1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I first found your youtube channel while learning about mechanical keyboards, and have been a viewer ever since.  Love the quirky, accessible nature of the the channel and forum.  And I'll be a part of it for as long as I can.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

I didn't actually know about the forums until now and I'm quite sad I didn't, I have been watching your videos for a long time, and I love how well you express yourself, it makes learning about tech stuff so much more fun!

You inspire me to build a PC one day :)

I was always a heavy Youtube's videos "consumer", but always carefully selecting the channels that deserved my time, since I'm a student and have to manage my time the best way possible.

Thanks to Linus Media Group I don't need to look further for other tech channels since this one is by far the best one.

I love every single video you make, and almost all of them bring me joy while watching, but the WAN shows are undoubtedly the most engaging but also informative ones.

It is also wonderful that all of your team is fully committed to the 3 channels, since I'm also committed to watch every single video of you guys.

Good luck to all of you and keep doing the good work.

great tech vids, charismatic presenters and great cinematography, if its ain't on LTT I don't look into it lol. Keep up the good work guys!

I found LTT when I was looking to build my first gaming PC, and came across one of your build guides. I now watch every video and WAN show without fail. 

You finally did it huh? One million... 1fccdrevil.gif

Well congratulations then :)

Thanks for entertaning and educating us... Also thanks for making me want waste thousands and thousands euros... :P 

Let's see where the channel(s)  and LMG go from here :)

- Izaya Orihara

Love the vids, did not forget to subscribe to any of your channels (hehe), reeaally been enjoying the superfun videos lately. I like it when you goof around :P

CPU: Intel i7-6700K @4.8Ghz - MB: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Ranger - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4@2400Mhz - GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1080 - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, bunch of old WD 500GB drives, old WD green 1.5TB - Case: AeroCool Mechatron - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 750W - Display: iijama ProLite B2712HDS 27" 1080p Display - Cooling: Enermax Liqmax II 240 - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown - Mouse: Corsair M65 FPS Gunmetal Black - Sound: Logitech X230

Thanks for all the laughs and great information the your videos have. 

Keep them videos coming. 

Thanks for all of your hard work.  I really enjoy seeing your new content.

Congrats on the 1 mil

You've come a long way. I love that the honesty and integrity haven't been even slightly sacrificed along the way.

Great videos guys. They are incredibly high quality while providing more, relevant, and different info than the dime a dozen tech videos on youtube. I'm especially impressed with techquickie as its accurate and fact rich. Topics I'm highly knowledgeable on (between school and career) are spot on in detail and sometimes even have 1 or 2 tidbits I didn't know. It's presented so well were I find myself watching them even if I know what's all in it.

The forum looks pretty sweet and I think I'll finally go and contribute to it (now that I've finally made an account xD)

My friend actually showed me a few of your videos (Linus) and I remember them making me laugh while also being very informative. The oldest video I remember watching is that Moxie shower head review...lol. I still kinda want one. Anyways keep up the great videos!

you guys just keep getting better. i stumbled across you on the Ytube and then forum to get advice on my 1st selfbuilt pc

Just a guy with a beard

Omg 1 million subscribers! Awesome! I remember when i foudn your channel out around 7 months ago when i was looking on how to build my computer. I came across 'how to build a better $1500 gaming pc'. Ha awesome

Hey man! thanks for everything that you have done, been watching your stuff since 4 years ago, helped me a lot. From a fellow geek to another, thank you!

Woohoo awesome job guys, 1m subs, I'm really happy for you  :D Keep making awesome, informative, helpful (and a bit crazy) videos!!!! 

Linus I really don't know what to say, but this is truly amazing, thanks so much for all the content you create. I spilled my guts in my youtube comment but yeah I'll just drop this comment here and enter in the giveaway. Thanks again :D

great...

Linus Tech Tips is really great......continuously  do YOUR job without any speedbreak

I found ltt back when I tried to build my own PC, and had a lot of things to learn before i could set out to do so. I kept watching because I honestly think you guys are great and things like the WAN show are stuff I just can't find anything else. My favourite food is pizza. It's great.