1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You guys are awesome, I love yours videos and shows ! I hope you never stop making so good content.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway Linus! That custom pc would be pretty cool.

Thank you for all the helpful videos. I don't remember when i discovered LTT, I do know I have learned loads of things from watching your videos, and have been able to help friends and family because of it, keep up the good work.  Lasagna definitely Lasagna  :D

Thanks you guys for making a daily video that makes my daily. You deserve those 1 million people, and hey, maybe soon it will be more people that watch the Techtips with us. 

Have a wonderful Friday. (posted this on Friday, Rebecca black comes to mind)

Great job on hitting 1 million subscribers, I have just recently found this channel and i love it already, keep up the good work and here is to another million. 

HI Linus. I love your work. I watch your every tip videos. Keep up with the good work

Cool giveaway!

I found Linus tech tips (and NCIX tech tips) when I was looking for videos for my first PC build. Since then I've kept up with the PC parts world due to this channel!

Hey Linus I just wanted to tell u congrats for the 1 MILLION SUBS i'm fairly new to computers and the whole community and you have helped me soooo much. When i found your channel I was just wowed on how informative you were about your products. I then took no time in clicking the sub button and spent hours just watching your reviews. So just thank you for you help!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D

P.S. I'm going to be 14 on the 22nd and I've been saving up so i could build my first computer I have almost $1200 saved up but my goal is $2000. I will be using your videos to help me through the prosess.

Ooooh, a giveaway! Love me some giveaway! :D

But in all seriousness, love your content. <3 Trying to get back on the Youtube-train just because you made me remember how I loved producing at least worse than mediocre content.. Had almost 150 followers. Keep it up!

I love free stuff since I can't afford anything with a pricetag. Not anymore at least.

I don't remember when or where I found out about the linustechtips channel, but it was a few years ago. I think it was right before Linus got married.

Since then I never missed any video posted on the youtube channel because I really like both the fact that the reviews or benchmarks are done with great care and responsibility, and the fact that no video is dull. Each one has got something that at least makes me smile, or sometimes even laugh because of a good joke or silly coment made by Linus or Luke.

You've done a great job so far, so keep up the good work, Linus Media Group!

in for da win, linus, I found your videos when you where testing the 550 ti with crysis 2 (i was looking for an opinion of the 550 Ti I used to have)

I cannot wait for the fully water cooled room setup. Keep up the work linus and everyone at linusmedia group!!!!

Loved ur unboxing and reviews on computer components. Would like to see more videos on games? Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers milestone!

Gratz on the Million Subs Mark. :D  You guys have made a lot of videos that I've loved. Also love ChannelSuperFun. Keep up the great work.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I cant say I've ever had the time to sit in on one of the LAN shows live but I don't miss a single episode on youtube. Looking at the amount of people who watch your show and channel I cant imagine how small the chances are of winning. But hey, we have to wish for something. The three lucky people who win had best appreciate the honor they have of owning a prize used, made,or reviewed by the Linus Tech group. Good luck everyone. And congrats Linus, 1 Million subs isn't a small number.

Hi my name is Covert and I will do ANYTHING for you Linus. And Luke. Maybe. No homo.

Yay Linus and Co!  I found LinusTechTips when I was researching putting together a watercooling setup, and now try and watch all the LTT videos that come out, ESPECIALLY the WAN show.

Thank you for doing what you do, I always look forward to your videos!

Looking for a white-themed full-length mechanical keyboard with a Nordic layout. Please PM if you have a candidate! :)

I still come to your channel to get good reviews and learn. Mind you this is coming from someone who has been in the Information Technology/Information Security Field for 15+ years.  It just goes to show you No matter how much you know you can always learn more.

Such a great video....I have spent a large portion roughly 8-years around CEO's and Entrepreneurs such as yourself.  I know it's not easy to accomplish from so many standpoints. Financing , Dealing with Vendors, Managing staff. It's all a big journey. Your videos are quality and your personality along with your staffs. That's what makes your channel/channels great.  Congrats to you and your whole staff and family/ , I can def see the emotion in this video and shows that it means a-lot to you. Cheers and greetings from Chicago,IL

-DjSpiel/Thedarkdad3/CBIGSBY

Windows 10 Latest Build
RAID 0 Samsung SSD 970 2tb EVO's (4Tb Store)
RTX 3090
9900k DELIDDED with custom copper Rockitcool @ 5ghz 
H150i RGB PRO XT
Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory 1.35v XMP Profile
Phanteks PH-P1200PS 80+ Platinum - Built-in Power Splitter 1200W Fully Modular

Z390 DESIGNARE (rev. 1.0)
Top Mon #2 ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q | NVIDIA G-Sync 100hz

Bottom Mon #1 Alienware Overclocked Refresh Rate #AW3418DW G-Sync 120hz

Server: 2019 DataCenter Edition, 42TB Store RAID 6 | WD Gold Enterprise Class 7200 RPM,SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache

Thanks Linus and Team for all the great content over the years. I came across Linustechtips when headquarters was still in the old garage. I was looking for computer hardware specs and how to build a computer vids. You guys were the most professional and up to date that i could find on Youtube. Slowly but surely I realized that you guys were different, not the classic nerds, but fun guys that have a passion for what they do. Ever sense I've come home from school and checked to see what new stuff linus media group has been up too. Growing up from middle school to high school and graduating this coming may, you guys have never lost my attention. From subscribing to techquickie to watching the wan show when ever i can. And now Super fun is a nice touch where I can get a good laugh. You guys put a passion in me (and my friends) to stay strong in gaming and the things we love to do. To not let "high school" effect what we love to do. Thanks Linus Media Group for doing so much more for your viewers than you even know.

Join TEAM LTT in the fight against COVID-19 with F@H & BOINC ~ My EOC Folding Stats ~ My F@H Stats ~ My BOINC Stats

Daily Driver: i7-8086/32GB RAM/500GB SSD/4TB HDD/RTX2070/PG279Q

Unraid Server: 2700X/32GB RAM/750GB RAW SSD/22TB RAW HDD/GTX 1050

As I reached level 30 at League of Legend, I've decided that I need a new mouse for THE RANK GAMES. So while I was doing my research, I found your video channel reviewing The Razer Naga Hex mouse and I liked your review so I decided to watch other reviews on your channel and, at the end, I decided to buy Razer Ouroboros after watching your review on it (I used it well until I broke it by accident.), And since then, I trusted your tech advise and bought LG 34UM95 (a best monitor I've ever used) along with many other things. 

Thank you so much for all of your videos!

Linus I have learned the bulk of my knowledge about pc hard ware from your channel and I think the first video of yours that I saw was (hey saw is was backwards) the ultimate Intel build guide. I was look for good hardware to make a pc for gaming. If you do pick me I would be glad to get anything here but the surface pro 3 is what I would love to get.

Congratulations Linus! Keep up the good work, and keep the Tech rolling.