1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You have came a long way and you deserve every single subscriber! Your content is great, I especially like 'techquicky'.

I stumbled onto your channel when I was in the need of a new pc, now after a (very) long time I finally gethered the money for my new pc that I'll be building for my dad's house. (parents are divorced :( ) Without you I would never even dare to think about building one myself, I hope I dont screw up lol  :)

Good luck everyone with the giveaway and @Linus Keep up the awesome videos man!

You forgot to mention LinusCatTips in the video, that's one of your main channels! entering :ph34r:

I stumbled upon you when you were with ncix and then I found your personal channel. Then your other channels and I was like "How many channels does this guy have?!" lol but I'm happy I stumbled upon you. I was just starting to really get into computers and you made a computer nerd lol Congrats on the 1mil you deserve it :)

Linus, love your videos!

You helped me understand PC`s a lot better, and actually put my build together.

I actually picked my case based on one of your unboxings (the Silverstone SUGO SG09).

Keep up the great work!

My favourite series has to be the under $100 stuff and also channelsuperfun. Bacon.

Where do I begin? I started watching Linus from NCIX videos and found him to be really knowledgeable and interesting. Henceforth, I craved for more content and found his own youtube channel. Huzzah! Keep up the great content guys!

Found Linus from his appearance on PKA , thought he sounded interesting and was already interested in the content of his videos . Newcomer atm but will hang around i think :P keep up the good work

I found Linus tech tips by watching build guides, the first video i found was ultimate overkill build guide. Your videos are awesome and keep up the good work.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wow Linus guys I have to thank you.

without being on Youtube I would know the first thing about building a computer

Your build guides are what helped me the most and I was wondering if you where ever planning on ever reviewing an Alienware system in the future?

Your videos helped me so much and led me to do some computer tinkering myself. I had a really crappy HP Pavilion as my computer for a while, but then I got more RAM and a brand new GTX 650 ti Boost super clocked graphics card that helped me significantly. I even did it for my school science fair and got an A+! I hope you guys have a long prosperous life time and I hope to see guys here on the internet for years to come! By the way, Keysandrew didn't come from Keys, it came from me acutely living in Key Largo, so I just thought if I combined my real name with where I live it would make a cool username!

Also I'm currently a freshman in high school and hoping to getting a job with computer engineering, got any tips?

first i saw you was on NCIX

and then i subscribe to all of your channel even the cat one :)  

I really love watching your videos keep up the good work! I'm also gonna buy a new PC, with an Intel Corei7-4790, GTX760 and a B85M-PRO. Unfortunately i live in the Netherlands, and Euro's are more worth than US dollars, so the stuff here is pretty pricey... :(

I started watching Linus Tech tip videos when I first decided I wanted to build my own computer, This channel has showed me everything I needed to get myself a working rig for school and to help others with their builds too. Congratulations Linus Media Group on the accomplishment and keep up the great work!

Congrats for 1 million subscribers! The best thing about this community it that you always get a fast answer from people who cares, and that's what a community is about!

Thank you for the engaging and awesome videos. I think my favorite type of videos would have to be the dyi type videos like the cabinet cooling project. Congrats on the 1 mill and cheers for another million.

Linus, I love seeing you do PC Build videos. Also, Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the giveaway

Congrats on your 1 million subscriber mark. You should do more build videos. Learned a lot from your videos/.

Just want to thank you guys for the amazing content.  Keep up the awesome work! =D

From the small time i've been watching your channels ( about 3 months now ), I learned from and enjoyed myself watching every single one that appeard in my YouTube subscription list.

Please continue! You guys rock at it!

P.s.: almost every food is my faforite food :D

Linus is very helpful when I am shopping for different tech so glad we've hit 1 mil subs.

:rolleyes:

Love you Linus, I'm watching your videos from about 4-5 years!!!

Thanks for the sweet videos and giveaway! Congratulations!  :D