1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found out about LTT when I was just getting into computers.  This channel has helped educate me and helped me build my first PC.  Thanks LTT this community is great and so is the channel.

P.S.  have you guys ever thought about doing more personal videos maybe on a different channel.  Like Vlogs?  Or update vids that require little to no editing?  I think it would be cool to see a more personal touch.

Linus, I remember when you and Cameraman were just a small channel.

Amazing to see the growth over the years. 

Please keep up the great work.

I first came across your channel about 2 years ago when I was first starting to get into pcs. Your videos have forever been extremely informative and have influenced many of purchases always for the better. Thanks for the great content and keep the videos forever awesome

I found out about you when I was just randomly browsing aorund on youtube watching tech videos. I really like the honesty in your reviews. If I feel like I need to buy something that has to with tech, and you uploaded a review of that thing I can trust what you say about the product, and that's a huge plus for me. Of course opinions vary from person to person, but there's something about your reviews that just makes them so trustworthy, and the quality of the footage and commentary is pretty damn good. The videos I like the most are your awesome unboxings and reviews, and you're always quick to come out with new content, which is also a huge plus.

I would love to see you guys make a review of the Note 4, since that's something that really caught my interest, thanks guys!

Thanks for making great tech videos!

Now I'll just keep my fingers crossed for this giveaway, to win something would be really cool!

Dear Linus and Luke

If I do win, and you are reading this, you should both randomly dance while awkwardly staring at the camera.

Regards,

Rici

My Friend Actually recommended a different tech channel to me and after i subbed to that one it was a recommended channel.

Keep up the good work guys! (Your my favourite tech channel!)

Hello, Linus! Congratulations on one million subscribers! Anyways, I live in Vancouver as well, and I'm good friends with someone you may know. Does Jordan Palmer ring a bell? You personally interviewed him as an intern back when you hired Slick! Thanks for everything! :D

Congrats on you million, i have learned so much about computers from you

Congrats Linus media group, can't wait to see you guys with 2 million!

I got started watching Linus just about 6 months ago. I wanted to build a computer and was a little lost I found Linus videos and it helped me tremendously now my mom even likes him anytime she makes a tech purchase (although it my not apply) she asks what does Linus say about this. Thank you for your videos I couldn't have done it without you

I discovered you 1 year ago because one of my friend showed me your youtube channel linustechtips. I think it's the best, the most complete high tech channel same if im french (i don't understand all) :)

All I need to say is thank you. Thank you to all the team at LinusTechTips. Thanks you for making my days better and more fun :)

Found this via NCIX :) saw you there...

And you did a good job m8, a good job ;-)

Long time lurker, just made an account. I'll be honest and say I only made this account for the giveaway, but I'd also like to share some things.

For a long time, I watched Linus and co's Youtube videos while drooling and wishing that I could someday get to work with computers and their components. When I first discovered the channel in 2010, I was 13 and had a Dell Latitude D610 with 516mb of RAM and a 30gb HDD. The thing was a beast, right? Anyway, I didn't even know that one could build their own PC at the time, let alone have complete control over what your PC does/look like. I tried saving up to build my own, but was never able to reach my goal amount. For years, this went on, as my family's financial situation got worse and worse. Then, last November, I got an internship at a computer repair store in my city. This turned into a part-time job where I got to take apart, repair, and build custom PCs for people. The store manager was impressed with my knowledge of parts, and I told him it's pretty much all thanks to LinusTechTips. I was able to save up and buy a $200 rig off of Craigslist. It had an EVGA GTX 460SE, 4GB DDR2, a 60gb laptop HDD, and a Phenom 9850. Pretty bad, but usable. Then, my luck got better.

A very generous Redditor gifted me a GTX 650 that he no longer used. My girlfriend's dad had a spare 1TB HDD. I almost had a really decent gaming PC! But then... my PSU died. And when it died, it decided that it was taking everything with it. The mobo, CPU, RAM, and GPU were all dead in the water. My OS drive was injured (it blue screened once every few days) and my 1TB had smoke come out of it but still worked perfectly. I decided screw it, I'm gonna save up and get a real PC this time.

So I did. I started with a "new" PSU. It was a refurbished Corsair 450W off of eBay. Sadly, it was DOA, so I sent it back and the guy gave me a 600W instead for no extra cost. However, the 8th pin on the 12v connector was melted and couldn't fit my mobo, so he said keep it and sent me another 600W. Then, I sent in my GTX 650 to EVGA, hoping that the stories of their legendary service was true. Thankfully, they sent me a brand new 650 and I just had to pay shipping. My girlfriend's dad had JUST upgraded to a 4790 + z97, so he gave me his old i7-930 and Gigabyte x58 board with 6gb of HyperX DDR3. I bought an H230 case after watching Linus' review of it because I couldn't afford the H440 and love NZXT's style and quality. It was all there! I assembled it and had a true glorious shrine.

Two months later and here we are! I just got my very first SSD yesterday and installed Windows 8.1. Now I'm getting 500+ fps in CS:S and a solid 60 on Planetside 2 (High 1080p)! I've heard people say that material possessions can't bring you happiness, but I can't name a time where I truly felt happier than I am right now. LinusTechTips instilled a passion for computer hardware in me at age 13 and now I am absolutely obsessed with PCs and their parts. I hope that I can make a career out of hardware and live doing what I love.

Props to you, Linus Media Group, for being awesome and opening doors that I never would have thought were there.

I've been following Linus for a long time, and really like that they are still pushing the envelope of what is possible with videos!

I found out about your channel a few months back on /r/pcmasterrace, and it was one of the best decisions I've made. Your TechQuickie channel definitely taught me a lot of stuff I didn't know before, and your main channel is very entertaining and one of, if not the best tech reviewing channels out there. I haven't been active on the forums at all, but will visit and reply more often now. Hope I win that Gaming PC, really hoping to ditch this old laptop, but if not, I'm hoping to use one of your videos (The Intel Overclocking Guide) to build my first Gaming PC with a Pentium G3258 and an R9 285. Oh yes, and once more, thanks for the awesome videos. :D

Watched Linus's YouTube videos for 2 years now, always something good to see on his channel

Now, let's see how long it takes for the multi-account trolls arrive.....

I love your channel and the way it helped me as a "kid". 

A few years back I didn't know much about computers, especially PC hardware, but even though that barrier is big, I was super hyped to build a new computer. Therefore I started the journey off researching, and came to your channel. To sum up the years after that: I've built three PC's. That would be my brother's PC, my own and a dedicated hosting computer. I wouldn't have got so far without following your channel with your awesome videos.

Keep up the good work!

Found you when I was learning how to build a PC via YouTube ~5 years ago. Haven't stopped watching since!

Thnx for all the videos they have been super helpful I especially enjoy the tech quickies in learned a great much from it and could you review some speedpads