1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You'll be at 2 Mil in no time. It's good to see people doing their best to help out the community of PC builders.

Also I think you should totally paint an ass on the side of the case. Or at least somewhere on it. Maybe a case fan if it ends up being visible. Paint it so when it speeds up there is one. It would be great.

Keep with the teachings! More people need to know the ways of the PC!

How did I come across Linus Tech Tips?

It's all very complex. Or else it's very simple. Or perhaps both. Or neither.

:ph34r: 

I remember finding Linus from his reviews of razer mice! My favorite tech youtuber!

You guys are all great, keep doing what your doing, cant get enough!!!!

Cant wait for the next wan show.

I suppose now is a great time to make my first post on the forum instead of sticking to YouTube comments.

The best thing about your channel is the new videos daily. Never a dull moment.

I live on Vancouver Island which is a good and bad thing, its good because its nice here and bad because i am on an island. NCIX is pretty much the only place to get computer parts and accessory's fast and efficiently. So that is how i discovered you channel and have been subscribed ever since! :)

Congrats on the milestone, guys! I stumbled upon LTT when I was building my custom PC in 2012, and I've been following you guys ever since. Thanks for teaching most of what I know and please continue to do so!

stumbled accross your channel, i was looking for gelid wing fans review, while watching that review back in 2010, loved the unscripted part of it and since them i been following  you ever since

Congratulations on 1 million! That's like enough people to....well I don't know but it must be enough people to do something really crazy right? Maybe if everyone jumps at the same time, we can make an earthquake. lol

That being said, I have no idea why I watch Linus Tech Tips. I'm either jelly that I can't (choose not to?) buy the awesome stuff you review, or I'm confused about why it's being reviewed. Either way, I enjoy the...spontaneity(?) of the channel. 

One of these days I'll force myself to watch WAN Show live. Maybe off of my Lucid 2 or something.

I was looking for a mouse last year, and I found a video of Linus reviewing a Razer mouse.  I looked at the channel and just started watching a bunch of reviews, and I've been watching all the live shows since a little before it became the Wan Show. 

I would like the custom PC. I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for information on graphics cards. My favorite style of video is product reviews such as video cards or smart watches. I am interested in getting a smart watch so I would like to see you review the new Apple Watch. You guys have been very informative and congratulations on the one million subscribers! 

Just joined the community but ive been watching since 2012, love your work keep it up.

one for the money

two for the show

three to get ready

and go man go.

Happy 1 million subs!!!!

I think this giveaway will encourage more people to be helpful (not that there isn't heaps of helpful and friendly people already).

We all know we can count on the advice here, including Linus's "real world" reviewing style, and not some of the clinical reviews we see.

Keep up the good work mate, from a fellow member of the Commonwealth realm :D

I would love to enter this giveaway! I first found this channel searching for product reviews on YouTube and it quickly became my favorite channel! I don`t have any recommendations for reviews though because i enjoy all the videos from this and all the Linus Media Group`s  channels! :)

Dear Linus, Thank you for all you do and all you reviews and knowledge on hardware. You compare it to real life to help people understand and inspire countless others to follow in your footsteps. I know I have I have debates with friends about products and your videos and you inspired me to rebuild my gaming computer based on your knowledge you also inspired me to start a tech club at school to help kids learn to build/understand computers we use your videos as a reference for instance the "Wan Show". In addition you inspired me to get tech certifications such at A+ and Net+ because I want to do what your do your my idol. Again thank you you for everything I hope your community gets bigger and you can help the world on learners!

Your fellow techy, Grant

Holy balls, 1,00,000 subs! I found your channel at around 800k and I watched a headset review (Forgot what it was lol). I enjoy your day to day videos and always look forward to them! Honestly I would have never known the stuff I know without the help with your TechQuickie videos! Great job and keep the videos coming! BTW, the pun count was an awesome thing that I think should be brought back! :D 

It's great you guys got 1 million subscribers Linus Crew. The first video I remember was that review on the HTC One M8, which I'm actually typing this on. Thanks for the great reviews.

I found Linus tech tips over two years ago. I was thinking about getting a pc and wanted to research parts for the build. I ended up saving up the money and building a best value for money pc. It held me for a while. Just this year I stepped up my budget and built a full liquid cooled pc using information I got from here and jayz two cents. The build came out great I love the content and have learned a great deal from watching all of your videos. Thanks for all your hard work. I know it's helped me a bunch.

First of all CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 1M SUBSCRIBERS! :lol:  Linus tech tips are always one of my favorite reviews.

I first discovered you guys thanks to Austin (Evans), I love his videos and reviews and he mentioned several times linus tech tips. 

I believe the work you are doing is really awesome. People don't just watch your videos because they want to compare or buy something. NO!

We watch your videos because they are super detailed, fun, entertaining and really good! The information and knowledge you provide us is great.

So, keep up the good work!  :D

I loved your review of the Pebble!! Now I have mine and I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you SO much guys!

I literally can spend a lot of time watching your videos, because the quality and effort you put in them is amazing, also I love technology and watching these videos are (in my opinion) the best way of staying up to date in tech.