1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

So I gotta say I love the case reviews you guys do. I have been thinking about building my own PC which I learned from watching all your ultimate PC build videos and your case reviews have helped a ton. I chose to go with the Asrock M8 cause its very aesthetically pleasing. Not to mention it does come with a MB and a 450w PSU. So keep making vids guys your videos are amazing and have helped me find my passion in PC building!!!!

Saw you first on NCIX Tech Tips with the unboxing of an Arctic RC Fire Truck. You guys have grown a lot over the years and really got me into technology. The reviews and DIY projects you guys do are always great!

I love the videos, this is where i really started to understand computers and their main components, my dad and i are actually planning on making a computer together one day :3

Nice job on getting there I love all your content definitely the best PC channel out there! Keep up the great work <3

The first video that got me started on your channel was a build I don't remember which one :P but that does not matter all your build guides are extremely high quality keep them coming!

I don't remember how I found Linus Tech Tips except that I was doing a Google search of some sort and one of his YouTube videos popped up. This was back in 2009 or 10.

What I would like to see him review is the Rosewill Blackhawk Gaming case. The one with two USB 3.0 ports and the SATA dock on the top. Been considering it, but haven't been able to find any good reviews of it to help decide.

Omg so existed good luck to everyone in wining
here is how i found the linustechtips

It all started 1 day when i was looking for a review of my phone and found a cool looking video on youtube it was one of yours and i clicked and now have watched the Chanel for a month

if i get the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i will give my Microsoft Surface rt to my sister who is in her first year of collage or my mom who dose not have a working computer and use the new one

if i get the Custom PC Built by Linus i would use it to start my own gaming chanle and tech review and give my old computer to my mom who dose not have a computer

have a good day/night/somthing. and my the odds be ever in your favor

Found Linus through /r/PCmasterrace and have enjoyed his videos ever since.

Idk why my fav videos are you're peripheral reviews, even though I already know which keyboard and mouse I'm getting xD

found your channel a few years back when looking for a good hard drive for a nas. I love the build guides, handy tech under $100, and the product overveiws.

Excelent job Linus and the tech tips group. I found your channel by looking for a AMD radeon HD 5770 and got hooked ever since. Congrats on 1 million subscriptions you realy deserve a lot more.  :)

Dude! You and your team are my inspiration! I hope i can grow on youtube like you did and i could actually make a living off of youtube! Thanks for all the tips and i how that i win :) fingers crossed!

well congrats, i have been watching your videos for about 2 years now but never made an account. i guess im gonna be greedy :)

I learnt about Linus Tech Tips through browsing youtube to learn how to build a computer and have never stopped watching the content :D

Woop woop! This is nice... Uh... I found your channel, like many others, by trying to find a build guide, found your  channel, binge watched for a week, then kept on watchign regularly. Congratulations on 1 million subscribers, and let's hope you get to 5 million! Also, use a Potato as a case somehow, I don't care how just make a computer out of a potato. c:

Computers and Stuff

Spoiler

Crappy PC: i5 4690K, Z97I-Plus, 16GB DDR3 1600MHZ, WD Black 1TB, Hyper 212X, Gigabyte R9 270, Fractal Design Integra M, Red Bitfenix Prodigy

Peripherals: Headphones- HyperX Cloud II Keyboard-Vengeance K70 Cherry Red Mouse-Thermaltake Black Element Monitor-Asus VE248 Laptop: Yoga 2 Pro : i5, 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 

Linus, thank you for doing what you do. For a while now I have been new to the world of computer sciences, but I know that it is what I've wanted to do with my life for a ling time, and your videos opened up the door for me. I've learned almost everything I know about computers from watching your videos looking up what i didn't understand. I first saw your channel when I was looking for unboxings of the NZXT phantom 820 (yes, I remember), and every video I've seen since then was exactly the help I needed. My favorite style of video on your channel is the hardware review/spec stuff, and I'd like to see more of channel super fun and unboxings on the park bench. my favorite food is baked mostaccioli, my favorite movie is Hot Rod (Andy Samberg), my favorite TV show is Dr Who, I run cross country, I play jazz, and I love to do boring things like research physics. I would like to be entered in the drawing for both the custom pc and the surface, thanks.

since i started watching tech videos on youtube i feel like ive gotten a masters degree in general computing from youtube. Linus you and your team were the single largest contribution to the pool of knowledge that ive gained. thank you bro.