1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love your vids and congratulations on 1 mill subscribers, thank you for doing what you do!!!

I started researching Computers in late 2011, and came across LTT, I ended up learning more stuff than I ever did in High School, and College, and now many of my Family and friends asked me build them computers, give suggestions when buying computers, or fix other tech related problems around the home. Well done for hitting 1 Million Subscribers, keep them educational tech videos coming  :D, and Thanks for teaching the world about all things tech!!

Laptop

Spoiler

MSI GS65 Stealth 8SF

Intel Core i7 8750H, Kingston Hyper X Impact 32GB (2x16GB) SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz RAM (Ugraded from 1x16GB SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz), Western Digital PC SN 720 512GB NVME SSD & Adata XPG SX8200 1TB NVME SSD, Nvidia RTX2070 Max Q, 15.6" 1920x1080 144Hz

Screen | Keyboard | Mouse

Spoiler

Dell U2718Q 3840 x 2160 60Hz, Sony KD-438300X 3840x2160 TV | HP EliteDisplay E273q 2560x1440 60Hz

Corsair K70 Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed RGB LED | Corsair K70 Vengeance Cherry MX Brown Red LED

Logitech MX Master 2S | Roccat Kone XTD

Phones

Spoiler

Daily Use: Sony Xperia 1 II | Back Up: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Audio

Spoiler

IEM: Sony XBA-Z5, XBA-A3, WF-1000XM3

Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50x-BT & ATH-SR50-BT, Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX (with Antlion Mod Mic), Sony WH-1000XM4

Consoles

Spoiler

Nintendo DSI, 3DS, Switch, Sony PlayStation 4 Slim

Networking

Spoiler

Asus RT-AX86U | RT-AX82U | RT-AX55 (Asus AI Mesh)

I only subscribed about a month ago or so after I saw linus on a video on austin evans channel and I open both channel every 5 minute to see if there is a new upload and I learned so much. Thank you and best of luck in the future

I would like to say i am very jealous of you and all your staff at Linus Media Group being able to what you love as a job.... I wish i could do what you do :(

Thanks guys for getting me into PC's. I've been watching your videos for about 1 year now and you deserve the 1 million + 1 billion subscribers.

Great job on the 1 million subs!!! considering i can barely make about 34 myself maybe i should explain how i got subed to linus tech tips,...

i was bored one day looking up stuff on youtube about a cpu "no idea if i'm correct", and i was flipping the video after video "back when he still had the old intro with the box falling from the top" and he actually shined light onto what i was looking for and explained crystal clear that if i needed too i could just kick my tablet on it's stand and follow alonge with him as he did the step and sometimes i ended up doing that from time to time and after i saw some of his build guilds i was first starting youtube "little over three years ago myself" i ended up subbing to his channel and watched videos about new product unboxings (even if they are late) and what would be recommended for what type of system, and in all honesty i more then likely wouldnt have my computer in tact if it wasnt for both channels of his (linus tech and techquicky)

Big thanks to the linus media group as well as the sponsors who gave him the chance to break the barriar that not too many people see :)

keep up the work and see you when the next million rolls around

When my brother told  me about your channel, I thought he said "Linux key drive".

This tech show has given me the confidence to build my own computer. It has also made me want to start my own computer building company. So thank you for the work you do and congratulation on 1 million subs

I first started watching LinusTechTips about a year and a half ago when I was looking for some information on building a PC.  I have been here watching the videos ever since then.  Congrats on the 1 million subscribers! 

I love you Linus.... don't take this is a creepy way.... I love your personality, your content, and most of all your laugh. I love to watch Linus tech tips every day and it is currently the only YouTube subscription of mine I watch every single day without fail and put over my other subscriptions when I have a limited time (although that might be because your videos are really short). I love watching your content; it makes my day and, even if i don't win anything I want you to personally read this and know that we love you and your content......no homo......

post-138056-0-23872100-1410572501.jpg

Herp.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for all of the great videos! Because of you, im a happy with a Lenovo Y50 Touch.

congrats Linus and team, what do i like the most about the channel ? that you manage to deliver information about somewhat mundane things such as power supplies in away that is actually interesting and enjoyable to watch. 

Hi everybody, I first watched linus tech tips page when I was in the process of working on a computer and needed to know something (i don't remember what it was) and i searched for it on youtube and his videos came up and i found he was the best on there. Its gotten to the point where the channel is my favorite on ALL of youtube and is the first one i look at when ever i go on to youtube. i love what he post, thanks for doing this. 

Keaton Rodrigue

p.s. hopefully i win the surface pro 3 i have been wanting one but cant afford to buy one.

i couldn't really say how i stumbled across the LTT channel. i was probably looking for information about some Hardware product and the channel happened to be on the first page of results. and continued to use the Channel for useful information from that day.

while i'd probably enjoy this Community like i have have others with intelligible bodies - there just isn't enough hours in the day to be a part of so many.

so i never had a reason to make an account before.

but hey, maybe i can try to be active here too. WTB extra hours in the day?

Steam - taiiat

Hope I win something.
Good luck to everyone!

Have fun with your prizes, whoever wins! (:

This channel is great place to get real solid specs of hardware. A lot of hardware nowadays are very vague with their specs and LinusTechTips just clears everything so its nice and easy to understand. (:

HEY GUYS I FOUND YOU A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO (7) AND REALLY THANKS FOR MAKE IT EASY UNDESTAND EASY THE PARTS OF THE COMPUTER HOW TO BUILD ONE EVEN DO I HAVEN'T YET.  I HOPE I GET IT SO I CAN PLAY GAMES AGAIN :)

You guys are amazing, Keep up the good work!

P.S bacon pancakes.

Great channel with very entertaining videos. ChannelSuperFun is my personal favourite

The wan show is great .. though I have to wakeup  at 5 o clock to watch it live. :)

Hi Linus Media Group! So great to be a part of your community. I have learned so much through your educational techquickie videos, and was awed to see all the great projects y'all do all the time. Thank you for all your hard work, and I hope that you can continue to grow this helpful and friendly community. GO LINUS GO!

You helped me build a computer for the first time, another 1m for you!

I found your channel while I was looking for tutorials on YouTube about how to build your own computer.