1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wow, so hyped that you guys got to 1 million subs! I've always been a big fan of your stuff linus and you're reviews have always helped me when I was building my new computer or wanted to know what was going on in the tech world. Thank you so much!

Hello Linus & Co

I just have to say thank you guys for making the super duper awsome tech videos. 

I think the first video I watched was about a 1155 motherbord, I was building a PC at the time.

The most importent video was probbably the "NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti vs 8800 GTX Crysis Image Quality & Benchmark Linus Tech Tips"

I still use the GTX 560 ti (best GPU ever).

I want a video like this whene the nextgen NVIDIA cards are here, please make the "NVIDIA GTX XXX vs GTX 560ti (insert crazy graphics intense game title) Image Quality & Benchmark Linus Tech Tips"

Sincerly,

Fredrik Torsvik

-Super NViDiA fanboyinsm (intel too) :ph34r:

I honestly don't remember how I found your Youtube page/videos. It was most likely from Reddit or another Youtuber who mentioned you on Twitter. I watched a few videos and decided to subscribe. I'm glad I did because I have always been into PC's and tech, but rarely look into PC parts until I am ready for a replacement (which is about every 2 years). Your video's have made it easy to keep up with a lot of the newest hardware and also a lot more entertaining than reading about it on various websites. It feels more impersonal reading these articles and usually it's done by different reviewers which makes it hard to feel just how trustworthy each one is in there review. I also love that I'm able to just queue up a bunch of videos and chrome cast them while I am surfing the net. 

I love you guys. Your community has grown expansively. Now with that smushy stuff outta the way. Lets talk PRIZES! <3 That gaming rig would get me SO far in my journey of not having to spend money on a decent PC! Keep up the good work guys, and stay just as you are now. (Also, if it were possible to have the gaming rig specifically, that'd be awesome. Thanks! :D)

congratulations on one million subs guys

i just finished building my first pc and would not have done it without you guys. 

Really love you guys, i learned everything from Linus and his team and this amazing forum, good luck to all you guys, cheers

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Hey linustech I only found your channel about a month ago but from watching your videos I have been trusting your judge meant more then any other channel on YouTube. You put so much time and effort into making videos it inspires me to make top quality videos like you some day. I was also hoping that you could do some more PC builds and handy tech under 100$ I find those very help full and very educational. Never stop making videos.

I love you guys videos. i found you about a year and a half ago, just because i looked up the review for my case and made a great decision that day. you guys make my days great by having me want to get home to see what new stuff is on your channel.

Thanks for making such a wonderful giveaway for us fans.  Speaking of which you should figure out a name to call us.  Not it.

Anyways, I first started watching LinusTechTips when I first started getting into looking at what makes a custom gaming computer, and I pretty much learned everything I know indirectly from Linus.  I first found him on an NCIX site, I don't remember which video I watched of his first, but all I know is that I did.  Eventually I realized that he had his own channel, so I decided to ditch NCIX and run over there, and there I have watched quite a lot of his videos.  It wasn't until later that I discovered the WAN show and all the other channel things that go on, like alternate channels.  But when I did WAN show has become part of my weekly routine.  Although to be honest I normally watch the on demand version on youtube.

Thanks again for keeping me entertained about all this tech, and thanks for all that you guys do.  And remember, although I don't click the like button often, for I am terrible at remembering to do so, I have enjoyed pretty much every single video.  I just hope my few views have helped, I would donate but still in school, which involves all forms of Digital Media.  Including video editing so I know how much time it takes to edit and render them, so I appreciate the time and effort you spend.

Oh and my favorite series...   Well I would normally say the custom builds...  But it has to be said that the best series is actually a channel.  Channel super fun!

What I would love to see, is these mythical editing rigs you are building for yourselves. 

My favorite food is Pizza, I love The videos so much thank you for making them  :)

Hi Linus, just wanted to say that I found your channel for a somewhat weird reason; I was looking for headphone reviews to help me fall asleep at night, and I happened upon the LinusTechTips channel. Great work, happy million!

If found LinusTechTips because one of you videos showed up as recomended, so I watched it. I liked the video so I subscribed. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers, keep up the good work.

Favorite part of Linus Media Group's videos: the humorous but informative nature.

If I don't win something, then I'll...I'll... log onto Disney's website without my parents' permission! I swear by Odin's beard, I'll do it!!!!

Also, here's a picture of Winnie the Pooh sitting around... all sophisticated.

ixTzcQK.jpg

I built my computer two years ago. I'd like an improvement, or a laptop that would replace my desktop for most of the work I actually do.

Just made an account to enter this giveaway and if it were not for this I definitely wouldn't be saying anything, ever, I don't even comment on your videos. I've watched a lot of them though for a couple of years however.

Great videos.

*insert thumbs up here*

Fav series: Peripherals

Custom PC

Keep up the AWESOME work you guys do! 

I found this post because I am in school for computer science. i want ed further my knowledge of computers I took to YouTube and found Austin first . But he has just random uploads. So naturally i wanted more. Then i cam across a "As Fast As Possible". While reviewing and unboxing items and learning what is refresh rates and what not. I was relived to have found that channel. I don't always post in the forms, but i am glad I subscribed also. Now I am look into owning a game PC (was an X-box fan). Thank for the knowledge and I do infact recommend your channel to people in my class here in Georgia. 

your videos are very helpful. congratz on your 1 million subscriber mark. Also i luv me the razerdeathadder

Congratulations on the 1 million subs, you deserve it. Great reviews!

Congrats on 1 Million love all your videos pretty much equally, although if i had to pick I would say i really like the "explain as fast as possible videos" on Techquickie