1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks a lot for the good videos. Back in the days when I built my first PC, all the info I needed was in Linus's channel, Tek Syndicate, motherboards.org and oc3d.

Tech Tips is by far the most entertaining of them all, always looking forward for new reviews and those quick and short informative videos on how things work or you explain concepts. 

Really happy for the group. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Linus went for it, he succeeded. Congrats guys and keep it coming.

Linus you are by far my favorite youtuber i always look forward to your videos, your team is awesome. Keep up with the EXCELLENT work

Linus and crew, I really just want to thank you for showing me my interest in technology in general. I feel that without you a major part of my life would be missing. Without you I would never be using my dream pc with two monitors and an 8350 and a gtx 760 (I know). But really I wish there was a better way I could thank you other than with my horrible writing. So I guess congrats on 1 mil and I hope all is well.

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

I have found out how Linus is able to get exclusive content first. The TARDIS that he has in most video's is actually functioning, and is in fact, bigger on the inside. By using his means of time travel, he is able to go slightly into the future, where he obtains the newest hardware. And being the nice guy that he is (he is Canadian after all) he brings it back to the present time, to give us hope for the future. It's ok, your secret is safe with us.

Wow. Been watching your videos for too long now... oor not.

You guys have literally changed my life, and it's thanks to you that i started building computers for myself and friends. Aaaand just making me realize how... easy it is.

Thanks!

YAY!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! you are my favourite youtuber that does electronic reviews and unboxing and stuff...

BUT YEAH! Congrats linustechtips for all you’re hard work.

My journey to LinusTechTips:

Back in 2012, I realized that I wanted to build a computer. I had absolutely no idea how to or the price range it would be. I started looking and I came to the realization that if I wanted a good computer, it wasn't going to be too cheap. So I decided: I need to get a good computer for the cheapest amount of money. No lie, I've probably watched 10 videos on each part of a computer in a span of 3 days or so. I did all of this without even knowing how to build a computer. I then made a list of parts that were up to my standards and was 'settled'. The truth is, I'd change that list every 3 hours. It was ridiculous. Ever since, I've learned, on the channel of course, how to build a computer, the perks of certain parts/companies, and stuff I wasn't wanting to learn at first but now I have a deep knowledge of a large amount of technology.

I guess I went on a ramble about nothing....don't judge.....but I wanted to say that you've definitely earned my subscription, even if it was just one person. Me now knowing, after looking on some threads, how awesome the community is, I plan to stay here for a while.

Thanks,

Jordan // ImagineFrags

Awesome job to all the people from Linus media group. I only started watching you recently wham I wanted top build a computer, and you helped me a lot. Congrats on 1x10^6 subscribers!

good job linus hope u grow big really big. i found your channel about 2 years ago i wanted to get into computers more and eventually build a gaming pc and your channel was the most informative i found. anyways u said include random info so ill star by saying jingle bells batman smells robin laid an egg the bat mobile lost a wheel and the joker got AWAY!!!!!! :D any ways will show some more support by requesting a review on 

ASUS Z97-A ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97-A

its an ok motherboard :P

anyways hope i get a chance to win somthing xD 

good luck linus keep up the good work

and batman rules !

Congratulations on the 1M sub mark!

You guys deserve it for all the hard work and time you dedicate to this channel/project. Been of fan of LinusTechTips since the 1st video I saw from you guys!  

Good luck in the future and I think many more millions of subs are to come if you guys just keep up the awesome work! 

Cheers from Portugal! 

I was searching on YouTube for PC components and came across multiple review videos from your channel.

After watching so many videos I decided to sub and like some videos!  I am now building a PC for school right

now with a lot of influence from you Linus! Thanks Bro! 

Hi Linus, well, I found your channel some months ago. I was looking for really really good tech channels. So I found yours :)

I found Linus Tech Tips while learning more about my computer and what upgrades I can do to it. I originally watched NCIX tech tips then later found out that Linus had his own channel which was a "ghetto" version of NCIX and haven't stopped watching since.
My favorite videos are a combination of all the builds and the WAN shows are always my favorite to watch to learn about new upcoming tech.
Can't wait to see the room water cooling video.

Linus&Slick, you guys made me know how to build a pc from scratch, from my bottom of heart, I appreciate the work that you guys have done <3

I found LinusTechTips when looking up how to build a gaming rig for my first time. It was really helpful and I wished I had found it sooner to really get the bang for my buck when building it. I love hearing about tech news everyday thanks to you and I wish you all good luck! 

Now dat giveaway prize ;_;

To be honest, I can't actually remember how I found Linus tech tips, but I'm glad I did. I love watching your videos. Keep up the good work, and good luck to everyone in the giveaway!

I remember a long time ago when you first started your own channel you responded to me on twitter. I got super excited and showed all my friends.
Now you get hundreds of messages a day and have a million subscribers, keep up the good work linus!

i found you when i was a computer noob now i know so much thanks to the linus media group so just continue doing what you do guys :)

Just recently found Linus Tech Tips via Youtube recommended videos. I had been doing some research on building a new system and your reviews started showing up. I really enjoyed the way you mixed professional presentation with a sometimes goofy style. I have since subscribed to all your channels and after watching the milestone video, came here to sign up on the forums.

You guys are great! Keep doing what you're doing!