1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I wouldn't say I have been following the group from the very beginning, but I have been watching you guys for a couple of years now, and my favourite video style has to be the more personal ones, like when you took us through the Linus Media Group HQ and we got to know the entire team in a more BTS manner as well as the process of how you guys work. Keep up the great work guys! 

One day i was planning my new PC, going away from buying laptops that have "OHS" "over heating syndrome". I found some that were more about the show than the product itself or the speaker would be boring. So i found NCIX tech tips that helped me learn more about what i needed to know and its sounded to me like a friend telling me what i should do. Then YT told me about LTT and yeah i got hooked. 

I enjoy the jokes, the fun and the knowledge i gained, my favourite video is on the rant about cheap video cards. couldn't agree more on it. 

So as for what i would like to see..behind the scenes stuff please? i loved that studio video and i have been wondering if things have changed. If i was to choose a prize it would be the surface pro, mainly because the other two i feel would go to someone better. My needs are different from a gamers need ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Uh i had a very nice paragraph on how I found LTT, went to post and due to not having lost internet without noticing, lost it all... so well i guess the thing we should all learn from this is always copy before hitting post. Anyways... Congratulation.

I cant remember what video i seen from you first it was a few years back and all i could think was slim shady started a youtube channel by the way congrats on the 1mill

post-138113-0-67564200-1410575759_thumb.

I first found LinusTechTips when I started doing research on next gen consoles actually. I have always been a console gamer since the Genesis, and then after being appalled at how bad both the xbox and ps4 were, I started looking at PC after a lot of suggestions online. I am computer stupid. I used to work at best buy if that tells you how much I don't know about computers. Hahaha. I have never built a computer before. I had no idea what all the parts did or how to put something together. I was overseas for the last year working, so I have not been able to purchase anything so that gave me a lot of time to do my research. LTT has been essential for that. I just started consuming content and now I feel really confident jumping into building my rig that I have been saving for all this time. I'm sure at this point I could even watercool. I don't watch every video that comes through anymore like I did, but I am extremely thankful for the work that you guys do. The content is easy to understand and you guys do a great job of explaining real world benefits to your viewers and are a great source of knowledge. I went from knowing nothing to being able to keep up with my friends that work in IT in the last year and that feels pretty good. Thank you guys. Keep doing what you're doing. I have learned a real life skill from you guys and I can't wait to build my first PC whenever the next generation of GPUs come out hopefully next month. Cheers.  

I found LTT about a year ago when I quit console gaming and wanted to try PC gaming and you helped me on my first build! Congrats on 1 million Linus you deserved it buddy.

Thanks to you guys, i think about ready to build my next computer. Thanks for everything. Also you guys should do more build videos.

Congratulations on hitting over 1 Million mark! Been watching your video since NCIX time! Best informative technology video ever! Please keep up!

I am not sure when I first made my login to this page.  I have not been very active.  I really only joined because I love the youtube videos on tech, (also because I sell cell phones at Walmart, and watching videos is a lot easier than doing online research, and since on a Walmart paycheck I can't actually afford any of the phones, I don't get the hands on that you guys get) and probably to put in for a previous giveaway.

That being said, I am incredibly impressed by what I saw in this video.  Not only are the milestones impressive, but the history of how you got here.  Normally, I would be tempted to leave a page, or group, once it gets as many followers as you have now, because I feel there is no chance my voice will matter, but this video not only has convinced me to stay, but to do something I've never done before, which is to link my facebook profile directly to this one.  Call me a fool, but I trust you guys, and for the first time, I allowed that trust to link two separate medias.  Silly, I know, but I've never felt comfortable letting one page have that much access to another.  Hopefully it wasn't a mistake, but like I said, I trust you guys and now that I know more about you, I want easier/faster access to your page.

I am completely jealous of your job, but you took the risks, and put in the hard work, so I want to support you guys if I can.

Keep up the good work. 

Thank you,

Aaron 

I would like to see you guys review some more ASRock motherboards. They have some really good motherboards out there for both Enthusiast and Mainstream platforms. There aren't many reviewers who really give ASRock a chance. I feel that if Linus Tech Tips did some videos on their products it could really be a game changer for their company. You can't have people buying the same brand motherboards constantly because then it doesn't create good competition. Most of the highest world records on Intel platforms were set using ASRock motherboards, that has to count for something. They constantly innovate with their products (water proof motherboards?!). Give them a chance, and give them proper reviews. Show people what these ASRock motherboards can do.

Congrats! You guys are one of the greatest Youtubers I watch. As well as having the friendliest and most helpful forum I've ever been to!

CPU: FX-6300 @ 3.5GHz / CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO / Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-UD3P / RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz (running @ 1333MHz) / PSU: Corsair CX600M (600w) /

Graphics Card: EVGA 750 TI SC / Case: NZXT Phantom 530 / Storage: WD Caviar Blue 500GB; WD Caviar Black 1TB

While I can never afford anything that is shown on any if the Linus Media Group's youtube channels (or NCIX's youtube channel), I always find their videos to be helpfull in helping me to keep up with what is going on in the computer world. Netlinked is especially helpfull with this.

Keep up the good work guys, and I hope to see you guys reach 2 million subscribers.

Sorry, i accidentaly posted two cause i thought this one got deleted =/

My new post is my one i wish to be looked at xD

Hey! the first video i watched was handy tech under 100$ and i loved it and have been subscribed ever since! hope i win the complete!!

-I want that custom pc build.

-I found Linus tech tips by watching my cousin watching your videos at his house.

-I enjoyed watching the test/performance and introducing new things videos, they're knowledgeable.

-I would like some videos that will reveal which component works the best with another particular component by testing different combinations.

-as for food, well, I like them.

Thanks.

Keep up the good work guys

Ill i know about tech is from u guys rly :P

You guys really do make the highest quality, most informative tech videos on YouTube. Linus inspired me to build my own computer, as I'm sure he's done to many others as well. Congrats on 1 million subscribers, and here's to the next million!

Yesss! Best tech community IMO. Regards from Uruguay!

i7 4790k @ custom wc | MSI z97 gaming 7 | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | EVGA Supernova 850 G2 |

8gb (2x4gb) Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866 | Samsung 850 EVO 250 gb | NZXT H440 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Naga Molten | Razer Electra | Tekmat AR-15