nearly every video since!

My favourite videos from you guys (and many others agree) are the one where you're all more laid back and have fun; and because of this ChannelSuperFun videos are the ones I look most forward to. My favourite video would have to the tour video, I love seeing your guys' office but you never showed what the basement looks like.

If I could request a review, it would be for those StreamBoost Routers, a technology that to me looked really promising, especially for those with limited bandwidth. Sadly it's a near extinct breed, but was it only because it never got its right place in the spotlight? Also, a Corsair RGB Keyboard review would be great.

I would love the G550 laptop. I've had the N550 in my sights for the longest time but never had the money. And since the only difference is the paint and the lack of touchscreen (the one thing I wish it had), this is the perfect laptop for me.

Again, congrats on the million subs! Now where is the 2 million?

Damn, I could use that custom computer from Linus. >:D

It will be mine regardless if I win or not. That's right Linus, I live in Canada as well. I'm coming for you.

What you guys do is my dream job :) I love your content so much, keep it going!

Hi Linus, I'm 15 years old I've been watching your vids sense you had around 700,000 subs. I built my own computer when I was 13 (my dad payed for it) and gave it to a friend that his family didn't have enough money to buy a new/good one. And your vids helped me choose some if the parts for it. I would like to build another one but don't have enough money (my dad only payed for the other is cause it was for a friend). It would be amazing to have that computer build by you. If you or slick is reading this just know that you guys are awesome and helped me get into a new computer passion so thanks