1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

all I have to say is congratulations! I will continue to support this channel because you're AMAZING!!

Broke 14 Year old + No job + Love for Technology = Bad combo :(

I hope I'm in the right place for the giveaway. Kidding.

I started looking around for a resource to help me build my first computer in May of 2014 and found linustechtips.  I build the computer in June 2014 and became a subscriber that same month.  This whole "Build myself a computer" thing started when I found out XP would no longer receive updates from Microsoft, making it less secure.  So there you have it, a labor of love born out of necessity.  Thank you for all that you do.

Sincerely,

Mike Thomas 

Thanks for all the entertaining and helpful videos!

I would LOVE to win! :)

I don't recall when I started following Linus, but it was definitely a worthy channel. One playlist that I love is the products under a $100, as a college student, money don't come by very often!

Congratz! I've been watching for years ever since I randomly ran into one of your videos on a youtube search. Don't really have time to be active on the forum because of life and stuff but I still direct people to the forum when they have any questions about tech. Hope you continue to have great success and I look forward to your future vids!

This is my song.

I hope you like my song. Do you count the same word as rhyming, song?

Because then all these lines rhymed... song.

But seriously thank you for existing linus & the 6 hooligans

Great Giveaway Idea! Love this channel. I just started viewing like a month ago and I love it!

-Thanks for the entertainment.

Been, following Linus videos since he was at NCIX. Helped me with quite a few questions aswell with those.

O yeah, food. Hmm, lets see... ah i got it... Pizza!

It is truly amazing to see how far you've come since I started following you during the one-take days. I can't even begin to imagine what the future has in store for Linus Media Group and I continue to wish you the best with this endeavour. (I also wish myself the best with winning one of those awesome prizes that you have graciously offered to give away. hehe)

Congrats on the million subscribers! I found your channel when just browsing youtube for tech videos and I immediately fell in love with your style and enthusiasm :D I actually stayed up until 4 am the next day just watching your videos. After being helped by your videos and by others in this forum, I'm now hoping to become a helpful contributor in your forum to help others as well :)

Here's a small critique: I'm sure others have noted this, but it would be nice if you could explain gpu comparisons and results more in depth as the charts shown don't usually align with the what's being spoken at the corresponding time in the video.

Congrats again :)

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

Thank all of you guys for making such great vids and for going through all the hard work that you guys get through!  :)

Cheers for getting to 1 million subs! Good job :)

<3

Love your vids man keep up the good work. Taught me a lot about computers and the components

Love you content especially the vlogs, althou i still miss the unboxing element....

I love bacon....

Bacon...

Hi guys,

I'm fearly new(joined today), but I wanted to join the site for a long time ☺.

I found linus on YouTube, and I subscribed instantly. I'm really happy about reaching 1 million subs already. I'm sure he'll achieve even more than this. Peace and love!

BROTHER! My co-workers and I really need a Surface Pro 3.

I am an auto technician at a GM dealership. Our shop is short on Window's based PC's to accomidate the amount of "reprogram the module" recalls that come through the door.

With the Surface, my team and I would have an extra PC to deal with the cards that GM has dealt us. (the folk at the bottom of the pyramid.)

I have been subscribed since I have seen you unboxed my case(the Antec One) while I was building my PC last winter. Not going to lie, your channel has more than informed me with the info that I have given my friends who are building a gaming PC need. The knowlege from your channel has moved on to a newer (by a little bit) generation. 

I like Potatoes. Also, really want that coolio Custom build from you guys. Me cannot wait. Me will stalk the forums until the contest winners are announced. O.o

i would absolutely be speechless if i were to win the rig. some of my components are being rma'd right now and those that aren't are from 2008 or earlier so i'd love to have a pc that could run most modern games. i found your channel back when the 590 came out looking for gpu recommendations, and i'm all about dem unboxings so it's always a pleasure to see them pop up in my feed.and as far as what i'd like to see you review in the future i'm as giddy as a schoolgirl awaiting the release of the gtx 980 and can't wait until you guys review it :3 favorite food is chili dogs by the way, after all the BEST foods are shaped like dicks haha