1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i came acros the chanel when i was looking for a reivew

=[MarkosTechTips]=

Congratulations on 1 Million subs Linus! 

I started watching Linustehchtips when i was thinking about getting a mechanical keyboard!

You/He helped me to choose the right switches for me and here I am Writing this on my Ducky Shine 3 with Cherry MX Blue switches :)

Keep up the good work!

/Erik

Keep the videos coming, because I sure will keep watchin' em! Keeps me updated on the facinating new technology that I can't afford. Would go nuts for that gaming rig.

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

Can't remember when or how I found your channel but have been hooked ever since. It always the first place I go for any tech information/reviews/unboxings so just like to say a big thank you!

I love LinusTechTips almost as much as I love cake!!!! (And everyone knows its almost impossible) :D

:)  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  :blink:

the recommendations really help me out to build my own pc keep up the good job (Y)!!!

I learned about the channel through other tech channels like Austin Evans. Some of your videos were recommended on youtube. Love your vids :D

How did I find LinusTechTips? I really have no idea, I guess it was probably from watching Barnacules, but I am glad that I did, LTT is now my most watched channel and WAN show has overtaken like 6 other Podcasts to be my favorite podcast. Thank you Linus and LMG for all the work that is put into the videos and everything else and making every video entertaining and informative. Congrats on the 1 Million Subs, you definitely deserve every one.    :)

I've been with linus tech tips since he made his own youtube channel. My favorite videos are always the ones about graphics cards and the wan show. Luke's the best! I think the new alienware aurora with included 4k display would be cool to review! I like penguins.

Bow ties are cool

I think 2 years ago i found linus or linustechtips in youtube unboxing a intel xeon processor w/ his sexy yellow hair #nohomo. 

The Cleaning guide for pc is pretty much the funniest i've seen i lol'ed so hard :lol: 

Iphone 6 plz enlighten us linus-sama. anyway great job il hope ur company will stand strong and this it i hope il win this

peace & kappa 

I found you guys after becoming interested in PC building super recently. I have since built 2 computers and its all thanks to your help. You guys make the best, most human and relatable videos out there on this topic. Thank you!!!

thanks for all the great content and good luck in the future i would love the custom built PC and love chicken thanks :D  :D  :D  

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far

I was recommended to the channel by a good friend. i watched one of your videos and loved it the quality of the videos and the amount of videos is amazing. My favourite playlist of videos are the pc build guides. I would love to win any of the items you so generously are giving away. Thank you very much 

Thank you Linus for inspiring me to build my first computer!  With out your video's I would not have had the courage to even try it.  Thank You!

There was never no doubt.  I've been watching and liking your youtube videos since your Newegg days. I hope LTT is successful for decades to come.  Congrats to you and your family and the entire LTT crew!

GG on getting 1 mil!

Just want to say that I absolutely love the "hilarious" jokes that are popping up in the recent videos.

Best channel on YouTube, hands down.

Entering!  :D  :D

I found LinusTechTips about a year and a half ago when I was getting in to PC gaming. I now have an awesome rig and enjoy watching your reviews and other videos! Good luck to everyone!

54285752.jpg

wwwoooooooooooooooohh HHooooooo If you reading this that means Im on the WAN show!! Luke can you do the gangnam style dance  :)

CPU: i5 3570k @4.4Ghz 1.184v - MOBO: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - MEM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB

GPU: EVGA GTX 560 - PSU: Corsair TX650v2 - Asus Sonar DG - Case: CM Storm Enforcer 

Cooler: Antec Kuhler 920 - HDD: WD Black 1TB - SSD: Crucial M4 64Gb (as cache)  B)

I remember that the first video I watched was related to a super expensive Intel CPU. More than 2 years have passed from then. 

I found linustechtips because i was looking for a review on a mouse (razer deathadder) and as i was watching his video i was like i like this guy. I love your vids man and you are one of a few tech youtubers where i feel like that there went a lot of professional work in this video. Its nice to see that your channel has grown so much but i always knew you would hit 1 million subscribers at one point ;) Keep up your great work (the same goes to Luke, edzel and your other colleagues ;).) and lets go for 2 Million subs :D

-Gnuman (sorry for bad english)

Man, watching you for about 1 and a half year now. You are the one who made me understand what a SSD is (yup lol) ...thanks mate for not letting me stay a noob :') 

I ran across you in your "as fast as possible" series a few months back and enjoyed your explanation of whatever it was now I was looking for.  Have enjoyed your videos since as well as the NCIX vids.  Found a great place to come to as I try to get back to building a PC for myself.