1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats man you deserve it!
I enjoy it all, as someone that doesnt know that much about pc's you do a wonderful job of explaining everything.

Pretty new here, but so far I'm loving it! I wish I'd know about these videos before Ibuilt my rig, but at least it'll make upgrading easier.

I love your work! I know how hard it is to be noticed and YouTube so congrats on one MILLION subscriber! That is A LOT of people!

PC build by Linus because honestly I love watching your videos. I found your tech videos by Austin when you guys did a Q&A. So I subbed to you and I was hooked instantly with your videos! Great job keep up the great work please!

Linus, from the bottom of my very shallow heart, thanks for the awesome content. Here's to another million!

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Well Done on 1 Million Subs!  :D I really appreciate all the time that you spend making your awesome videos, thanks!

I found LinusTechTips when i was finding for a good gaming mouse to buy (a year back) and found that i really liked the video quality and how linus explain the product ever since then i have been watching LInusTechTips to check out the latest in tech.my favourite video are abt audio and peripheral contents.I would like to say congratz on hitting the 1 million sub and that more good quality video will be made in future. Good Luck in hitting 2 million subs :) . would hope to see more peripheral videos as I'm buying for some friends birthday(keyboards).

Wow. Congratulations. You guys deserve every bit of success and more. This is the channel i look to for honest and trustworthy reviews and u guys have never given me a reason to think otherwise. 

Started watching the channel when I was building my computer and found your channel to be the most thorough and most interesting channel and almost a year later I am still watching. 

Great job and congrats on one million subscribers linus media group! It's great that you've come so far and you deserve every view and every subscriber.  :lol:

I originally came across the channel from the 1500$ PC build, when I was struggling on choosing to build a PC or buy a pre-built. Your video made it seem so easy, and made me realize my new fascination for PCs and PC building.

I love the sense of humor in all of your videos, considering computers and technology might seem bland and not very interesting to others, but this totally makes watching seem more worthwhile. 

Anywho, congratulations and you totally deserve this amazing accomplishment!

I personally would LOVE to see more case reviews and performance competitions.

You are the best (at least for me) in term of explaination, review, and even suggestion on tech especially for PC.

I love what you guys do and please keep doing it!!

I'm happy the LTT has made it as far as it has, I hope it continues to get bigger too!

I remember when I found the channel.. it was probably about 4 years ago now when I was just searching some parts cause I always tried to see what was out there since I couldn't afford it lol.

Sadly I haven't been on the forum much being busy so much so often :c

Check out my rig on my profile, Here!

Phone: Note 4 (32GB, White, 64GB "Mobile Ultra" mSD); Back-up Note 3 (32GB, Black)

Check out my internet speed, HERE!!!!!1!!!

Sweet! Nice video, I never knew how Linus Media Group started, despite having watched pretty much everything that's been released for the last couple of years (that includes Linus Tech Tips). The opinion of someone who's been following the industry is very important to me, and a lot of my purchases have been determined by your opinion. 

Kudos for stepping up the game and releasing content with excellent production values - you guys certainly are a very good team. And crank it up, I'm ready for more! (And yes, I probably have no idea regarding the amount of work that goes into each video) :-)

So what's the next milestone? 2 million? 5 million? Before you know it, you'll have a network of multiple specialized channels and a bunch of people working together with you. Maybe this is the future.

Good luck! I'm looking forward to whatever comes next.

I can't remember exactly how I found your channel, but it feels like a loooong time ago.  :)

Thanks for making fun and creative videos that help us make good decisions on what to buy!

Favourite series is probably the Techquickie channel (if that counts as a series), really handy videos but on the main channel would be WAN show. =D

Very first video I watched was of the ASUS Rampage III Extreme Black Edition :) Thanks for the great vids :)

WHOOO GIVEAWAYS!!

Because I totaly win stuff on the interwebz... I found LTT through tek syndicate, When i started getting into tech, I found Teksydicate then found LTT.

Thanks Linus and crew, I have learnt so much more about the tech that I love.

Hey Linus and the crew members I want to congrats to you guys for making the 1 million subscribers mark and your videos were really in-depth and nice that you deserved many supports and if I win this give away I would be really happy and yea thanks.